Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Dec 9, 2012, 11:59 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Thumbs down This forum is getting boring...

Can't believe I am saying this but it's true.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2012, 12:03 PM   #2
dreamwalker
valar morghulis

dreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete stranger

Ok, you say this the day after one of the most entertaining threads so far, in which you were "ROFL"-ing.

I am confus and I think you are too.
dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2012, 12:03 PM   #3
Redeemed
Radeon Arctic Islands

Redeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Probably just that you've been here so long I mean, how long can one thing hold a persons's interest? I suggest look into other hobbies to help spice things up. Maybe try photography or hunting or something. You'll have less time to spend here and gaming so when you do come here it wont be so boring and when you do game, that wont be so boring either.

That's what I'm doing. Been hunting a lot more lately and when I can afford it I'm going to get back into horse back riding, planning on eventually picking up a good DSLR to start dabbling with. Help take my mind off of how repetitive forums and gaming can be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
congratulations on the anniversary of your emancipation from the Great Uterine Squeeze.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swingline View Post
There are two types of people in the world: those that are humble and those that will be.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 9, 2012, 12:03 PM   #4
mbeeston
Darkness Mane

mbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete stranger

**passes KaC some Rye** this will help
"Intelligence has nothing to do with politics." - ambassador muwlari
" when somethings weird and it don't look good, who do you think it is? GHOST NAPPA"
mbeeston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2012, 12:07 PM   #5
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamwalker View Post
Ok, you say this the day after one of the most entertaining threads so far, in which you were "ROFL"-ing.

I am confus and I think you are too.
That was only for like 30 minutes and then the mods cleaned up. All threads are too serious, there is no spice. I am bored out of my mind. Guess I should get back to doing what I do best. WORK!
Old Dec 9, 2012, 12:15 PM   #6
Arrowhead
to the knee.

Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Look at what happened to nVnews, and then proceed to count your blessings.

I for one am very grateful that Rage3D is run by excellent staff and remains quite active!
Arrowhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2012, 12:33 PM   #7
General Lee
High-tech Redneck

General Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead View Post
Look at what happened to nVnews, and then proceed to count your blessings.

I for one am very grateful that Rage3D is run by excellent staff and remains quite active!
This right here.

I would entertain you with one of my stories...but I'm not going to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
All I am envisioning right now is the General Lee car with no paint, Cheetos stuffed into the gas tank, and coming out the tail pipe, in a huge pool of Jello :p
General Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2012, 12:43 PM   #8
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

My suggestion:
http://nvnews.com/
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2012, 12:44 PM   #9
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

This thread coming from the guy who posts about gay cockslaps.

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2012, 12:46 PM   #10
methimpikehoses
transmigrator

methimpikehoses is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGoa View Post
My suggestion:

i sometimes miss that wretched hive of scum and villainy, but its time has passed.
Old Dec 9, 2012, 12:48 PM   #11
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGoa View Post
My suggestion:
I think you meant nvnews.net
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2012, 01:13 PM   #12
KAC
That postcount though...

This thread is a fine example of why this forum is boring. I have no ****ing clue how a discussion about this forum being boring brings about a discussion about nvnews... wtf!

Anyways, carrying on...
Old Dec 9, 2012, 01:15 PM   #13
Redeemed
Radeon Arctic Islands

Redeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
This thread is a fine example of why this forum is boring. I have no ****ing clue how a discussion about this forum being boring brings about a discussion about nvnews... wtf!

Anyways, carrying on...
Needs moar jizz pellets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
congratulations on the anniversary of your emancipation from the Great Uterine Squeeze.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swingline View Post
There are two types of people in the world: those that are humble and those that will be.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2012, 01:16 PM   #14
Arrowhead
to the knee.

Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:

Anyways, carrying on...
Because many of us don't even find this forum boring at all. We were all lol'ing hard just yesterday. Of course, the place has its highs and lows which is normal, but as I was suggesting, if you want to see boring, head over to nvnews for a peek at what's happening.
Old Dec 9, 2012, 01:17 PM   #15
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:

Anyways, carrying on...

So then it being boring is your fault?
Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64
HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2012, 01:20 PM   #16
mbeeston
Darkness Mane

mbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:

Anyways, carrying on...

how exactly does a thread derail make it boring?
" when somethings weird and it don't look good, who do you think it is? GHOST NAPPA"
Old Dec 9, 2012, 01:20 PM   #17
wazman
Resident Curmudgeon

wazman once held a door open for a complete strangerwazman once held a door open for a complete strangerwazman once held a door open for a complete strangerwazman once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:

Anyways, carrying on...
So because we're not giving you what you're looking for, it's our fault?

This is the internet. If one website isn't giving you what you want, there's plenty of other ones that will.

RIP, Hannibal. RIP, Shadow. RIP, Mitchell. RIP, Annie. RIP, Jones.
wazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2012, 01:27 PM   #18
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

just find another forum to try and buy friends on...
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2012, 01:33 PM   #19
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Hey hey hey now, he can buy me! I come cheap too...and often *ba dum tsh*

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2012, 01:35 PM   #20
Arrowhead
to the knee.

Old Dec 9, 2012, 01:39 PM   #21
General Lee
High-tech Redneck

General Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I am entertained. I'm also naked, eating Cheetos...in a bathtub full of Jello.

Disclaimer: I am not intoxicated. I've given up drinking...again. Relapsing is just another way of finding a way to stay sober.

Quote:
All I am envisioning right now is the General Lee car with no paint, Cheetos stuffed into the gas tank, and coming out the tail pipe, in a huge pool of Jello :p

Last edited by General Lee : Dec 9, 2012 at 01:41 PM.
Old Dec 9, 2012, 01:39 PM   #22
mbeeston
Darkness Mane

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
typical sunday morning, but i have hickory sticks instead
Old Dec 9, 2012, 01:42 PM   #23
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
All I am envisioning right now is the General Lee car with no paint, Cheetos stuffed into the gas tank, and coming out the tail pipe, in a huge pool of Jello
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2012, 01:42 PM   #24
General Lee
High-tech Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbeeston View Post
typical sunday morning, but i have hickory sticks instead
Oh yeah? Well, I got WORMS. Beat that!

Quote:
Old Dec 9, 2012, 01:43 PM   #25
General Lee
High-tech Redneck

Quote:
All I am envisioning right now is the General Lee car with no paint, Cheetos stuffed into the gas tank, and coming out the tail pipe, in a huge pool of Jello
THAT IS THE FUNNIEST IMAGE I'VE HAD PUT IN MY HEAD IN BLOODY YEARS!!!

Quote:
Old Dec 9, 2012, 01:43 PM   #26
Skynet
Banned

Skynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman-jim View Post
The guy has been cock slapped out of pretty much every forum out there, this was his last hope.
Skynet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2012, 01:45 PM   #27
General Lee
High-tech Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynet View Post
The guy has been cock slapped out of pretty much every forum out there, this was his last hope.
I have a suggestion...

www.eunuch.org

Quote:
Old Dec 9, 2012, 01:46 PM   #28
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

This is the second greatest Troll thread ever, only beat by the troll post in the walking dead thread.
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z 16GB DDR4 4266MHz CAS19, Asus Strix 1080Ti OC, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2012, 01:48 PM   #29
General Lee
High-tech Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
This is the second greatest Troll thread ever, only beat by the troll post in the walking dead thread.
What about the guy who posted on nVNews about how he spooged on his GeForce 6800 and fried it? That garnered the most hits that site EVER saw in one day.

Quote:
Old Dec 9, 2012, 01:54 PM   #30
KAC
That postcount though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman-jim View Post
Quite a pathetic remark, as always, and couldn't have expected any better from you.