Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Oct 17, 2019, 03:33 PM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Yeah, some people have principles and adhere to them as much as possible, believing that doing so makes the world a better place and them an honorable person. Some people lack those principles.

I like to believe I'm the former rather than the latter.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2019, 03:58 PM   #92
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
Yeah, some people have principles and adhere to them as much as possible, believing that doing so makes the world a better place and them an honorable person. Some people lack those principles.

Some people have their principles but they arent the same for everyone.

There is a group of people who think Blizzard is justified in banning and letting go of the casters. The casters knew it was coming and even asked for him to say the words as they acted like little kids and hid under the desk. In any normal work environment(and make no mistake these guys are working cause they are contracted to do so) you would get fired for the same thing. If I went into a meeting at work today where Im talking to the whole company and just started spewing some political stuff I would definitely be let go too. It wouldnt matter that I was in support of China or not, political stuff that has nothing to do with the meeting is just not acceptable.

Is whats going on in China right? Nah, but this wasnt the place or platform for that to come out. The guy was a Hearthstone(I think?) champion so Im sure he could have saved his views for his own video or whatever and people would have watched.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2019, 05:01 PM   #93
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Did the interviewers know, though? I haven't watched the original footage or anything, but from what i had heard, he put on a mask like used in the HK protests and that prompted them to get out of frame, because they knew being associated with it was going to be a problem for them.

Wouldn't the onus of preventing him from fallen on the production team, whether or not the interviewers explicitly tried to tell them to cut the broadcast?

Unless those interviewers were trying to encourage him to speak or were trying to state their support for the message, which likely would have been against their contract in the same way it was against his, I don't see why they'd be penalized, even if they ducked or whatever.

Personally I still think it's silly, but I don't see how the interviewers did something against their likely contract said, so I don't know why they're penalized, and with the same severity, as the player. Regardless of outside influence or content of the message, I think the player expected this outcome for himself and it is right in line with what their (perhaps needlessly restrictive) contract says.
Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64
HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 17, 2019, 05:07 PM   #94
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaJMasta View Post
Did the interviewers know, though? I haven't watched the original footage or anything, but from what i had heard, he put on a mask like used in the HK protests and that prompted them to get out of frame, because they knew being associated with it was going to be a problem for them.

Wouldn't the onus of preventing him from fallen on the production team, whether or not the interviewers explicitly tried to tell them to cut the broadcast?

Unless those interviewers were trying to encourage him to speak or were trying to state their support for the message, which likely would have been against their contract in the same way it was against his, I don't see why they'd be penalized, even if they ducked or whatever.

Personally I still think it's silly, but I don't see how the interviewers did something against their likely contract said, so I don't know why they're penalized, and with the same severity, as the player. Regardless of outside influence or content of the message, I think the player expected this outcome for himself and it is right in line with what their (perhaps needlessly restrictive) contract says.
they were both laughing before and after so yes I would think so
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2019, 05:08 PM   #95
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post

There is a group of people who think Blizzard is justified in banning and letting go of the casters. The casters knew it was coming and even asked for him to say the words as they acted like little kids and hid under the desk. In any normal work environment(and make no mistake these guys are working cause they are contracted to do so) you would get fired for the same thing. If I went into a meeting at work today where Im talking to the whole company and just started spewing some political stuff I would definitely be let go too. It wouldnt matter that I was in support of China or not, political stuff that has nothing to do with the meeting is just not acceptable.

Is whats going on in China right? Nah, but this wasnt the place or platform for that to come out. The guy was a Hearthstone(I think?) champion so Im sure he could have saved his views for his own video or whatever and people would have watched.
Obviously I was referring to the principles of the boycotters.

As to your other point, eh I don't compare this to a regular job. Its like when someone wins a championship title in sports, they are excited and euphoric and may take that moment to express all kinds of things.

Way I see it even if they signed agreements to not speak of anything political they did it and now the world has been exposed to Blizzard's lack of democratic values in their policies, in favor of preserving profits from countries with oppressive governments. Since it happened (right or wrong) now I know for sure not to support them.
Old Oct 17, 2019, 05:20 PM   #96
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Obviously I was referring to the principles of the boycotters.

As to your other point, eh I don't compare this to a regular job. Its like when someone wins a championship title in sports, they are excited and euphoric and may take that moment to express all kinds of things.

Way I see it even if they signed agreements to not speak of anything political they did it and now the world has been exposed to Blizzard's lack of democratic values in their policies, in favor of preserving profits from countries with oppressive governments. Since it happened (right or wrong) now I know for sure not to support them.
what do you think would happen at a Olympics it a winner did this ?
Old Oct 17, 2019, 05:23 PM   #97
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

A job is a job whether or not you think it applies. I dont think I have ever heard a superstar come out on the national stage and say something political after a games championship.

Closest thing I can think of to that is Kanye West during the Katrina fundraiser saying Bush doesnt care about black people. West is not an athlete but the closest instance I can think of where something like that has happened.

Old Oct 17, 2019, 05:36 PM   #98
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
A job is a job whether or not you think it applies. I dont think I have ever heard a superstar come out on the national stage and say something political after a games championship.

Closest thing I can think of to that is Kanye West during the Katrina fundraiser saying Bush doesnt care about black people. West is not an athlete but the closest instance I can think of where something like that has happened.
1968 Olympics
and they did far less
Old Oct 17, 2019, 05:46 PM   #99
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

I spent $50 on RP with Riot the other day. Considering 5% of Blizzard is owned by Tencent, and 100% of Riot is owned by Tencent. I think I offset about 100 account deletions.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2019, 06:00 PM   #100
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
1968 Olympics
and they did far less
Man I wasnt even alive You cant directly compare 68 to 2019 though

Old Oct 17, 2019, 06:51 PM   #101
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Man I wasnt even alive You cant directly compare 68 to 2019 though
I was

china olympics was not long ago and everyone bent over backwards not to piss off china at the time
Old Oct 17, 2019, 07:25 PM   #102
wazman
Resident Curmudgeon

wazman once held a door open for a complete strangerwazman once held a door open for a complete strangerwazman once held a door open for a complete strangerwazman once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:

Wow, that's really... Not what anyone else is talking about.

Ever stop to wonder if some of us are so busy fighting for everything else going on in the world we don't happen to make the same choices you do? I'm glad you have such a spectacular pedestal, but don't dump your insecurities on me.

RIP, Hannibal. RIP, Shadow. RIP, Mitchell. RIP, Annie. RIP, Jones.
wazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2019, 08:37 PM   #103
Drexion
Radeon Sea Islands

Drexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
I don't think I have ever heard a superstar come out on the national stage and say something political after a games championship.
After the past couple NBA championships many of the big stars in the NBA publicly criticized Trump.

LeBron James 'U Bum' Tweet To Donald Trump Is The Most Retweeted Athlete Post of 2017

"As of Dec. 5, James' tweet has more than 660,000 retweets and 1.5 million likes. According to Twitter, it is the seventh-most retweeted tweet in the world for the year." (source)
[Proc: Intel Core i7 [email protected]][GPU: MSI GTX980Ti 6GB][Mem: 64GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666-DDR4][Mobo: Asus X99-A][HD: Samsung 500GB SSD 840 EVO][PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2][Audio: Yamaha RX-V673 7.2/JBL 7.2 Surround]
Drexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2019, 09:14 PM   #104
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexion View Post
After the past couple NBA championships many of the big stars in the NBA publicly criticized Trump.

LeBron James 'U Bum' Tweet To Donald Trump Is The Most Retweeted Athlete Post of 2017

"As of Dec. 5, James' tweet has more than 660,000 retweets and 1.5 million likes. According to Twitter, it is the seventh-most retweeted tweet in the world for the year." (source)
Not the same. He was asked by a reporter about tweets that happened not during a game. He didn't use the live post game to say anything on his own.

Old Oct 17, 2019, 09:36 PM   #105
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexion View Post

https://www.sfchronicle.com/warriors...n-14535304.php

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/andre...ong-kong-tweet
Old Oct 18, 2019, 12:11 PM   #106
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazman View Post
Wow, that's really... Not what anyone else is talking about.

Ever stop to wonder if some of us are so busy fighting for everything else going on in the world we don't happen to make the same choices you do? I'm glad you have such a spectacular pedestal, but don't dump your insecurities on me.
Haha! Struck a nerve there!
Old Oct 18, 2019, 12:23 PM   #107
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:

Maybe not necessarily always in a post championship game interview, but there have definitely been many times athletes have opted to use their press briefing time to make political statements rather than talk about their game performance. First ones to come to mind is Colin Kaepernick and Muhammad Ali. Also literally every year there's always players who choose not to go to the traditional white house visit after winning their respective championships which is a political statement in itself.
Old Oct 18, 2019, 12:42 PM   #108
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Aaaaaand there it goes.

