Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jan 25, 2022, 11:23 AM   #8551
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
12Bass
Quantum Bleep

12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/25/healt...ial/index.html

Quote:
(CNN)Pfizer and BioNTech have begun a clinical trial for their Omicron-specific Covid-19 vaccine candidate, they announced in a news release on Tuesday.

The study will evaluate the vaccine for safety, tolerability and the level of immune response, as both a primary series and a booster dose, in up to 1,420 healthy adults ages 18 to 55.

The study is broken up into three groups:

Participants in the first cohort have received two doses of the current Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine at least 90 to 180 days before the study. They will receive one or two doses of the Omicron-specific vaccine.

Participants in the second cohort have received three doses of the current Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine at least 90 to 180 days prior to the study. They will receive one dose of the current Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine or the Omicron-specific vaccine.

Participants in the third cohort have not received any Covid-19 vaccine. They will receive three doses of the Omicron-specific vaccine.

The Omicron-specific vaccine will be administered as a 30-microgram dose, the same as the current vaccine.

"While current research and real-world data show that boosters continue to provide a high level of protection against severe disease and hospitalization with Omicron, we recognize the need to be prepared in the event this protection wanes over time and to potentially help address Omicron and new variants in the future," Pfizer Senior Vice President and Head of Vaccine Research and Development Kathrin Jansen said in the release.

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said last month that if a new vaccine is needed for the Omicron coronavirus variant, the company will have one in March. However, a Pfizer spokesperson confirmed that the company has already begun to manufacture this vaccine.
Old Jan 25, 2022, 03:47 PM   #8552
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD-[Inc] View Post
Guess we can throw out the argument that variants only come from other parts of the world now?

No one said that. They've said that they HAVE, and unless you're stopping all travel it doesn't matter where they originate... they'll eventually end up here.

As for this one, there's a lot more outside of the US than inside it. Even though the US is bound to create a new one eventually especially since vaccines don't completely prevent infection now, this one probably was still foreign born.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/th...cid=uxbndlbing

Quote:
Viruses mutate constantly, mostly in harmless ways. There is no current evidence that BA. 2 is more virulent, spreads faster or escapes immunity better than BA. 1.

“Variants have come, variants have gone,” said Robert Garry, a virologist at Tulane University School of Medicine. “I don’t think there’s any reason to think this one is a whole lot worse than the current version of omicron.”

BA. 2 has been detected in India, Denmark and Britain, among other countries, according to health officials and media reports abroad. In Europe, it appears the most widespread in Denmark, but that may be because the Scandinavian nation has a robust program of sequencing the virus’s genome.

At least three cases have been found in the United States at Houston Methodist Hospital in Texas, which also is studying the genetic makeup of virus samples from its patients.

https://www.newsweek.com/stealth-omi...ies-40-1672104

Quote:
The Omicron BA.2 sub-variant, also dubbed "stealth Omicron," has been detected in at least 40 countries worldwide.
Labs in countries including Denmark and Norway have reported that the sub-variant has been gaining ground, accounting for nearly half of all COVID cases in the former as of January 20, marking a sharp increase in recent weeks.

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2022, 06:08 PM   #8553
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by koralis View Post
No one said that. They've said that they HAVE, and unless you're stopping all travel it doesn't matter where they originate... they'll eventually end up here.

As for this one, there's a lot more outside of the US than inside it. Even though the US is bound to create a new one eventually especially since vaccines don't completely prevent infection now, this one probably was still foreign born.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/th...cid=uxbndlbing

https://www.newsweek.com/stealth-omi...ies-40-1672104
US has over 20% of Covid cases reported worldwide. So, this is the country most likely to create a new variant.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 25, 2022, 06:58 PM   #8554
Greasy
ODI

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
US has over 20% of Covid cases reported worldwide. So, this is the country most likely to create a new variant.
You keep saying reported. It's much higher elsewhere as it is here in the US.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2022, 07:36 PM   #8555
Greasy
ODI

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Old Jan 25, 2022, 08:08 PM   #8556
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Sorry to hear JCD. Hope your fam recovers fast.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2022, 09:30 PM   #8557
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Folding@home

Both baby and dad have recovered mashAllah 🙏🏽
Java Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2022, 01:08 AM   #8558
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
You keep saying reported. It's much higher elsewhere as it is here in the US.
I can claim the US undercounts worse than all countries without providing any proof. It’s a gut feeling I have.
Old Jan 26, 2022, 02:24 AM   #8559
ugly
Radeon R700

ugly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyugly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGmRwQ4TZc4

I'm glad people are starting to call out Dr. Campbell. So many people treat Dr. Campbell as if he is some type of authority or valuable resource. He talks a lot of nonsense, and doesn't add a lot of insight. And, especially after he embarrassed himself on ivermectin, he's started leaning into the conspiracy theories. It's such a common strategy with YouTubers/podcasters. They talk about some alt-right/conspiracy theory and don't dismiss it as nonsense. Then they get that sweet enagement bump from all the cult members. Then start learning harder and harder into conspiracy theories to keep that engagement up.
ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2022, 02:44 AM   #8560
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Not when you account for percentage of vaccinated individuals and what that does to transmission rates, you know, that argument some of you were just having a page or two back. There are still plenty of countries struggling to procure vaccines that have a far less percentage of population vaccinated.

So no, just because the US has over 20% of COVID cases reported, does not necessarily mean it's automatically the most likely to produce a new variant through infection. You also (expected, of course) ignored the fact that accurate reporting is an intense toll on support agencies and requires a lot of coordination - something many nations do not have or were not prepared for. The US, sitting in the international eye, is likely going to report more accurately, not less. Once again, I don't think you've travelled much to developing countries .. they do not, in any sense of the word, have the infrastructure, personnel, or organization to accurately handle reporting. It's an immense toll on many fronts.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2022, 04:52 AM   #8561
12Bass
Quantum Bleep

12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly View Post
I'm glad people are starting to call out Dr. Campbell. So many people treat Dr. Campbell as if he is some type of authority or valuable resource. He talks a lot of nonsense, and doesn't add a lot of insight. And, especially after he embarrassed himself on ivermectin, he's started leaning into the conspiracy theories. It's such a common strategy with YouTubers/podcasters. They talk about some alt-right/conspiracy theory and don't dismiss it as nonsense. Then they get that sweet enagement bump from all the cult members. Then start learning harder and harder into conspiracy theories to keep that engagement up.
Campbell doesn't strike me as the type who is sensational and/or looking for more YT followers. I get the impression that he's genuinely trying to help educate laypeople about the pandemic. However, he seems to have some biases that lead him astray from time to time, keeping him from being objective and properly scientific. FWIW, I did watch his videos for a while, but lost interest when I found he was being sloppy with his analysis and moved on to other more credible sources.
Old Jan 26, 2022, 04:59 AM   #8562
12Bass
Quantum Bleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
So no, just because the US has over 20% of COVID cases reported, does not necessarily mean it's automatically the most likely to produce a new variant through infection. You also (expected, of course) ignored the fact that accurate reporting is an intense toll on support agencies and requires a lot of coordination - something many nations do not have or were not prepared for. The US, sitting in the international eye, is likely going to report more accurately, not less. Once again, I don't think you've travelled much to developing countries .. they do not, in any sense of the word, have the infrastructure, personnel, or organization to accurately handle reporting. It's an immense toll on many fronts.
While some countries certainly lack the ability to accurately track COVID cases, some parts of the US seem to be deliberately failing to do so.
Old Jan 26, 2022, 05:50 AM   #8563
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Bass View Post
While some countries certainly lack the ability to accurately track COVID cases, some parts of the US seem to be deliberately failing to do so.
Sure, but even then, their lax policies on reporting are still beyond what some countries are even capable of.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Jan 26, 2022, 06:56 AM   #8564
12Bass
Quantum Bleep

FWIW, I think the takeaway is that the US has had a relatively high number of COVID cases per capita and in total, many more than necessary, given the availability of vaccines. The stats are pretty poor when compared with other developed nations, even if the reporting in less developed nations is sketchy. Put another way, it seems to be a bad idea to minimize the breadth and seriousness of the pandemic and to attempt to shift focus to "foreigners" as the problem, when COVID is being handled poorly at home.
Old Jan 26, 2022, 07:24 AM   #8565
Greasy
ODI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
Awesome! Did they require any intensive care?
Old Jan 26, 2022, 07:29 AM   #8566
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

Thumbs up

Quote:
Great to hear.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2022, 07:50 AM   #8567
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2022, 08:15 AM   #8568
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Quote:
FWIW, I think the takeaway is that the US has had a relatively high number of COVID cases per capita and in total, many more than necessary, given the availability of vaccines. The stats are pretty poor when compared with other developed nations, even if the reporting in less developed nations is sketchy. Put another way, it seems to be a bad idea to minimize the breadth and seriousness of the pandemic and to attempt to shift focus to "foreigners" as the problem, when COVID is being handled poorly at home.
I don't know who is doing what you just claimed. I'm certainly not, but we have to be honest when we look at the data and the capabilities of some nations to report accurately. I'm not bashing or blaming, it's simply being honest and realistic. The US could have handled things better, sure (especially the first year.. no doubt), and I certainly don't agree with the anti-vax, anti-mask crowd.. but the constant hammering on how the US has handled or is handling the response efforts is becoming ridiculous. There's been a lot of oversight and international focus on the US numbers, and as a country we've been very transparent compared to other first world nations. I think that needs to be acknowledged.

