Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Mar 27, 2012, 01:19 AM   #151
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
There have never been any road rules in any GTA game. You can run over about 20 people before you even get a wanted star.
As I recall if you ran over a pedestrian while a cop was watching, you'd immediately become wanted. But otherwise you could indeed run over quite a few before even getting a star.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2012, 01:20 AM   #152
Nagorak

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaderinred View Post
wait what, you cant die? i dont understand what they mean by this?
I don't understand that either. None of the protagonists in the previous games ended up dying?
Old Mar 27, 2012, 09:07 AM   #153
sittal
Radeon Arctic Islands

sittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

it's probably a troll post anyway, no need to pay it much mind.

Learn to embed videos in your posts, highlight text, and even post code!
sittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 27, 2012, 10:03 AM   #154
Brainstew
The Nameless One

Brainstew can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBrainstew can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Come on guys, is this your first GTA release? That info is faker than Pamela Anderson.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 10:52 AM   #155
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstew View Post
Come on guys, is this your first GTA release? That info is faker than Pamela Anderson.
Umm... how is Pamela Anderson fake?
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2012, 11:01 AM   #156
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartigan View Post
No they didn't. You are confusing playing bumper cars with speeding. Driver had cops that chased you for small traffic violations (even though there was literally no way not to violate traffic laws because the game was so crazy) but long as you don't go running over pedestrians, the cops wouldn't chase you for speeding in GTA, or not the first 3 anyway.
if the cops see you speeding/going through red lights they come after you, it was like that in san andreas and im pretty sure gta 4 too.
Deaderinred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2012, 12:04 PM   #157
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
if the cops see you speeding/going through red lights they come after you, it was like that in san andreas and im pretty sure gta 4 too.
Feel free to replay the Grand Theft Auto games. I wish I could play them like it was the first time again.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 01:13 PM   #158
Brainstew
The Nameless One

Brainstew can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBrainstew can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
Umm... how is Pamela Anderson fake?
Old Mar 27, 2012, 05:42 PM   #159
Cartigan
Banned

Cartigan is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Notice how I said first 3? They made 5 GTA games before San Andreas.
Cartigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2012, 06:53 PM   #160
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
...and in none of them, speeding or running red lights gets you attention from the police. GTA isn't Mafia or Driver.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 07:00 PM   #161
Cartigan
Banned

Cartigan is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuryX View Post
...and in none of them, speeding or running red lights gets you attention from the police. GTA isn't Mafia or Driver.
And frankly, ANYTHING would get the police to chase you in driver. Uncontrollably went over the speed limit of 25mph? Cop chase. Ran a stop sign? Cop chase. Got hit by another car? Cop chase.
Cartigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2012, 08:06 PM   #162
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
no i did not.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 08:06 PM   #163
Deaderinred
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuryX View Post
yes they do.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 10:32 PM   #164
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

HyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
yes they do.
No they don't lol. Seriously? Go back and play any GTA game ever made, there are NO rules on the road. Please stop insisting on it as you are completely wrong.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 10:38 PM   #165
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
No they don't lol. Seriously? Go back and play any GTA game ever made, there are NO rules on the road. Please stop insisting on it as you are completely wrong.

Only if you ram/tap a cop car or kill someone in front of a cop.. do they start going after you. You can fly by any cop at top speed and they wont bother.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2012, 01:14 AM   #166
Nagorak

I have to agree. I don't remember the cops ever coming after me if I ran a red light in GTA3 through IV.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 06:23 AM   #167
Deaderinred
Banned

it does guys, you speed past a cop car and you get one star, they are parked at a red light and you go through? one star.

maybe if you guys were paying attention the game instead of flying around aimlessly running over polygons you would notice this ****.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 06:51 AM   #168
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

HyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
it does guys, you speed past a cop car and you get one star, they are parked at a red light and you go through? one star.

maybe if you guys were paying attention the game instead of flying around aimlessly running over polygons you would notice this ****.
I've never seen such delusion. Please. I have every GTA game on steam. They do not come after you for anything besides hitting a cop or killing someone in front of a cop. Please stop spreading lies.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 07:26 AM   #169
NIGELG
Fire of Unknown Origin

NIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindoctor View Post
yea some big time spoilers in there. especially the endings of red dead redemption and l.a. noire.
AND you spoiled it for me by naming said games.
NIGELG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2012, 07:37 AM   #170
Deaderinred
Banned

Quote:
I've never seen such delusion. Please. I have every GTA game on steam. They do not come after you for anything besides hitting a cop or killing someone in front of a cop. Please stop spreading lies.
i spread truth. that is what happens. go try it if it is bothering you so much.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 08:14 AM   #171
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

Old Mar 28, 2012, 08:22 AM   #172
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:

no speeding won't get you a star, in fact, speeding an hitting other cars on front of cop car may not giving you a star... go through a red light do not give you a star either but go through a toll booth give you a star

see my video above
Old Mar 28, 2012, 08:27 AM   #173
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

There's like 6 people saying thats how it works yet deaderinred still insists that there are traffic rules. Jesus Christ. It's like he's from the westboro baptist church.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 08:39 AM   #174
Deaderinred
Banned

the video proves nothing other than you didnt do the requirements, go through a redlight they come after you, go over the speed limit they come after you, these are basic facts.

hell you didnt even pass a cop car.

go play san andreas.

HyperNovae, learn to read and count.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 10:51 AM   #175
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
the video proves nothing other than you didnt do the requirements, go through a redlight they come after you, go over the speed limit they come after you, these are basic facts.

hell you didnt even pass a cop car.

go play san andreas.

HyperNovae, learn to read and count.
He did pass cops, but was not speeding when he did it.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2012, 10:59 AM   #176
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGELG View Post
AND you spoiled it for me by naming said games.
spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2012, 11:03 AM   #177
Arc_Angel
We'll meet again someday.

Arc_Angel can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArc_Angel can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

It doesn't give you a star unless you intentionally rams into a cop cruiser.

Running red and speeding = no star.
  • Gigabyte Z97X-UD3R Rev.1.2
  • eVGA SuperNova 850 B2
  • eVGA GTX 1080 SC2 ICX
  • SB X-Fi Fatility Platinum + Creative Gigaworks S750 7.1 speakers
  • EVO850 500GB, 1X 1TB WD Black + 1X 1TB WD Blue, 1X 2TB WD Black + 1X 2TB WD Blue
  • Scythe KAZE MASTER 5.25 Fan Controller Black
  • Antec P182 case
  • Intel i5 4590 w/ Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Turbo + 120mm Panaflo Ultra fan (push), Scythe S-Flex G fan (pull)
  • 4x4GB CORSAIR Vengeance Blue
  • Gigabyte Z87X-D3H Rev.1
  • eVGA SuperNova 850 B2
  • eVGA GTX 980Ti
  • SB X-Fi Platinum
  • Pioneer DVR111D modded to DVR-111L
  • 3x WD3200AAKS, WD Blue 500GB SSD
  • Antec P182 case
  • Intel Q9450 @ 3.2Ghz w/ Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme w/ 120mm Panaflo Ultra fan (push), Scythe S-Flex G fan (pull)
  • OCZ 4x2GB PC6400 Platinum @ 5-4-4-15 2.02V
  • Gigabyte EP45-DS3R
  • PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750w Crossfire
  • eVGA GTX 280 SC
  • Audigy2 ZS Platinum
  • Pioneer DVR111D modded to DVR-111L
  • 3x WD3200AAKS, , WD Blue 500GB SSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alientank View Post
I guess it works better if it's plugged all the ****ing way in.
Arc_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2012, 12:12 PM   #178
Deaderinred
Banned

come on guys, don't be obtuse.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 12:38 PM   #179
Xplode
Radeon Northern Islands

Xplode is still being judged by the masses

^ Now you're just trying to hard to troll.
Hamixda, a top-secret pc-loving-console-hating fanboy bot that spams websites with 50 posts a day. He took 3 years to develop, but they're still working out alot of bugs, since there still seems to be serious issues with his logic and common sense A.I.
Quote:
Well, it's been a LOOOONNNNNGGGG waiT.... - Chubz
Xplode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2012, 01:50 PM   #180
Perky McGiggles
I see what you did there

Perky McGiggles is still being judged by the masses

Yeah and it isn't funny either. I don't remember what it was like in San Andreas, but blowing through red lights and driving by cop cars at mach 1 yielded no stars in GTA4. Hitting them did though.
name, so sayeth the Lord.
- Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8
Perky McGiggles is offline   Reply With Quote