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"

"If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism -Ronald Reagan"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2019, 12:49 PM   #109
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
Maybe not necessarily always in a post championship game interview, but there have definitely been many times athletes have opted to use their press briefing time to make political statements rather than talk about their game performance. First ones to come to mind is Colin Kaepernick and Muhammad Ali. Also literally every year there's always players who choose not to go to the traditional white house visit after winning their respective championships which is a political statement in itself.
Kaep only mentioned his ideas after people asked him. He didnt actually say anything about his cause until quite a bit after people took notice he was kneeling. Most of his story came out during pressers where reporters asked him why. For all we know when he was kneeling he could have been tired.

Ali is just a whole different era.

On the white house thing, they arent specifically using the platform. A more fair comparison would have been if they went and while being interviewed said they hated Trump(or whatever president)

Old Oct 18, 2019, 01:04 PM   #110
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Kaep only mentioned his ideas after people asked him. He didnt actually say anything about his cause until quite a bit after people took notice he was kneeling. Most of his story came out during pressers where reporters asked him why. For all we know when he was kneeling he could have been tired.

Ali is just a whole different era.

On the white house thing, they arent specifically using the platform. A more fair comparison would have been if they went and while being interviewed said they hated Trump(or whatever president)
I see you're trying to look for only narrow and specific comparisons, or would probably just always come up with an excuse for any example I'd give and never be 100% satisfied. Fact is its quite common for athletes and celebrities of all kinds to use their media spotlight to bring attention to and push political agendas to the unaware. Nothing new about it. Also nothing new about people trying to suppress, discredit, and bring them down for it which is always a dead giveaway of what side they are on. And that's the side that is not all in on the 1st amendment, or only when it serves them politically and/or financially.

The way I see it, whether you feel its wrong or not given the rules of whatever the event is, public protest is not supposed to be convenient or comfortable. If it was it would never be effective. Its only ever effective when done at a time and place where its not acceptable and safe, because the main purpose is to bring as much attention and awareness as possible to the masses who may not be noticing their protests.
Old Oct 18, 2019, 01:27 PM   #111
logical
What is my purpose?

Im not finding very specific scenarios. The only scenario you dont seem to understand is that the casters and the player did this on the companies time. No problem with them making their own videos on their own time promoting their own stuff with their own audience.

Making statements during company time vs their own time/dime.

You can protest whenever you want but if youre working while doing it I hope youre ready for the repercussions if its against the rules. Dont act all surprised when you get let go and banished

Quote:
Fact is its quite common for athletes and celebrities of all kinds to use their media spotlight to bring attention to and push political agendas to the unaware. Nothing new about it
Said it for me

Old Oct 18, 2019, 01:42 PM   #112
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
and that worked out well for him and the NFL

NFL has lost viewership over it and he is blackballed and will never work

fact is a lot of people don't want political speech in their games they watch or play
Old Oct 18, 2019, 01:55 PM   #113
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Im not finding very specific scenarios. The only scenario you dont seem to understand is that the casters and the player did this on the companies time. No problem with them making their own videos on their own time promoting their own stuff with their own audience.

Making statements during company time vs their own time/dime.

You can protest whenever you want but if youre working while doing it I hope youre ready for the repercussions if its against the rules. Dont act all surprised when you get let go and banished
I have said multiple times whether you think its right or wrong, it served the purposes I've explained. I'm not concerned with the casters' or the player's decision being smart or not regarding their careers. If they knew or not that there would be blow back from Blizzard for their actions, that's their problem at this point. I am simply focused on the reaction of the company and how I will choose to or not consume their products going forward based on it. I wasn't aware of Blizzard's policies and principles before, now I am.

Quote:
Said it for me
Not sure what you're getting at there.

Quote:
and that worked out well for him and the NFL

NFL has lost viewership over it and he is blackballed and will never work
You need to look outside your circle of right-wing friends from time to time. Go look at Nike's stock and earnings numbers since their Kaepernick ad. After a year they saw something like 30% boost in sales. I think his public image is doing just fine.

Quote:
fact is a lot of people don't want political speech in their games they watch or play
And that's exactly why its an effective time and place to mount your protests.
Old Oct 18, 2019, 02:11 PM   #114
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
I have said multiple times whether you think its right or wrong, it served the purposes I've explained. I'm not concerned with the casters' or the player's decision being smart or not regarding their careers. If they knew or not that there would be blow back from Blizzard for their actions, that's their problem at this point. I am simply focused on the reaction of the company and how I will choose to or not consume their products going forward based on it. I wasn't aware of Blizzard's policies and principles before, now I am.
I agree that it served a purpose. Do you agree that they shouldnt be mad they were let go and banned?

