Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

View Poll Results: How should this scenario be handled?
Premeditated first degree murder 10 55.56%
Attempted first degree murder 0 0%
Successfully commiting suicide 2 11.11%
A failed suicide attempt 0 0%
Other (please explain) 6 33.33%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old Aug 17, 2020, 04:22 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
koralis
Radeon 5850

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canesfan2020 View Post
According to back to the future you date your own mom

Well, I think it's obvious that he is his own father... the guy he thought was his dad clearly not. Scenes explaining that must have been cut to appease a prudish audience.

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2020, 04:26 PM   #32
Canesfan2020
Radeon Southern Islands

Canesfan2020 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCanesfan2020 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by koralis View Post
Well, I think it's obvious that he is his own father... the guy he thought was his dad clearly not. Scenes explaining that must have been cut to appease a prudish audience.
I mean, does it matter?
Canesfan2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2020, 10:39 PM   #33
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

That's the beauty of the Multi-Verse theory. It's impossible to go back in time and change the past. You simply split into another multi-verse without a clue it happened. Basically every decision every person makes from one second to the next creates a new timeline.
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 17, 2020, 10:50 PM   #34
Eisberg
What Titanic?

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

If I went back in time and killed myself, then there would be no future self to come back in time to kill myself, therefore I would not have been killed, but then there will be a future self to go back in time to kill myself, but then there won't be a future self to kill myself therefore I won't be killed, but then there will be a future self to go back in time to kill myself, and then if I killed myself there would be no future self to come back in time to kill me therefore I won't be killed....................
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2020, 10:52 PM   #35
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
If I went back in time and killed myself, then there would be no future self to come back in time to kill myself, therefore I would not have been killed, but then there will be a future self to go back in time to kill myself, but then there won't be a future self to kill myself therefore I won't be killed, but then there will be a future self to go back in time to kill myself, and then if I killed myself there would be no future self to come back in time to kill me therefore I won't be killed....................
Good old time paradox!
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2020, 11:01 PM   #36
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
Are you from a time-line that did not invent run-on sentences?
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2020, 05:21 AM   #37
koralis
Radeon 5850

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytprice View Post
That's the beauty of the Multi-Verse theory. It's impossible to go back in time and change the past. You simply split into another multi-verse without a clue it happened. Basically every decision every person makes from one second to the next creates a new timeline.

But did you create a new timeline, or has that timeline always existed as a possible way for things to play out and you just happened to help select that one? (from your perspective within that timeline?)

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire

Last edited by koralis : Aug 18, 2020 at 07:27 AM.
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2020, 06:28 AM   #38
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canesfan2020 View Post
According to back to the future you date your own mom
no need for time travelling for that, you just have to live in the south for that

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You're only given a little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it" *Robin Williams*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote