Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Mar 28, 2012, 02:31 PM   #181
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

HyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled with

help my ****.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 03:14 PM   #182
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Dont feed the dumb-asses.

Probably thought he was right at first, realized he was wrong at some point, but then decided to go with it all the way so he looks like a troll instead of a dumb-ass. But we know the truth.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2012, 03:24 PM   #183
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

not trolling, its honesty, there's no "realized he was wrong at some point" bullshit, no grand scheme to win one over on some ****ing graphics card forum and frankly you guys and your retarded reactions to all this almost makes me wish i was trolling because ****, it would at least be somewhat entertaining and have a point. the thing im talking about happened, i would pass a cop through a red light and they gave chase, i remember it happening alot in san andreas due to how much i played the **** out of that game, not so much in gta4 but i still think it happend in there too.

if it didnt happen for you that is not my problem.

deal.

Last edited by Deaderinred : Mar 28, 2012 at 03:29 PM.
Deaderinred is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 28, 2012, 03:30 PM   #184
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Dont be mad

It doesnt happen for anyone.

Old Mar 28, 2012, 03:32 PM   #185
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

blow me you fu.cking cu.nt.
Deaderinred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2012, 03:36 PM   #186
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaderinred View Post
blow me you fu.cking cu.nt.

look, now you can replace your signature.
spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2012, 03:46 PM   #187
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

HyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post

Dont be mad

It doesnt happen for anyone.
Pretty much!!! I guess mistaking mafia and mafia 2 for the GTA games is not as hard as it sounds.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 03:49 PM   #188
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I wonder if they will use dx11 in gta5.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2012, 04:16 PM   #189
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaderinred View Post
not trolling, its honesty, there's no "realized he was wrong at some point" bullshit, no grand scheme to win one over on some ****ing graphics card forum and frankly you guys and your retarded reactions to all this almost makes me wish i was trolling because ****, it would at least be somewhat entertaining and have a point. the thing im talking about happened, i would pass a cop through a red light and they gave chase, i remember it happening alot in san andreas due to how much i played the **** out of that game, not so much in gta4 but i still think it happend in there too.

if it didnt happen for you that is not my problem.

deal.
Show it. I'm going to play GTA3 right now, make some videos and upload them. Feel free to do the same. Please don't make me download San Andreas to prove that Rockstar never changed up those rules - haven't got the game on Steam and got rid of the discs long ago.

Speeding is not an offense in any Grand Theft Auto.
Running red lights is not an offense in any Grand Theft Auto.

Prove me wrong (without cheating, god knows what mods are out there ), and I'll gift you a game of choice through Steam.

-edit-

Here we go!

Around the 15 second mark: running a red light in front of a cop.
Around the 35 second mark: running a red light in front of a cop.
Around the 45 second mark: cop runs into me. No problem.
Around the 60 second mark: speeding right by a cop.
Around the 1:10 mark: now they stop liking me.
Around the 1:20 mark: now I took their car.

Last edited by twonha : Mar 28, 2012 at 05:39 PM.
twonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2012, 04:26 PM   #190
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Rename this thread and start a new one.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 07:39 PM   #191
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird sings

I still play GTA 4 to this day (haven't even completed the two mission packs yet). The cops NEVER chase you if you run a red light or speed by them. The only time cops in GTA 4 will chase you is if you run through a toll booth.

Seriously, think about it...enforcing standard driving laws would make driving in this game incredibly boring. Funny, I used to "follow all the rules" at first to get a realistic experience, but after a while I just said "**** it" and drove recklessly point to point, running over whoever , to get there faster.
But hey, let us not forget that while you bemoan about how Hollywood is bending over backwards for that market, you're also asking them to simultaneously consider the 'delicate' sensibilities of those state side who need to see a flag plastered all over the place like some Michael Bay movie barfed into another equally worse Michael Bay movie that then **** into the mouth of the team who designs the Call of Duty campaigns with all of their red, white and blue awesomeness with such an overly large boner for America that one does not need to actually 'fly' to the moon, they simply could tight rope on top if it. And if you're concerned about whether or not that penis is strong enough to be load bearing for such a journey, you forget that what fills all of those engorged crevices is freedom.

