Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Jan 25, 2012, 09:36 PM   #181
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

New game out tonight looks pretty decent has a LBP look to it:

Paper Monsters: Price 99 Cents

Trailer:

and coming soon for all you God of War lovers

Infinity God

Last but not least Epoch is on sale down from $4.99 to a paltry 99 cents

Epoch: unreal based cover shooter

Last edited by t0adp1p3 : Jan 25, 2012 at 09:42 PM.
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2012, 04:08 AM   #182
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Since this game was recently released for Xbox live I have started playing it.. its called Quarrel.. its basically risk and a word game combined into one. Its fun but lacks multiplayer which would really make this game worth getting.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2012, 03:20 PM   #183
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Ticket to ride is free today, a strategy board game. Pretty fun if you got someone else to play with.

Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 7, 2012, 08:30 AM   #184
Jamar
Pew Pew Pew

Jamar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJamar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Mass Effect Infiltrator is out:

Jamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2012, 05:10 PM   #185
logical
What is my purpose?

Kind of interested in the new infinity blade dungeons... looks like a god of war rip off

Old Mar 8, 2012, 07:38 PM   #186
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Aralon 2 screens:

also if you like recettar on steam, then adventure bar story is out:

Old Mar 12, 2012, 07:02 PM   #187
tehpikachu
Radeon R420

tehpikachu is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adp1p3 View Post
Aralon 2 screens:

also if you like recettar on steam, then adventure bar story is out:

Aralon looks good, testing it out now. Thanks
Old May 14, 2012, 04:40 PM   #188
nrs421
Radeon Arctic Islands

nrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Swordigo. I think it's free at the moment. Downloaded the free version and I got the whole game.

nrs421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2012, 09:35 AM   #189
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

I don't have an iOS device, but this game is by the mobile division of Slightly Mad Studios.
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2012, 11:44 PM   #190
logical
What is my purpose?

Carmageddon is free for the first 24 hours grab it now:

http://toucharcade.com/link/http://p...498240451&mt=8

Old Nov 18, 2012, 05:55 PM   #191
logical
What is my purpose?

Coaster Crazy
(iTunes Link now Free)

I have been playing this game.. its pretty good.. you have to build coasters to meet certain objectives like certain lateral g's, so many loops, spending so much money on each coaster, and so on. There are plenty of pieces and coaster types. You can even first person ride the coasters you make. Another great feature is a sandbox level where you can make the best coaster you can come up with.

Screens:

Old Dec 30, 2012, 10:17 AM   #192
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Amazing thread, will visit many times.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2, 2013, 06:25 PM   #193
logical
What is my purpose?

Latest game I have been playing is Endless Road. Its a very stylized endless driver where you can go to different little cities based on if you go left or right in the game. Simple controls are move left, move right, jump and turbo and thats about it. Very nice game to burn 5-10 minutes here and there.

Its free right now:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/endl...509503951?mt=8

Old Jan 3, 2013, 12:29 PM   #194
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Well I have become completely obsessed with iPad games and so has my wife and son. I have been enjoying Sonic Jump, Gold Digger 2, Bike Baron, CSR Racing, NFS Most Wanted, Infinity Blades, Fruit Ninja and Angry Birds. I am also going to get Bad Piggies and Orcs Vengeance soon. Also downloaded free version of NOVA and will get NOVA 1, 2 and 3 if I like it. Another set of free games are Contract Kill 2 that I quite like. Also like Horn for some adventuring. Horn's graphics are insane for an iPad to be honest.
Old Jan 3, 2013, 02:22 PM   #195
wangFu
take him away!

wangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Horn is entertaining, if you havent played it on pc you should grab bastion too
Old Jan 3, 2013, 04:44 PM   #196
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangFu View Post
Horn is entertaining, if you havent played it on pc you should grab bastion too
I read that they changed the control scheme for iOS.. something to consider.

The iphone version was 99 cents over the holiday but it just jumped back to 4-5 bucks.

Old Jan 3, 2013, 05:29 PM   #197
wangFu
take him away!

wangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
I read that they changed the control scheme for iOS.. something to consider.

The iphone version was 99 cents over the holiday but it just jumped back to 4-5 bucks.
i got it a month before the sale, the control can be swapped between classic point and click like on the pc or virtual dpad, i find it easier to play with virtual dpad but sometimes aiming with the breakers bow can get difficult as it will auto aim to something you dont want to shoot yet
Old Jan 4, 2013, 12:17 AM   #198
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

Best games for ipad are:

Card game: ascension
Board game:carcassone
Behind the back runner: epic knight
1st person runner: into the dead
Match 3: dungeon raid
One button runner: Rayman run
Fps: modern combat 4
RPG: ravensword
Old school rpg: Baldurs gate
Turn based strategy: ravenmark
Wargame: battle of the bulge
Reverse tower defense: anomaly Korea
Crazy ass rpg/wow raid rts thing : battleheart
Platformer: Mikey shorts
Twin stick shooter: minigore 2
Bike game like trials: bike baron
3d platformer: crazy hedgy
Third person shooter: shadowgun
First person adventure: dark meadow
Old Jan 4, 2013, 04:26 AM   #199
KAC
That postcount though...

I need to get dark meadow
Old Jan 4, 2013, 09:42 AM   #200
KAC
That postcount though...

Another great game is Orc Vengeance. Isometric view Diablo style RPGs, only much better.
Old Jan 13, 2013, 03:46 AM   #201
KAC
That postcount though...

I am also enjoying Clash of Clans these days. It is however very tedious and you cannot get more builders until you purchase gems which I have thus far refused to do.

Is inifinity god released? I would very much like that.

Also red alert 3 is fantastic on the ipad. A bit easy to play but overall for a conversion it is well done.
Old Jan 14, 2013, 03:04 PM   #202
pahncrd
Stranger in a Strange LAN

pahncrd is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

Middle Manager of Justice was fun, but it trailed off very abruptly and the devs haven't patched in the end game yet.
pahncrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2013, 12:59 PM   #203
KAC
That postcount though...

Started playing bad company 2 on the iPad and it isn't too bad lol.
Old Jan 15, 2013, 02:24 PM   #204
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
Started playing bad company 2 on the iPad and it isn't too bad lol.
Its horrible... lol.

Get Joe Danger.. it just came out last week.

Old Jan 15, 2013, 08:58 PM   #205
KAC
That postcount though...

These bike games piss me off. I already suck at the bike baron
Old Jan 15, 2013, 09:23 PM   #206
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
These bike games piss me off. I already suck at the bike baron
Different game compared to bike baron. The only real similarities are that you are on a bike. Joe Danger started as a PS3 downloadable and moved on to xbox live store with part 2. This iOS version is completely fresh and stays true to the formula of the console versions(although a bit changed for iphone/ipad)

Old Jan 16, 2013, 07:50 AM   #207
KAC
That postcount though...

Ok will get it. Its only 3 boners.
Old Jan 19, 2013, 09:15 AM   #208
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

playdek games are on sale DO NOT MISS THIS SALE

here is the thread
Old Jan 25, 2013, 11:38 AM   #209
KAC
That postcount though...

I have now spent 36 dollars in CSR Racing. Free game my ass.
Old Jan 27, 2013, 10:48 AM   #210
KAC
That postcount though...

Dunno if I mentioned before but Totem runners quite possibly the best running game on iPad.