Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Sep 10, 2019, 04:11 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
The Luggage
Life is Good

The Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird sings

Default USB-C to Aux

Can anyone point me to reliable brand? I am having terrible luck. I didn't use the original that came with my Pixel 2 much because I pretty much used bluetooth headphones all the time. I went to use it awhile back and it didn't work, figured it was old so bought a new one off Amazon. That one lasted less than a day. Ok fine, returned it and bought a new one from Best Buy. Lasted literally ten minutes. Are these all just generally junk? Or am I just having bad luck? It's not like I'm constantly bending the cables around, my phone was just sitting on my workbench and the connection broke. At this point I might as well buy a standalone bluetooth module.
The Luggage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2019, 12:35 PM   #2
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Samsung or Razor. Best of luck if seems like you need it.