Last edited by Exposed : Mar 28, 2012 at 07:42 PM.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2012, 08:07 PM   #192
sittal
Radeon Arctic Islands

sittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

megaman, we'll start a new one when it gets released. we like to theorycraft and post b.s. in pre-release threads.

edit: oh deader,

Learn to embed videos in your posts, highlight text, and even post code!
sittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2012, 08:10 PM   #193
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sittal View Post
megaman, we'll start a new one when it gets released. we like to theorycraft and post b.s. in pre-release threads.

edit: oh deader,
Fair enough. Let me add to it then.... I'm pretty sure you could get a star for running a red light. I'm pretty sure, actually 100% confident, that you would get pulled over and given a un-roadworthy sticker if your car was blowing smoke and it was too damaged in ALL GTA series.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 08:12 PM   #194
xNaquada
/u/xnaquada

xNaquada is still being judged by the masses

Driver 2 was a game where if you went thru a red light the cops would come after you.

Since when does GTA have this rule? LOL never.
xNaquada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2012, 08:14 PM   #195
Megaman
Packing heat!

You also get instant 6 stars for double parking and crossing double white lines. True story!
Old Mar 29, 2012, 08:38 AM   #196
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

Paging Dr. Red. Paging Dr. Red.
Old Mar 29, 2012, 07:55 PM   #197
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
I still play GTA 4 to this day (haven't even completed the two mission packs yet). The cops NEVER chase you if you run a red light or speed by them. The only time cops in GTA 4 will chase you is if you run through a toll booth.

Seriously, think about it...enforcing standard driving laws would make driving in this game incredibly boring. Funny, I used to "follow all the rules" at first to get a realistic experience, but after a while I just said "**** it" and drove recklessly point to point, running over whoever , to get there faster.
It's actually pretty irritating in Mafia how you can get pulled over for speeding, but I think it more or less fit that game. It would have been a disaster in GTA though.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2012, 08:11 PM   #198
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Paging Dr. Red. Paging Dr. Red.
He was flat-lined.

Old Mar 29, 2012, 09:59 PM   #199
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

Seems so, any attempt to reach the poor fellow has lead to nothing but dust in the wind.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 04:12 PM   #200
logical
What is my purpose?

Old Jul 12, 2012, 04:16 PM   #201
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

the first screen looks amazing. and hey, they seem to have figured out anti aliasing as well
spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2012, 05:22 PM   #202
Megaman
Packing heat!

AA or not, the GTA series has always been top priority in my purchase list. I just can't wait. You can never get sick of these.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 09:44 PM   #203
NIGELG
Fire of Unknown Origin

NIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
AA or not, the GTA series has always been top priority in my purchase list. I just can't wait. You can never get sick of these.
NIGELG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2012, 10:11 AM   #204
slaWter
Radeon R700

slaWter is still being judged by the masses

Can't wait for the PC version. I love the series
MacBook Pro Retina 15" Mid 2012 # Intel Core i7 2.7GHz # 16GB DDR3 1600MHz # nVidia 650M 1024MB # Samsung 830 768GB SATA 3.0 & 512GB USB 3.0 # 27" LED Cinema Display
Fileserver Intel Core i3 530 1.2GHz # 4GB DDR3 1333MHz # Intel X25-V G2 40GB, WDC Scorpio 250GB # 16TB RAID 6 + 24TB RAID 6 # Adaptec RAID 5405 w/ Chenbro CK12804 SAS Expander # Norco RPC 4220
slaWter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2012, 12:46 PM   #205
{0}Salamander{0}
Radeon Man Returneth

{0}Salamander{0} is still being judged by the masses

I just hope they can come up with some new ideas. There are only so many times you can repeat the same kind of "missions", "follow A to location X, then kill them" etc.
Old Jul 13, 2012, 01:17 PM   #206
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

Wonder what specs it will take to run it, those screens look great

Old Aug 24, 2012, 11:08 PM   #207
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

new screens

does not look next gen though don't know if i can be ENBfied, if it can then great
Old Aug 24, 2012, 11:13 PM   #208
Megaman
Packing heat!

Just one word...... Wow!
Old Aug 24, 2012, 11:19 PM   #209
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

when will they stop drip feeding us screenies?
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2012, 07:23 AM   #210
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Looks pretty good, I guess those are downsampled shots of the pc version.

The console people will be pretty disappointed when they realize that they just got the bf3/sleeping dogs treatment.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote