Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Mar 31, 2022, 12:29 AM   #19711
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post
Aquaman?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2022, 07:38 AM   #19712
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

The Batman.

Date night with my hot wife ended in no sex. I blame Robert Pattison and this boring ****ing movie.

3 hours of boring story line, cringe dialogue with an attempt to rip off of se7en. After two hours we were exhausted, begging for it to end. I contemplated walking out 4 times.

Two things I liked:

- Penguin performance
- Batmobile

Everything else can **** off. Run away.
Old Apr 1, 2022, 09:09 AM   #19713
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchAMG View Post
The Batman.

Date night with my hot wife ended in no sex. I blame Robert Pattison and this boring ****ing movie.

3 hours of boring story line, cringe dialogue with an attempt to rip off of se7en. After two hours we were exhausted, begging for it to end. I contemplated walking out 4 times.

Two things I liked:

- Penguin performance
- Batmobile

Everything else can **** off. Run away.

You mean she didn't like you play bad man with her after the movie?
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 1, 2022, 09:10 AM   #19714
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Greatest movie review I've ever seen
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2022, 10:09 AM   #19715
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchAMG View Post
Date night with my hot wife ended in no sex.
Quote:
Aquaman?
Funny thing I've noticed, my wife's asked to watch Aquaman with me several times, and it always seem to end with sex. Not really sure why. Similarly when I walk in on her watching the Witcher bath tub scene. Doesn't make much sense, but hey I'm not complaining!

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt

Last edited by SubCog : Apr 1, 2022 at 12:31 PM.
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2022, 10:15 AM   #19716
KAC

As long as you are getting what you want she can project what she wants.
Old Apr 1, 2022, 02:01 PM   #19717
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

The Outfit - excellent acting and a good old fashioned (almost feels like a stageplay adapted to screen) crime thriller. It is a bit of a slow burn, but I really enjoyed it. I think my father would have absolutely loved it.

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.
UberBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2022, 02:23 PM   #19718
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard. 6.5/10. Can be entertaining, lots of reasonable performances from Ryan Reynolds, Selma Hayak (who still looks amazing for her age), Sam Jackson, Antonio Bandaras, and some % of the jokes are funny. Action is disjointed, as is editing in general.

I kindof love the premise. Like a world focused on bodyguards and hitmen... a good comparison might be Video Game High School, but not quite so far. Ryan Reynolds attends the "Bodyguarding Awards" show, has his bodyguarding licence revoked, etc. Funny premise, with mixed execution.

Overall quality reminds me of Red Notice. Feels like the project was put together quickly, with a reasonable budget, targeting streaming services. Not really a passion project for anyone, but it works at least to a minimally acceptable level. Clearly it didn't get the love of something like Deadpool 2 though.

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Apr 1, 2022, 04:16 PM   #19719
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Morbius. I really liked it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Silent-Runner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2022, 04:40 PM   #19720
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
Morbius. I really liked it.
Reviews have been weak for it.

Maybe reviewers don't like Leto in the role.
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2022, 04:52 PM   #19721
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Reviews have been weak for it.

Maybe reviewers don't like Leto in the role.
well, it wasn't exactly oscar-worthy, but it wasn't bad either. Of course not everyone will like/love it. Especially hardcore-fans might not like it, but for me it was ok.

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Old Apr 1, 2022, 07:19 PM   #19722
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Dog
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2022, 08:01 PM   #19723
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwards

Lost City . . . 6/10

Saw at nearby theater w/ wifey. Amalgam of romcom + adventure. Decent popcorn movie. They show Channing's cheeks but not Bullocks' buttocks.

+1 Brad Pitt
+1 D'avine Joy Randolf
Old Apr 2, 2022, 07:45 AM   #19724
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
well, it wasn't exactly oscar-worthy, but it wasn't bad either. Of course not everyone will like/love it. Especially hardcore-fans might not like it, but for me it was ok.
Old Apr 2, 2022, 02:16 PM   #19725
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Quote:
lately i'm watching movies with VERY low expectations, so there's that. So the result mostly is "well, that wasn't as bad as it could've been".

On a more serious sidenote, haven't seen a movie in AGES that really blew me away, sadly. Most are ..."that was kinda watchable"...and some are "wtf" and only very few are "well, that was actually not bad".

Old Apr 2, 2022, 05:57 PM   #19726
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwards

Watched Intrusion (2021) on Netflix some days ago. It was alright.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2022, 06:05 PM   #19727
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Funny thing I've noticed, my wife's asked to watch Aquaman with me several times, and it always seem to end with sex. Not really sure why. Similarly when I walk in on her watching the Witcher bath tub scene. Doesn't make much sense, but hey I'm not complaining!

https://www.amazon.com/Geralt-Costum...2C4 21&sr=8-3

You can thank me later.....
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2022, 06:26 PM   #19728
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
hmm I might need one with those fake padded muscles built in.

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Apr 2, 2022, 07:09 PM   #19729
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer once held a door open for a complete strangermizzer once held a door open for a complete strangermizzer once held a door open for a complete strangermizzer once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

Murder on the Nile. Quite enjoyable. 7/10
mizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2022, 07:36 AM   #19730
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzer View Post
Murder on the Nile. Quite enjoyable. 7/10
Yeah, a little meandering for me. 6/10
Old Apr 4, 2022, 03:31 AM   #19731
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

The Bubble (netflix). 6.7/10. I laughed! It was funny.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2022, 08:54 AM   #19732
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Everything Everywhere All At Once. That was a great one!

Old Apr 5, 2022, 09:15 AM   #19733
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Everything Everywhere All At Once. That was a great one!
I didn’t know that was out! Yeah be watching this soon
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2022, 09:29 AM   #19734
dodger
Doggy

dodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

The Cat Returns 7/10. I like cats and this was a short animated film that I found on HBOMax. A simple adventure story though it is 20 years old so the animation is dated but well done by studio Ghibli
dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2022, 09:52 AM   #19735
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
The Cat Returns 7/10. I like cats and this was a short animated film that I found on HBOMax. A simple adventure story though it is 20 years old so the animation is dated but well done by studio Ghibli
you really can't go wrong with Ghibli

Old Apr 5, 2022, 01:33 PM   #19736
KAC

Bubble. Long time since I laughed this hard/10.
Loved it like Don’t look up. Netflix knows how to cast these movies.
Old Apr 6, 2022, 03:41 AM   #19737
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Uncut gems. A surprisingly well done movie with Adam Sandler. Recommended.

Old Apr 6, 2022, 11:30 AM   #19738
acroig
Troll SMod

Star Trek: The Motion Picture, 4K Director's Cut - Paramount+

9/10 - Most Trek film in the series, not for everyone. Slow burn.
Old Apr 7, 2022, 07:11 AM   #19739
KAC

The contractor. Liked it/10.
Old Apr 7, 2022, 02:38 PM   #19740
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Star Trek: The Motion Picture, 4K Director's Cut - Paramount+

9/10 - Most Trek film in the series, not for everyone. Slow burn.
I finally made myself sit through the whole film this year, for the first time in my life. I've seen segments of it many times, and I've probably seen every part. I don't think it was the directors cut though... I think I went on youtube afterward and watched a video that showed all the differences.

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600