Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jun 6, 2019, 06:07 PM   #361
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Bungie isn’t owned by Activision, who has their own game launcher (battle.net) .. I doubt Valve offered any incentive at all, it’s just the freedom that Bungie has as its own publisher.
Yeah I just read a PC Gamer article saying as much. Hope it's successful for them. I played because it was in Humble Monthly but no one I knew was playing it as well. Going it alone with strangers wasn't as fun as it sounds.... Maybe I'll pick it back up again when this transition happens.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2019, 07:44 PM   #362
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
Yeah I just read a PC Gamer article saying as much. Hope it's successful for them. I played because it was in Humble Monthly but no one I knew was playing it as well. Going it alone with strangers wasn't as fun as it sounds.... Maybe I'll pick it back up again when this transition happens.
I'm the opposite. Other people can stay the **** out of my story experiences lol. Hell I even will play MMOs alone. Unless we are playing battlefield where there is no story, then get the hell out of my sp experiences
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2019, 07:25 AM   #363
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
The game is a lot more fun when you play with clan mates. Solo is very fun as well though, and honestly outside of raids, and a few exotic weapon quests, you can pretty much solo everything.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 7, 2019, 08:11 AM   #364
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
The game is a lot more fun when you play with clan mates. Solo is very fun as well though, and honestly outside of raids, and a few exotic weapon quests, you can pretty much solo everything.
This guy gets it
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Jun 7, 2019, 08:44 AM   #365
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

On some of the story missions you are out in the open world with other guardians. I like to help out new players when I see them, by jumping into the fight with them until the story takes them out of the open world again.

I've had several message me to say thanks because they couldn't get past that part.
Old Jun 7, 2019, 10:25 AM   #366
Evileh

Quote:
On some of the story missions you are out in the open world with other guardians. I like to help out new players when I see them, by jumping into the fight with them until the story takes them out of the open world again.

I've had several message me to say thanks because they couldn't get past that part.
I hate even doing that. I want to kill things by myself lol. No reason in the world why this couldn't have been a sp game only
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Jun 7, 2019, 01:25 PM   #367
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Best change they announced IMO is the new armor setup. Nothing irks me more than to have to wear an ugly piece of gear, because it has the stats I want. Sounds like going forward it's more RPG like, and you can mod your favorite gear.

Oh, and the steam part.
Old Jun 7, 2019, 01:30 PM   #368
Evileh

Quote:
Best change they announced IMO is the new armor setup. Nothing irks me more than to have to wear an ugly piece of gear, because it has the stats I want. Sounds like going forward it's more RPG like, and you can mod your favorite gear.

Oh, and the steam part.
But steam isn't for another 3 months
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Jun 7, 2019, 01:54 PM   #369
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
But steam isn't for another 3 months
Yeah, same for the armor changes. This latest season is a lot of fun though, unlike the previous one that focused on gambit.
Old Jun 7, 2019, 02:13 PM   #370
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

In the ViDoc they talked about how they previously shied away from adding in the more RPG elements like stats progression. But that they've decided to just start exploring that more. Which is encouraging. Since it will allow for a bit more customization and specialization.

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2019, 02:20 AM   #371
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Free to play. What about all the peeps who paid for this crap?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2019, 03:31 AM   #372
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post

They got Early Access and a digital thank you suckas.
Old Jun 8, 2019, 05:14 AM   #373
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Free is about how much this game is worth. I wish I never bought it.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2019, 06:13 AM   #374
Jay20016
Truth Doesn't Make Fact

Jay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Free is about how much this game is worth. I wish I never bought it.
Honestly, Forsaken onward has been pretty stellar IMO. I know that the sins of original launch + the next two lack luster DLCs soured a lot of people, but... they've seemingly righted the ship. If Shadowkeep gets us back to some more talent choices, gear choices, etc. then I'm not entirely sure what people expect from them as they've done fairly well at addressing the major concerns.

"Don’t waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long and, in the end, it’s only with yourself."
Jay20016 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2019, 08:34 AM   #375
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Yeah, Foresaken really fixed all the issues with the game. The seasonal releases were hit or miss. The first one (black armory) was pretty good. The second one was either love or hate, because it was mainly focused on Gambit.

The latest one is really fun though. The player base really came back after its release.
Old Jun 8, 2019, 02:28 PM   #376
Drexion
Radeon Sea Islands

Drexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
I bought the game and annual pass last year for 100 bucks and have no problem with it going free to play. Though it seems only the base part of the game (year one content, considered to be the weakest part of the game) will be free. The actual decent content which "fixed" the game and brought back some of it's popularity (forsaken and onward) will not be free.

[Proc: Intel Core i7 [email protected]][GPU: MSI GTX980Ti 6GB][Mem: 64GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666-DDR4][Mobo: Asus X99-A][HD: Samsung 500GB SSD 840 EVO][PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2][Audio: Yamaha RX-V673 7.2/JBL 7.2 Surround]
Drexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2019, 05:23 PM   #377
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Same here man. I would like to see them give us year one players a make it rain emote. Saw that on reddit, and thought it was an awesome idea.
Old Jun 8, 2019, 07:09 PM   #378
Evileh

Quote:
Same here man. I would like to see them give us year one players a make it rain emote. Saw that on reddit, and thought it was an awesome idea.
I see you playin right now... too bad I have this 8gb update that will take a while :\
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Jun 8, 2019, 11:08 PM   #379
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
I see you playin right now... too bad I have this 8gb update that will take a while :\
Join up bro. https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupId=3654519
Old Aug 13, 2019, 09:10 PM   #380
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

It was a grind, but the first set is done. Damn it looks sweet!

Old Aug 13, 2019, 11:21 PM   #381
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

That looks super gay.
Old Aug 13, 2019, 11:33 PM   #382
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

when does the steam version drop?
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2019, 12:02 AM   #383
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
That looks super gay.
Hell yeah girl ¯\(°:°)-^

You look fabulous Greasy ^_^

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2019, 01:25 AM   #384
KAC
That postcount though...

Gays still boning this POS?
Old Aug 14, 2019, 05:39 AM   #385
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete stranger

I stopped playing it a year ago. Couldn't get into it.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2019, 06:41 AM   #386
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
when does the steam version drop?
10/1 is when it moves to steam.
Old Aug 14, 2019, 06:52 AM   #387
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

God I hate that date format.
Old Aug 14, 2019, 11:58 AM   #388
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Enjoyed the first Destiny, but never really got into Destiny 2. So I would have to spend another $75 to have all the content again. Bleh!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2019, 03:42 PM   #389
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Enjoyed the first Destiny, but never really got into Destiny 2. So I would have to spend another $75 to have all the content again. Bleh!
I believe New Light covers everything up to this past years seasonal updates. Honestly the changes coming in Shadow keep are going to make all that old gear more or less useless anyway. If a new player wanted to get into it, I would just suggest playing New Light for free to see if you like it.

Shadow Keep is basically a stand alone game.
Old Oct 3, 2019, 10:49 PM   #390
Evileh

Blowin **** up with G.I. Bro

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "