Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Home Theaters and Photography
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Home Theaters and Photography Discussion forum for Home Theater enthusiasts and newbies. Also the place to discuss and post your photography ventures and queries.

Old May 15, 2022, 01:15 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird sings

Cyan,

This video got me excited too. It looks like they are really making it easy for us noobs to get into this lately:

I am thinking of just starting with an 80mm triplet instead of 60mm. But the rig might be very similar to this one. (with my RP attached of course)
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2022, 10:52 PM   #32
CyanBlues
Radeon Southern Islands

CyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete stranger

wow, I need to look more into that, it makes it simple for us lol

*update*
looks like the ASIAir currently don't support Sony Camera's so I'm out of luck for the time being, it does however support your Canon EOS RP, at least the plus version is showing it does on their site.

Last edited by CyanBlues : May 21, 2022 at 11:31 PM.
CyanBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2022, 05:59 PM   #33
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird sings

I did get a shot of the red moon last month. It was really low in the sky in a very light polluted area.

Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 19, 2022, 01:46 AM   #34
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

Cyan,

Finally got up to some decent sky and got a few shots with my RP of the Milky Way. These were shot with a 16mm fixed focal length lens, at F2.8, ISO 1600 for 30 sec exposure. Unfortunately, the Milky Way is not that high in the sky yet. But these first attempts were pretty cool. A car came into the shot in the second one and I thought it would ruin the shot. Instead, it made it more awesome

Yumm

Last edited by SD-[Inc] : Jun 20, 2022 at 11:50 PM.
Old Jun 19, 2022, 03:13 AM   #35
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Wow, awesome shots.
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2022, 05:35 AM   #36
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Wow, awesome shots.
+1

Love that shot with the car
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2022, 12:30 PM   #37
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

Still a noob at post processing. But this one came out better. I learned the higher ISO shots are even better after post processing. This one was at the same shutter and f-stop settings. But with ISO 3200. The original raw is greyish. But after some minor tweaking it looks like this:

Old Jun 19, 2022, 02:04 PM   #38
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Amazing pic man.
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote