Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Apr 6, 2011, 12:45 AM   #541
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindoctor View Post
http://www.next-gen.biz/news/dice-%E2%80%9Cmost-sandbox-games-are-boring%E2%80%9D

Battlefield 3’s campaign to be more tightly scripted than DICE's open Bad Company titles, says Patrick Bach.

Swedish developer DICE has revealed that combat in its upcoming shooter Battlefield 3’s campaign more closely resembles the tightly-scripted likes of the Call Of Duty series, rather than the open, sandbox style of its previous Battlefield 2: Bad Company games.

Executive producer Patrick Bach told us: “I don’t see it as an absolute goal for all games to be sandbox games. We’ve been building sandbox games for quite some time and we’ve got pretty good at it, but I don’t see that as the only way of building games, because then we wouldn’t build campaigns at all.

“In some cases they aren’t, but in most cases sandbox games are hardcore, boring, hard to get into and they are not very popular.”

Battlefield 3 is powered by DICE’s new Frostbite 2 engine, meaning that the series’ trademark destructible environments will be even more impressive than before. Bach, however, points out that the technology is posing its fair share of problems during development.

“Just the fact that the environment can change dynamically creates a huge challenge for us when it comes to AI,” he explains. “[It] puts a lot of challenges to our AI code when it comes to finding new cover, reacting to the fact that it has disappeared, moving and flanking based on the new situation.”

I've been saying this since the first "teaser trailers" were shown with clearly scripted events, showing that it was definitely an on-rails type of thing with zero ways to play other than how they want you to, but very few people have listened. Maybe now they'll start to understand just how lame this really is, and I hope that developers start to break away from this trend soon. And why the hell are they referring to Bad Company 2's campaign as "sandbox" style!? It was just as scripted as any Call of Duty title! "Sandbox" my ass! That was not a sandbox game!

Why they're even choosing to do a singleplayer component at all is confusing to me. BF2 had bots-only SP and it did just fine. Who is really going to purchase BF3 specifically for SP anyways!? Battlefield has always been all about MP, and it should remain that way. I really, really hate what this industry is becoming. Just a big box full of copycats who couldn't be original or break away from trends to save their lives. I just sincerely hope they don't find a way to f*** up MP, because they're doing a great job making SP as unoriginal and lame as possible.
Old Apr 6, 2011, 01:42 AM   #542
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
I've been saying this since the first "teaser trailers" were shown with clearly scripted events, showing that it was definitely an on-rails type of thing with zero ways to play other than how they want you to, but very few people have listened. Maybe now they'll start to understand just how lame this really is, and I hope that developers start to break away from this trend soon. And why the hell are they referring to Bad Company 2's campaign as "sandbox" style!? It was just as scripted as any Call of Duty title! "Sandbox" my ass! That was not a sandbox game!

Why they're even choosing to do a singleplayer component at all is confusing to me. BF2 had bots-only SP and it did just fine. Who is really going to purchase BF3 specifically for SP anyways!? Battlefield has always been all about MP, and it should remain that way. I really, really hate what this industry is becoming. Just a big box full of copycats who couldn't be original or break away from trends to save their lives. I just sincerely hope they don't find a way to f*** up MP, because they're doing a great job making SP as unoriginal and lame as possible.
I think they are trying to appeal to the console crowd by putting so much effort into the campaign and its style, but I totally agree, they should ditch the campaign and focus on MP, more maps and content is what I want to see. Instead of making some lame campaign they could have added another 15 MP maps..
Old Apr 6, 2011, 02:07 AM   #543
acidosmosis
Mispacio Rodriguez

acidosmosis is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by demowhc View Post
I think they are trying to appeal to the console crowd by putting so much effort into the campaign and its style, but I totally agree, they should ditch the campaign and focus on MP, more maps and content is what I want to see. Instead of making some lame campaign they could have added another 15 MP maps..
But oh if they do that all the CoD fanboys won't buy this game. We can't have that.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 6, 2011, 02:24 AM   #544
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Don't complain about the fact there is a campaign, the stories are interesting, even if the campaign itself is average at best. How many other multiplayer games do you know that also come with a decent single player mode?
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2011, 02:28 AM   #545
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

If it takes them butchering the entire SP campaign in order to have amazing MP so be it. I really hope the MP is good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2011, 02:53 AM   #546
Saggypoo
Fun Police

Saggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidosmosis View Post
But oh if they do that all the CoD fanboys won't buy this game. We can't have that.
They could add a couple of maps for $15, then they'd buy it.

P.S. I'm still retaining high hopes for this game.
Saggypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2011, 11:15 AM   #547
Shark
Pain

Shark is still being judged by the masses

make the maps smaller, add true sound effects and enough is enough with tanks's infinite fire.

I just had 30 mins gameplay session on BFBC2 fss I kept running for 4 mins searching for someone to kill then suddenly I get killed by a sniper, rinse and repeat~ you run in this game more than doing anything else.
Old Apr 6, 2011, 11:17 AM   #548
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark View Post
make the maps smaller, add true sound effects and enough is enough with tanks's infinite fire.

I just had 30 mins gameplay session on BFBC2 fss I kept running for 4 mins searching for someone to kill then suddenly I get killed by a sniper, rinse and repeat~ you run in this game more than doing anything else.
That does not reflect my experience in bc2 at all, imo, it's just as action packed as cod, and the maps are too small.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2011, 11:29 AM   #549
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:

Shut up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2011, 11:35 AM   #550
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Which servers are you playing in? Normally when I'm in a 32-player server, it's so chaotic I find myself overwhelmed if I'm not constantly on my toes, ready to blast away. And snipers are usually the least of my worries because most of the time, unless you're hit with a headshot, they have to nail you more than once to kill you. I actually find myself annoyed more by mortar strikes and Carl Noobstavs!
Old Apr 6, 2011, 01:02 PM   #551
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
I've been saying this since the first "teaser trailers" were shown...
Figured as much, but i think there's more to it rather than just it being scripted... but oh well. Again this is why i was wanting a full playable demo in front of an audience before i got all giddy. Even tho its not perfect or true open sandbox, IMO BFBC2/Vietnam are such great games to play. Far better than COD and others. I sure hope they can advance on this and bring us a whole new of level of awesomeness.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2011, 01:14 PM   #552
ragejg
Rage3d Staff Emeritus

ragejg is still being judged by the masses

Quote:

Smaller maps? Really, that's what you want?

And as for the sound, is your sound set to War Tapes? If not, try it out. It's just about the best in-game sound that has ever been put out there.

You're giving me the impression that you're a Four-Loko chugging console convert who still has console tendencies and/or a dependence on twitch-based gamplay. Mind you, I use a 360 pad for a fair amount of PC games myself (goes great with my HDTV and couch), but Battlefield... it's much more a PC-like experience than a console experience. The large maps are a benefit to the gameplay. ... And if a sniper is picking you off then you're not thinking enough about where to go. You're not just a rabbit in a one-way maze...
ragejg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2011, 01:18 PM   #553
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I dont think this guy knows you need to join a squad and spawn on teh front line in Rush.. If anything the maps are too tight and small in BC2.
Old Apr 6, 2011, 01:21 PM   #554
Danny Nissan
high quality troll

Danny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDanny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I think he was obviously trolling. No noob can stay alive for 4 mins duuuh
ASUS PG279Q | ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC 2025MHz/12.2GHz | Intel i7 3770K 4.7GHz [Noctua NH-U12P SE2] | 2x8GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2400 10-12-12-31-1T | Fractal Design R4 | Be Quiet! Straight Power CM E9 580W | ASUS Maximus V Gene | SteelSeries Rival 310 | Qpad MK-50 | Sennheiser HD-555 | SupremeFX III | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB + 840 Evo 250GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB | Windows 10 Professional

iPhone 8 Plus
Danny Nissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2011, 01:41 PM   #555
Chubz
Doomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by demowhc View Post
I dont think this guy knows you need to join a squad and spawn on teh front line in Rush.. If anything the maps are too tight and small in BC2.
That's how I always feel. In Rush, very rarely can you actually flank the enemy or attack from any other direction than straight forward. Most of the maps are either small or don't give you many different routes to hit the enemy from, and sometimes that really frustrates me too. Port Valdez is an example, as the attackers are funneled in and don't often come through without being spotted.
Old Apr 6, 2011, 03:21 PM   #556
Debonair
Radeon Evergreen

Debonair is still being judged by the masses

all battlefield games to me are big fail since bf1942. Gone are the massive battles with everything thrown in, tanks , planes, naval etc. They do this to conform to low console specs. I just want something like bf1942 which I probably will not get.

D
Debonair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2011, 06:44 AM   #557
lumpyhed
Radeon Arctic Islands

lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debonair View Post
all battlefield games to me are big fail since bf1942. Gone are the massive battles with everything thrown in, tanks , planes, naval etc. They do this to conform to low console specs. I just want something like bf1942 which I probably will not get.

D
for once i agree
lumpyhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2011, 07:35 AM   #558
acidosmosis
Mispacio Rodriguez

Default Battlefield Games Hit Detection and Net Code Sucks

You know, now that I play Battlefield Play 4 Free I realize that what I expected for so many years is true.

A LOT of players in Battlefield are hackers. I can't tell you all the crap I saw in BF2 that just was ridiculous. For example people hitting targets accurately from a helicopter all the way across the map. There's obvious cheaters and then the maybes. Since P4F is relatively new (minus the closed beta) there hasn't been a lot of time for hacks to come out.

There is also something seriously wrong with hit detection in these games. P4F doesn't seem to have those issues. I do very well in this game. In Battlefield 2 I had serious issues being able to hit anyone. I never could figure out why.

The BIGGEST issue I had in BF2 was I would see someone, pop off 5 shots on them and they would see me and fire off 1-2 and kill me. Every damn time. I chalked it up to the ass hattery that is commander and spotting. Whoever came up with that crap needs a bullet in the eye. But I know that wasn't it. It was a. cheaters and b. TERRIBLE hit detection in BF games.

I thought I just sucked, but that is not at all true. Yet I still can't figure out why so many players had scores like 20:1 in BF2. They can't ALL be cheating although I know a VAST majority of them were.

Anyway, I've been a huge fan of BF games for a lot of reasons, but hit detection has ruined these games. The net code itself is horrendous. I am also getting really tired of the "There is a connection problem" issues popping up. I don't have these issues in any other games, but BF just can't handle a small spike here and there or something.

Last edited by acidosmosis : Apr 7, 2011 at 07:57 AM.
acidosmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2011, 02:03 PM   #559
Chubz
Doomer

Speaking of hit detection, last night in Bad Company 2 I witnessed a couple incredibly hilarious moments. The one that stood out the most was when I rounded a corner and shot someone in the face at point-blank range (he couldn't have possibly been closer) with a SPAS-12 using the "magnum ammo" perk. I could see him flinch and heard the "DING!" from the bullet hitting his helmet, but he gunned me down and his killcam showed his health at 100%. After I respawned I asked him if he saw it, too, and he replied, "You should have killed me. This game is buggy."

Just little things like that really make me hate BC2 sometimes. People can say the game is fine all they want to and deny that massive hit detection issues exist, but I've encountered them so many times it's impossible for the game to not still have problems. And games like Homefront and Crysis 2 don't suffer from any of these issues when I play them! The BC2 server I was playing in did not have a high ping, either. I was not lagging and my other shots were registering fine. Sometimes the game just goofs and completely rips you off of a kill you easily should have had. I can't count the times now this has happened to me!

In summary: I just hope that Battlefield 3 doesn't have the same hit detection inconsistencies. They're still using the Frostbite engine, which really worries me when it comes to that, but I'm going to cross my fingers and hope that the optimizations and modifications they're making to the engine will result in a more consistent online experience in which your shots always connect when they should!
Old Apr 8, 2011, 04:27 AM   #560
Nerdd
Radeon R700

Nerdd is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
I just hope that Battlefield 3 doesn't have the same hit detection inconsistencies. They're still using the Frostbite engine, which really worries me when it comes to that, but I'm going to cross my fingers and hope that the optimizations and modifications they're making to the engine will result in a more consistent online experience in which your shots always connect when they should!

It would be perfect
Nerdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2011, 08:58 PM   #561
Tork64
Radeon Arctic Islands

Tork64 is still being judged by the masses

Tork64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2011, 11:45 PM   #562
wangFu
take him away!

wangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badges

i hate how they dont show any mp info on a mainly mp game, come on, who actually buys these games for the sp campaign?
Old Apr 9, 2011, 03:49 AM   #563
acidosmosis
Mispacio Rodriguez

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangFu View Post
i hate how they dont show any mp info on a mainly mp game, come on, who actually buys these games for the sp campaign?
Last time I enjoyed SP in a BF game was 1942. And that was only MP maps with bots. It was fun though. 1942 was awesome.
Old Apr 9, 2011, 04:18 AM   #564
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangFu View Post
My father's is kinda the person of doing that I think for a 67 years old, it cool
He have finished R6 vegas series and he is finishing BF bad company.
JonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2011, 07:14 AM   #565
Danny Nissan
high quality troll

Danny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDanny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

The SP campaign seems to be 100 times cooler than BC2s. And i have a hard time imagining how the MP could be any worse than BC2s (considering its 64players, prone etc), wich was loads and loads of fun.

Built for DX10/DX11 from the ground up, seems like a superb game to me. Not worried the slightest about the MP tbh. If they keep adjustable FOV, renderahead, AA, AF etc, they really please every "pc gamer" bit inside me. DICE

Fanboy. has. spoken.
ASUS PG279Q | ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC 2025MHz/12.2GHz | Intel i7 3770K 4.7GHz [Noctua NH-U12P SE2] | 2x8GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2400 10-12-12-31-1T | Fractal Design R4 | Be Quiet! Straight Power CM E9 580W | ASUS Maximus V Gene | SteelSeries Rival 310 | Qpad MK-50 | Sennheiser HD-555 | SupremeFX III | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB + 840 Evo 250GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB | Windows 10 Professional

iPhone 8 Plus
Danny Nissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2011, 07:58 AM   #566
H001iGAN
Orzysz

H001iGAN is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Nissan View Post
The SP campaign seems to be 100 times cooler than BC2s. And i have a hard time imagining how the MP could be any worse than BC2s (considering its 64players, prone etc), wich was loads and loads of fun.

Built for DX10/DX11 from the ground up, seems like a superb game to me. Not worried the slightest about the MP tbh. If they keep adjustable FOV, renderahead, AA, AF etc, they really please every "pc gamer" bit inside me. DICE

Fanboy. has. spoken.
reason boldad and underlined
H001iGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2011, 09:15 AM   #567
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
Don't complain about the fact there is a campaign, the stories are interesting, even if the campaign itself is average at best. How many other multiplayer games do you know that also come with a decent single player mode?
+1.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2011, 09:42 AM   #568
acidosmosis
Mispacio Rodriguez

The SP is nothing more than a way to appease the console masses. This is a fact, because even Dice has admitted it. They are trying to "conquer" Call of Duty. If not for consoles, they would be concentrating more on MP and we would have an even more amazing MP experience.

So yea, people have valid reason to bitch about the SP campaign in a game that exists for MP.

I'm sure I'll enjoy it - err - well I MIGHT considering it's Dice. That remains to be seen. I'm sure even the MP will be good. Though whether it's going to be anything great I can't say because Dice has really lost it's touch lately - BF2 had some really horrible features but still was great (minus the horrendous hit detection and commander/artillery).

BC/BC2 was nothing more than diluted goat ****. So if they keep up the current path of making things less and less appealing and fun - BF3 will be absolutely worthless for anyone that doesn't get into Call of Duty.

I hope they go back to the ways and awesomeness of 1942 (and sort of BF2) though. If not, I can promise you I'll be done with buying Dice products. The fact that they are part of EA is enough to make me barf. I've nearly had it with EA products.
Old Apr 9, 2011, 10:38 AM   #569
Scart
Radeon Northern Islands

Scart can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyScart can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidosmosis View Post
BC/BC2 was nothing more than diluted goat ****.
Dude, what?
Scart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2011, 11:30 AM   #570
Kraven
Stafoo!

Kraven is still being judged by the masses

BC2 doesn't come close to BF1942, BF2, BF2142. I bought BC2 when it was released expecting the same style of gameplay, but it was a huge step back imo. Hoping BF3 will go back to the big open gameplay.

Yeah some quote goes here...

Kraven is offline   Reply With Quote