Quote:
I quoted you saying exactly what I was trying to explain. Players using their own time(not company time) to express their views.

Quote:
You need to look outside your circle of right-wing friends from time to time. Go look at Nike's stock and earnings numbers since their Kaepernick ad. After a year they saw something like 30% boost in sales. I think his public image is doing just fine.
Dont really have a dog in this fight but I am not sure we can attribute Nikes ridiculous sales to Kaep. We'd have to do a deep dive into that. Nike is alwyas and forever going to sell.

Quote:
I actually hated all the Kaep talk during the games when it was at its height. Im a huge football fan and Id rather see a game than hear talk about politics. If I wanted politics I would turn on cnn or something like that. Im not against what Kaep was standing for but intruding on my off time to interject your ideas when Im trying to unwind from the week just makes me think "just stfu already and go away" even if his cause is a good one.

Old Oct 18, 2019, 02:38 PM   #115
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
I agree that it served a purpose. Do you agree that they shouldnt be mad they were let go and banned?
Yes I agree. IF they were genuinely aware of the rules and consequences, they can't be mad. That's not really where my concerns and arguments are aimed. But on that topic, while I'm not sure if they truly knew all the contractual policies (how could you given what they said) I am fairly certain there's no way they could have anticipated the severity of the punishment Blizzard dealt them. IMO, it was outrageous and obviously just to appease their Chinese overlords especially since they reduced it.

Quote:
I quoted you saying exactly what I was trying to explain. Players using their own time(not company time) to express their views.
OK, I thought you were trying to say its unheard of for players to do that. Yeah in that case I think we were just arguing on different points here.

Quote:
Dont really have a dog in this fight but I am not sure we can attribute Nikes ridiculous sales to Kaep. We'd have to do a deep dive into that. Nike is alwyas and forever going to sell.
Well, quick Google search finds this article with some info:

Quote:
As a piece of marketing, it helped galvanize those who had been preaching the word “purpose” already for years. That in a post-2016 world, brands—and subsequently their advertising—can’t afford to be neutral.

Nike’s results seemed to have backed that up. Despite Fox News and parts of the social mediasphere predicting the Swoosh’s downfall, the company claimed $163 million in earned media, a $6 billion brand value increase, and a 31% boost in sales.
https://www.fastcompany.com/90399316...-kaepernick-ad

Quote:
I actually hated all the Kaep talk during the games when it was at its height. Im a huge football fan and Id rather see a game than hear talk about politics. If I wanted politics I would turn on cnn or something like that. Im not against what Kaep was standing for but intruding on my off time to interject your ideas when Im trying to unwind from the week just makes me think "just stfu already and go away" even if his cause is a good one.
First please don't get your politics from CNN, lol.

But your reaction is perfectly fine and normal to me. You're not supposed to like it. Its supposed to get in your face and make sure you're aware of something important. I don't know how much you personally were aware of the issues Kaepernick was protesting or paid attention to, but if you weren't aware before you certainly were after and that was the point. To get the message to people who otherwise refused to pay attention. People who watch football don't always also keep up with the news. Just happened to be that a football player wanted to use his celebrity to do it which is more effective than the average joe.
Old Oct 18, 2019, 02:44 PM   #116
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:

fine but don't bitch when they get canned and banned for doing it then
Old Oct 18, 2019, 03:40 PM   #117
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
fine but don't bitch when they get canned and banned for doing it then

My criticism gets directed to the values of the company dealing the banning, but not at the fact that they banned. As private companies its within in their right to do so, but they need remember the whole world is watching and they will be judged in the public court of opinions.
Old Oct 19, 2019, 09:50 AM   #118
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:

Well said.

I think it's amusing people think they can hold some holier-than-thou attitude because they deleted an app on their computer, though.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2019, 12:11 PM   #119
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Lawmakers express “deep concern” over Blizzard’s Hong Kong protest response
https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2019/...st-player-ban/

Quote:
Hong Kong protests: NBA fans join anti-China display
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50107335
Old Oct 19, 2019, 04:07 PM   #120
zizbuka
Judgemental Old Guy

zizbuka is still being judged by the masses

Quote:

That's quite a tall horse you're sitting atop. I think people deleting a game is pretty hollow. Even hollower when you consider many of them probably didn't actually delete their account.

Wanna make a difference Mr. Principles? Volunteer at the local food shelter. Volunteer to help build safe housing for those less fortunate.

And yes, I, and my son do these things.
zizbuka is offline   Reply With Quote