I don't think this is P&R material but if it is.. whatever.. just delete the post I guess. I don't feel discussing the response efforts is political but the line on what is and what isn't considered P&R on this particular subject has become quite blurred.
Old Jan 26, 2022, 08:20 AM   #8569
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
I don't think this is P&R material but if it is.. whatever.. just delete the post I guess. I don't feel discussing the response efforts is political but the line on what is and what isn't considered P&R on this particular subject has become quite blurred.
It's very hard to discuss this subject without it falling into the P&R realm. Happens to me all the time.

yoz
Old Jan 26, 2022, 08:25 AM   #8570
Nunz
RIP Roxen

It's not intentional, but at the same time.. this forum is so small at this point that I don't know why we bother differentiating anymore. It's the same, what, 30-40 of us that post here? At this point it could be one big section of the forum that we put everything into
Old Jan 26, 2022, 09:29 AM   #8571
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Not when you account for percentage of vaccinated individuals and what that does to transmission rates, you know, that argument some of you were just having a page or two back. There are still plenty of countries struggling to procure vaccines that have a far less percentage of population vaccinated.

So we don’t have more cases than anywhere else? Or is 20% too high? If you do travel to other countries you will see universal mask wearing. Because they lack, they also are a lot more careful. We have far more Covid deniers here than anywhere else. Do you think they diligently report their case when they get sick? We under count actual cases as well. There is nothing about our current political environment that ensures our count is accurate either. So if you want to use specious arguments to say who under counts the most you can. But, I only use the data we have.
Old Jan 26, 2022, 10:14 AM   #8572
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Only a few posters but many readers... Its hard not to P&R but some things dont have to be like mandates. Just cuz they use the same words doesnt mean they are political. Which I thought I was clear enough about when saying workplace mandates... which falls into the social mandates sphere imo not gov.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2022, 10:17 AM   #8573
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
Only a few posters but many readers... Its hard not to P&R but some things dont have to be like mandates. Just cuz they use the same words doesnt mean they are political. Which I thought I was clear enough about when saying workplace mandates... which falls into the social mandates sphere imo not gov.
In USA everything is political now, even wearing a face mask.

yoz
Old Jan 26, 2022, 11:32 AM   #8574
12Bass
Quantum Bleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
In USA everything is political now, even wearing a face mask.
Yeah... it's ridiculous. Denying science and turning life saving efforts into wedge issues. I didn't expect it, except maybe a few small fringe groups. Naively, I figured that the preservation of life was a universal goal. My opinion of humanity is near an all-time low...
Old Jan 26, 2022, 11:35 AM   #8575
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post

i dismiss all government agencies top to bottom under this administration .
Be that as it may, we should still be encouraging everyone to talk to their doctor and follow their recommendations about getting vaccinated to curb the worst parts of this pandemic right? A simple yes or no answer will suffice.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2022, 11:36 AM   #8576
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Yeah... it's ridiculous. Denying science and turning life saving efforts into wedge issues. I didn't expect it, except maybe a few small fringe groups. Naively, I figured that the preservation of life was a universal goal. My opinion of humanity is near an all-time low...
I share your grim opinion.

yoz
Old Jan 26, 2022, 12:51 PM   #8577
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

If I had to pick a country to visit during COVID. The US would be dead last right now. High numbers, almost no safety measures in place and high community spread because of it.

*shakes head* nope. Not political for us outside the US. And right now visiting the US couldn't be less of a good idea.

System:
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2022, 12:54 PM   #8578
acroig
Troll SMod

You're not wrong.

yoz
Old Jan 26, 2022, 02:03 PM   #8579
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
If I had to pick a country to visit during COVID. The US would be dead last right now. High numbers, almost no safety measures in place and high community spread because of it.

*shakes head* nope. Not political for us outside the US. And right now visiting the US couldn't be less of a good idea.
I'd rather be in the US right now than the ****ing middle-east..
Old Jan 26, 2022, 02:46 PM   #8580
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
I'd rather be in the US right now than the ****ing middle-east..
I was in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar and Bahrain as recently as last month. Came back broke AF but had the time of my life!
Java Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote