Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Feb 15, 2022, 08:55 AM   #19591
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
She can watch it with her boyfriend.

so... you will see it, right?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2022, 09:27 AM   #19592
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
so... you will see it, right?
Nah...
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2022, 01:01 PM   #19593
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
She can watch it with her boyfriend.

Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 19, 2022, 04:43 AM   #19594
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwards

Watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2022) on Netflix last night. It was just okay. Even though it has a super short runtime, it felt like it dragged on too long. The 2003 and 2006 movies are still in another league.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Last edited by Kain : Feb 20, 2022 at 01:21 PM.
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2022, 06:42 AM   #19595
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Hot Tub (Disney+). I want my time back...... 3/10

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Old Feb 19, 2022, 03:04 PM   #19596
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2022) - 6.5/10 not bad honestly. Not too much stupidity from characters but also no real structure. Some of the acting was pretty weak.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2022, 07:17 PM   #19597
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Hot Tub (Disney+). I want my time back...... 3/10
You dont like stupid humor, I guess. Definitely dumb but stupid dumb which is good sometimes. Do not miss Hot Tub Time machine 2!
Old Feb 20, 2022, 09:57 PM   #19598
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Scream (2022) - 7/10 again this was okay and decent as a follow-up to the original. That said not as funny or as slick as the 1996 movie. Second best in the franchise though.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2022, 10:05 PM   #19599
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Wave - 6/10 was ok for a movie I just picked scanning prime.
Old Feb 22, 2022, 11:36 AM   #19600
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9691136/

Possibly the WORST movie I've seen in recent memory 1/10
Old Feb 22, 2022, 01:18 PM   #19601
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:

I saw the preview for that a while back and wanted to see it. That bad eh? I’ll pass then.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2022, 01:26 PM   #19602
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
I saw the preview for that a while back and wanted to see it. That bad eh? I’ll pass then.
Moonfall was bad but enjoyable. This is just plain bad.
Old Feb 22, 2022, 06:35 PM   #19603
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:

That's too bad, I loved her in Kick-ass.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2022, 06:59 PM   #19604
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

The Cursed

My wife refused to go see this, because the well edited trailer had a jump scare that almost put her over the seat.

There wasn't a single jump scare in the actual film.
The whole thing is beautifully shot, and there's some good gore.
Pretty predictable, but enjoyable.
7/10- only because it looked really good, and there was some nice use of audio offscreen.

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.
UberBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2022, 07:52 PM   #19605
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:

Preposterous! This sounds like a must watch!
Old Feb 22, 2022, 08:25 PM   #19606
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Preposterous! This sounds like a must watch!
I warned you!!
Old Feb 23, 2022, 02:00 AM   #19607
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Quote:
I warned you!!
i have a friend who always asks me about movies, everytime i tell him a movie sucks he goes and buys them only to come back at me saying "it totally sucked". Well, yeah, Einstein, i already told ya.....you can't help some people.

Old Feb 23, 2022, 07:35 AM   #19608
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
i have a friend who always asks me about movies, everytime i tell him a movie sucks he goes and buys them only to come back at me saying "it totally sucked". Well, yeah, Einstein, i already told ya.....you can't help some people.
, classic.
Old Feb 23, 2022, 06:06 PM   #19609
Munkus
Official taste-tester

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

That's too bad. I've liked Chloë Grace Moretz in most of her movies.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2022, 04:16 PM   #19610
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
That's too bad. I've liked Chloë Grace Moretz in most of her movies.
Check it out, if just for the lulz.
Old Feb 24, 2022, 10:47 PM   #19611
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeavis View Post
The Cursed

My wife refused to go see this, because the well edited trailer had a jump scare that almost put her over the seat.

There wasn't a single jump scare in the actual film.
I had a dump scare at a film, once.

Close call.
Old Feb 25, 2022, 03:06 PM   #19612
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwards

Just watched No Exit and found it pretty good. I liked the first third and the last third of the movie. Middle part felt a bit slow/weak. Overall, good movie.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2022, 01:40 AM   #19613
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Shadow in the Cloud - 10/10 Instant classic, academy award nomination!

Yea no!

0.50/10
Old Feb 26, 2022, 07:44 AM   #19614
acroig
Troll SMod

Told ya! 🤣
Old Feb 26, 2022, 07:53 AM   #19615
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
Told ya! 🤣
I was ok with it until about the half way point, then the wheels totally fell off when she was traversing the plane mid flight🤣
Old Feb 26, 2022, 07:54 AM   #19616
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
I was ok with it until about the half way point, then the wheels totally fell off when she was traversing the plane mid flight🤣
Oh yeah, not to mention that ending....
Old Feb 26, 2022, 07:59 AM   #19617
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
Oh yeah, not to mention that ending....
I believe the writers went on a meth binge half way through writing the story, she must not be getting offered many roles these days.
Old Feb 26, 2022, 04:41 PM   #19618
Payne3d
[Fancy a Butcher's?]

Payne3d once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Payne3d once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Payne3d once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Payne3d once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Payne3d once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Payne3d once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

venom 2 fell asleep halfway through 4/10
first one was a lot better

matrix resurrections 6/10

don't look up 7/10
Old Feb 26, 2022, 08:25 PM   #19619
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payne3d View Post
venom 2 fell asleep halfway through 4/10
first one was a lot better
That's really bad, 'cause the first one sucked balls. I'll rate your review a 7.5/10.

Quote:
matrix resurrections 6/10
That score might be a bit generous, but it's in the right ballpark. Your review gets an 8.8/10.

Quote:
don't look up 7/10
Yup, good for what it was. Difficult to rate, because I think it was very effective at accomplishing it's goals, but not really what I was looking for either. I'll give your review score a 9.5/10.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2022, 09:07 AM   #19620
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
That's really bad, 'cause the first one sucked balls. I'll rate your review a 7.5/10.
The second is waaaay worse.