Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Oct 12, 2019, 11:25 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Default R.I.P. Robert Forster

Beloved veteran character actor and Oscar-nominee Robert Forster has passed away at age 78. Forster died at his Los Angeles home due to brain cancer. He’s survived by his third wife and children to whom our sincerest condolences go out to.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/r-i-p-robert-forster/

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2019, 11:38 AM   #2
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Had to see his picture, since I didn't recognize the name. RIP
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2019, 11:50 AM   #3
The Luggage
Life is Good

The Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird sings

R.I.P. Great actor. One of those guys that has an IMDB list a mile long and fantastic in every role.
The Luggage is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 12, 2019, 02:01 PM   #4
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Luggage View Post
R.I.P. Great actor. One of those guys that has an IMDB list a mile long and fantastic in every role.
Right, RIP Robert.

yoz
Old Oct 12, 2019, 07:41 PM   #5
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

R.I.P.
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2019, 10:01 PM   #6
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide is still being judged by the masses

Enjoyed his performance in twin peaks season 3.
Sapphire Radeon VII
Samsung 960 EVO 1TB
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2019, 06:47 PM   #7
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Elcamino must have been one of his last roles RIP.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2019, 09:10 PM   #8
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Damn. Used to see him all the time in Studio City. He signed my Black Hole poster YEARS ago.

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.
UberBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2019, 08:12 AM   #9
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

Great actor... His Jackie Brown performance is the one that sticks with me the most. RIP
Mahjik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2019, 08:44 AM   #10
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

This guy has been is so many shows and movies I have enjoyed.
RIP man!
Old Oct 15, 2019, 08:52 AM   #11
acroig
Master Troll

Captain of the Palomino, that's how I remember him. Also, from Supernova.

yoz
Old Oct 15, 2019, 09:19 AM   #12
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Yep he did not last long on that mission.
Old Oct 15, 2019, 09:32 AM   #13
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Yep he did not last long on that mission.
Yeah, nasty way to go.

yoz