Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Nov 2, 2011, 04:18 PM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
sittal
Radeon Arctic Islands

sittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

"The addition of animals concerns me. Will I be able to take it in the car with me? Can I throw a dog out of my car into an enemy's car? Can I **** it?"

Best quote from the youtube comments

Learn to embed videos in your posts, highlight text, and even post code!
sittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2011, 05:04 PM   #92
f!ver
Radeon R420

f!ver is still being judged by the masses

I thins coming out for PC a year after the console release like it did with GTA4? F**k you Rock$tar!
120GB Corsair Force GT SSD
500GB Seagate Barracuda
ATI HD5850 1Gb GDDR5
Antec P-180 Case w/ Antec 900w "High Current" PSU
*running Windows 7 Enterprise x64
f!ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2011, 05:53 PM   #93
Hyrax
Rage3D Spammer

Hyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I hear there are dogs in the trailer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Origin says if you are benchmarking or something to just call and they will help you out. God the horror, those poor souls. This is the type of orwellian nightmare Alex Jones told me about.
Hyrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 2, 2011, 10:29 PM   #94
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Another American styled city is mildly disappointing imho. I hope that after this, they finally go back to London or some where outside the U.S..

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi Go! Pro(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2011, 10:58 PM   #95
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2597 View Post
I dunno... I found San Andreas FAR more memorable than say, Vice City.
Same. San Andreas was my favourite gta game, and i've been there from the start! Still miss the joke songs though...

What i would have liked to see, is it start in mexico and work its way up to los santos, and then getting screwed over in los santos, and starting again!
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2011, 11:01 PM   #96
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

For me.... personally, I could not give the slightest **** where this is placed, for all I care it could have been placed on the Gaza strip but the fact that its another GTA is enough for me to pre-order it from now.
Old Nov 3, 2011, 12:38 AM   #97
Apocalypsee
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Apocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2597 View Post
I dunno... I found San Andreas FAR more memorable than say, Vice City.
Yep, the huge landscape in San Andreas offers tons of things to do with, and with variety of transportation, it just spells fun for me There is ENBseries for San Andreas too, but it don't look as good as the IV

Its on my wishlist, I would do anything to play this game, but since it uses old GTA IV engine (correct?) I guess it runs just fine with my rig since the IV did it pretty well, bar the ENBseries mod.
If 3 fans left the station at 10:30am cooling at a temp of 63c and one fan was derailed by a stray sata cable on the track, how long would it take all 3 fans to get on Seyiji's last nerve?

(a) Mmmm donuts
(b) 70c
(c) Hey there muscly arms, why the long face?
(d) Must use fire.
Apocalypsee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2011, 08:03 AM   #98
sittal
Radeon Arctic Islands

sittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I just miss the band Lovefist.

Learn to embed videos in your posts, highlight text, and even post code!
sittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2011, 08:30 AM   #99
Ne0Griever
Radeon Arctic Islands

Ne0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete stranger

We are very proud to officially announce that Grand Theft Auto V is in full development.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created.

A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California.
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...ouncement.html

Ne0Griever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2011, 09:15 AM   #100
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

too bad there's no San Fierro...
Old Nov 3, 2011, 09:57 AM   #101
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

serious just los santos!? aw wtf.

one of the joys of san andreas was travelling between the 3 cities and the **** you could find there.
Deaderinred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2011, 11:52 AM   #102
f!ver
Radeon R420

f!ver is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaderinred View Post
serious just los santos!? aw wtf.

one of the joys of san andreas was travelling between the 3 cities and the **** you could find there.

In the land of DLC, they could make a fortune.
120GB Corsair Force GT SSD
500GB Seagate Barracuda
ATI HD5850 1Gb GDDR5
Antec P-180 Case w/ Antec 900w "High Current" PSU
*running Windows 7 Enterprise x64
f!ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2011, 03:18 PM   #103
Ne0Griever
Radeon Arctic Islands

Ne0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete stranger

They already did Midnight Club: Los Angeles a couple years back also with the RAGE engine.

Copy and paste.
Ne0Griever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2011, 08:00 AM   #104
Fleksta
Radeon R600

Fleksta is still being judged by the masses

I wonder if the scene of the guy pounding a "For Sale" sign in front of his house means that player owned property is returning?
Fleksta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2011, 08:30 AM   #105
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

That would be most excellent! That and multiple garages...

And tanks!

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2011, 10:15 AM   #106
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Hope this game gets save anywhere this time.
Old Nov 4, 2011, 10:56 AM   #107
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
None of them had save anywhere. Why would they start now? I like the safe house method. I just hate the street parking!!!
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
Old Nov 4, 2011, 12:34 PM   #108
Treeckcold57
Good ol' ATI

Treeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
You could buy some home property if you got a lot of crapload $$$.

AMD Phenom II X2 555 @ stock clock
Xigamtek Knight cooler
ASUS M4A79XTD EVO
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1333 (4x4GB)
Intel 530 240GB SSD
XFX ATI Radeon 4870 1GB
Antec Truepower 750W
NZXT Source 210
Windows 7 x64

AMD FX-8350 @ stock clock
Gigabyte GA-990FX-UD5 R5
G.Skill Sniper 16GB (8x2) DDR3 1866
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro 7 rev. 2
Gigabyte Windforce 7950 3GB Ghz Edition
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD
EVGA SuperNova 650W
NZXT Source 210 w/ two Noctua F-12 fans
Ubuntu MATE 64-bit
Intel i5 3570K @ stock clock | G.Skill 16GB (8GBx2) DDR3 1866 | Silicon Power 60GB SSD | Win 10 Pro x64 | NZXT Source 210
Treeckcold57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2011, 05:46 AM   #109
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/3...es-journalist/

i'm inclined to call bs on the article but it does sound pretty great if it's true.
spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2011, 05:54 AM   #110
Ziklitschli
ziklitschlintorn

Location: Poland Where the pure lab reseach data show no life can exist
Ziklitschli can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyZiklitschli can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindoctor View Post
http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/3...es-journalist/

i'm inclined to call bs on the article but it does sound pretty great if it's true.
"There are animals in the game from dogs to cattle but at this time it is not confirmed if you will be able to harm the animals. Rockstar were able to get away with it in RDR as it was a true depiction of the world in which the game was set. Allowing dogs/cattle to die in a game sent in current times may cause headaches with PETA. Its unclear if Rockstar were joking here. "

I can kill like 100 people in one run in GTA4 but they have to find excuses to give me the possibility to kill a dog. Don't know true or not but love the logic, if it's a joke then very accurate from Rockstar (or gameranx).

Garth Merenghi quotes
Most of you will probably know me already from my extensive canon of chillers including "Afterbirth" in which a mutated placenta attacks Bristol.

Everyone has a special talent. Mine is being able to write, produce direct, act, paint... Other people are good plumbers, that's their gift.

There are rebels and there are innovators. I'm a rebel. I play a rebel brain expert who's in rebelliance against conventional logic, who's in rebelliance against the world order. It's about rebelliance. And if that's not being an innovator, I don't know what is.

In times of conflict, when you're up against an agressor, be he human, be he inhuman, whoe'er he be, often he is both.

Greetings traveller. Who am I? Perhaps you have met me twixt sleep and and wake - in the penumbra of uncertainity you call unconsiousness... you know, my books are essentialy about "what ifs". In "Black Fang" I asked - what if a rat could drive a bus? And what if it and its rat brethren took over and ate Parliment?

A lot of people say "Garth Merenghi? Doesn't he write that horror crap?" Well, you're an idiot, because my books always say something, even if it's simple like "Don't geneticaly engineer crabs to be as big as man". There's always a message or a theme.
Ziklitschli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2011, 06:09 AM   #111
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

i don't think rockstar would give a **** about PETA when they decide whether or not to let players harm animals in the game.

Last edited by spindoctor : Nov 6, 2011 at 06:19 AM.
Old Nov 6, 2011, 06:18 AM   #112
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

it's not just that. It is not inhumane to slaughter faceless humans in a video game. It IS inhumane to slaughter faceless animals. It's human nature.
Old Nov 6, 2011, 06:20 AM   #113
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
It is not inhumane to slaughter faceless humans in a video game. It IS inhumane to slaughter faceless animals.
Old Nov 6, 2011, 06:58 AM   #114
Ziklitschli
ziklitschlintorn

Location: Poland Where the pure lab reseach data show no life can exist
Ziklitschli can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyZiklitschli can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindoctor View Post
i don't think rockstar would give a **** about PETA when they decide whether or not to let players harm animals in the game.
Yes most probably, would work best as a joke if they'd really implement animals but make them invunerable or sth.

Garth Merenghi quotes
Most of you will probably know me already from my extensive canon of chillers including "Afterbirth" in which a mutated placenta attacks Bristol.

Everyone has a special talent. Mine is being able to write, produce direct, act, paint... Other people are good plumbers, that's their gift.

There are rebels and there are innovators. I'm a rebel. I play a rebel brain expert who's in rebelliance against conventional logic, who's in rebelliance against the world order. It's about rebelliance. And if that's not being an innovator, I don't know what is.

In times of conflict, when you're up against an agressor, be he human, be he inhuman, whoe'er he be, often he is both.

Greetings traveller. Who am I? Perhaps you have met me twixt sleep and and wake - in the penumbra of uncertainity you call unconsiousness... you know, my books are essentialy about "what ifs". In "Black Fang" I asked - what if a rat could drive a bus? And what if it and its rat brethren took over and ate Parliment?

A lot of people say "Garth Merenghi? Doesn't he write that horror crap?" Well, you're an idiot, because my books always say something, even if it's simple like "Don't geneticaly engineer crabs to be as big as man". There's always a message or a theme.
Ziklitschli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2011, 09:02 AM   #115
Arioch
3D Vision Fanboy

Arioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I think a city like Tokyo or Hong Kong would be cool but will probably have to wait until the next generation of consoles to come out.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2011, 09:29 AM   #116
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arioch View Post
I think a city like Tokyo or Hong Kong would be cool but will probably have to wait until the next generation of consoles to come out.
Because asian buildings are harder to render?
Old Nov 6, 2011, 10:22 AM   #117
Arioch
3D Vision Fanboy

Arioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Because asian buildings are harder to render?
It will take a lot more rendering power to do it justice. Imagine all the carnage we could cause in those streets!

Old Nov 6, 2011, 10:28 AM   #118
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

Bah, that's not hongkong! I don't see jackie anywhere!
Old Nov 6, 2011, 10:30 AM   #119
Arioch
3D Vision Fanboy

Quote:
He ducked into the 7-11 there for some coffee just before this picture was taken.
Old Nov 6, 2011, 10:35 AM   #120
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
I can confirm that is indeed, guess what, Hong Kong.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote