Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Feb 14, 2016, 11:28 PM   #1261
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2016, 09:40 PM   #1262
AlienZombie
Radeon Caribbean Islands

AlienZombie is still being judged by the masses

So there's now a brewery less than a 5min drive from where I live...I'm trouble, lol.
Now drinking their Real Mccoy Enigma Session imperial stout. It's an amped up irish dry stout; closest approximation would be Guinness foreign extra stout. But this is probably drier, IIRC.
Old Feb 20, 2016, 10:41 PM   #1263
Jkmetal23
The NFL sucks

Jkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Drinking some Mississippi Mud. Always been curious about this beer, mostly because of the unique bottle. So I decided to finally pick it up today. Its comparable to a Yuengling Black and Tan. It was pretty cheat @ 3.75 for a quart, so pick it up if you can.

Antec Sonata 3|AMD Athlon 860k|Gigabyte F2A88XM-D3H|8 gig Cruical Ballistic DDR3 1600|MSI GTX 660ti 2gb PE |LG Blu-Ray Drive/DVD Burner| ASUS XONAR DGX|Western Digital Caviar Blue 1tb |Crucial M500 240gb SSD|Corisar T2 Heatsink| Logitech K840 |Razer DeathAdder 3.5g|Xbox One S Controller| Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick| Dell U2410F | Dell 2007FP| Creative T20 2.0 speakers| Windows 8.1 Pro x64 |PS3 Slim 120gb|PS4 Slim 1tb| Moto E4 w/ 64gb memory card
Jkmetal23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 14, 2016, 05:17 PM   #1264
BababooeyHTJ
Radeon Arctic Islands

BababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird sings

Spent some time in Maine this weekend. Bought a little something back.

BababooeyHTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2016, 06:44 PM   #1265
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

My favourite whiskey joint in Sydney, AUS -- it escalates quickly there.

Old Jun 14, 2016, 10:24 PM   #1266
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Jura Superstition is my suggestion
Old Jul 13, 2016, 06:32 PM   #1267
BababooeyHTJ
Radeon Arctic Islands

BababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird sings

Got a pretty good score today. I really wasn't expecting the julius to live up to the hype. It far surpassed my expectations.

Old Jul 15, 2016, 07:03 PM   #1268
BababooeyHTJ
Radeon Arctic Islands

Took another trip to tree house. Walked out with 8 alter ego and 8 bright cans. Also got a 2L of julius and a couple 750s of green. Should be set for a good while.
Old Jul 18, 2016, 07:39 PM   #1269
BababooeyHTJ
Radeon Arctic Islands

Damn, tree house is going to ruin me on beer. I can't be expected to follow this up with most of what I can find at the store. I only have on alter ego left.
Old Jul 29, 2016, 06:04 PM   #1270
BababooeyHTJ
Radeon Arctic Islands

Might be the best beer that I've ever had

Old Aug 26, 2016, 04:26 PM   #1271
BababooeyHTJ
Radeon Arctic Islands

This is a good start to the weekend. Been waiting to crack this one.

Old Jan 9, 2017, 11:35 AM   #1272
cbsboyer
ATI EGA Wonder

cbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete stranger

Big glass of Pike Creek 10 year old rum barrel finished whisky right now because **** you liver. Yes, it's 11:30am where I am and I don't care.

BTW, it's quite good and very interesting, so if you like odd whiskys it's worth the time to find.

"Relationships are like dormant volcanoes, most of the time things are fine or manageable but there's always a chance she blows molten crazy all over you." - ice
cbsboyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2017, 11:44 AM   #1273
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

Pike Creek is indeed very good.

Collingwood is also quite good!
Old Sep 8, 2017, 10:15 PM   #1274
Jkmetal23
The NFL sucks

Jkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Oktoberfest bumpy.

A bit early for pumpkin beers (probably my favorite seasonal type, but i wait until its officially fall to dig in) so I decided to try a classic german oktoberfest.

Spoiler alert, its pretty ****ing good. Surprisingly complex, with a bit of a honey sweetness to start and some bite to finish it. I've never been that big into oktoberfest beers but this is now the gold standard.
Antec Sonata 3|AMD Athlon 860k|Gigabyte F2A88XM-D3H|8 gig Cruical Ballistic DDR3 1600|MSI GTX 660ti 2gb PE |LG Blu-Ray Drive/DVD Burner| ASUS XONAR DGX|Western Digital Caviar Blue 1tb |Crucial M500 240gb SSD|Corisar T2 Heatsink| Logitech K840 |Razer DeathAdder 3.5g|Xbox One S Controller| Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick| Dell U2410F | Dell 2007FP| Creative T20 2.0 speakers| Windows 8.1 Pro x64 |PS3 Slim 120gb|PS4 Slim 1tb| Moto E4 w/ 64gb memory card
Jkmetal23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2017, 08:58 PM   #1275
cbsboyer
ATI EGA Wonder

cbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete stranger

My wife decided to try this strawberry daiquiri slushy cooler thing you throw in the freezer, mush up, and squeeze into a glass, took one taste and handed it to me "It's too strong, can you finish it so it doesn't waste?" So now I'm finishing a glass of Crown Royal Northern Harvest to get rid of frozen strawberry daiquiri cooler residue.

"Relationships are like dormant volcanoes, most of the time things are fine or manageable but there's always a chance she blows molten crazy all over you." - ice
Old Sep 28, 2017, 07:50 PM   #1276
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

wild turkey 101

me and the 15 yr old are the only ones at home. if he needs help with his geometry homework we are both screwed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2017, 08:33 PM   #1277
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
wild turkey 101

me and the 15 yr old are the only ones at home. if he needs help with his geometry homework we are both screwed
SUCH A DAMN AMATEUR

i hope i am asleep when wife gets home and does not wake me up. she will not be happy as i misdjuged my pours and am ****ing hammered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2017, 08:57 PM   #1278
cbsboyer
ATI EGA Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
SUCH A DAMN AMATEUR

i hope i am asleep when wife gets home and does not wake me up. she will not be happy as i misdjuged my pours and am ****ing hammered
If you care, you didn't misjudge that badly

Old Oct 6, 2017, 08:55 PM   #1279
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

On my phone and can't edit size, deal with it.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2017, 10:35 PM   #1280
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Titos vodka and Diet Hansens Cola tonight.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2017, 09:23 PM   #1281
cbsboyer
ATI EGA Wonder

Absinthe is becoming my thing...fantastic stuff.

Old Dec 23, 2017, 11:00 PM   #1282
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Just chugged half a bottle of wine because life made me. It was sickingly sweet wine.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2017, 03:51 AM   #1283
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Sue what's wrong with you laddies? Ye need nds t be drinkin a mns drink.
Single Malt Scotch.Aged a proper 10-15 years. Tru nectar of tha God's I tell ya.
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2017, 12:54 PM   #1284
Aneska
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Aneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Scotch with amaretto ��
Old Dec 25, 2017, 02:08 PM   #1285
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Homemade egg nog.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2017, 03:05 PM   #1286
cbsboyer
ATI EGA Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytprice View Post
Sue what's wrong with you laddies? Ye need nds t be drinkin a mns drink.
Single Malt Scotch.Aged a proper 10-15 years. Tru nectar of tha God's I tell ya...
Well, I did just finish the last of my Johnnie Walker Platinum a couple weeks ago. The youngest barrel in the blend started aging before my son was born...and he goes to college next year.

Drinking wine, beer, gin, absinthe...for me that's drinking nature and the fruits of our work. Drinking good whisky (or whiskey) is drinking time.

Old Dec 25, 2017, 04:48 PM   #1287
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Slamming a bottle of Red wine as I type
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2017, 11:41 PM   #1288
Dengin
Rage3D Veteran

Dengin is still being judged by the masses

Dengin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2017, 02:35 AM   #1289
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengin View Post
I'm drinking absolutely nothing. I just knew I'd be getting a nice bottle of Scotch today...No such Luck.
Oh well Adam and I needed to run a few errands tomorrow anyway errr we do now.
Must remember to pick up some absinthe. Haven't a clue never tried it.
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2017, 10:42 PM   #1290
cbsboyer
ATI EGA Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytprice View Post
I'm drinking absolutely nothing. I just knew I'd be getting a nice bottle of Scotch today...No such Luck.
Oh well Adam and I needed to run a few errands tomorrow anyway errr we do now.
Must remember to pick up some absinthe. Haven't a clue never tried it.
My suggestion for absinthe is to avoid Hills. Lucid, Taboo, and Dillon's Small Batch are all good. They are all naturally sweet enough not to need sugar (although you can add a sugar cube if you like it sweeter).

You don't really need all of the fancy kit that is suggested for absinthe, and it is not traditional to set an absinthe soaked sugar cube on fire over the drink (although the caramelized sugars are good in the drink). I would actually suggest not setting anything on fire over a drink that is 65-70% alcohol - it is entirely possible to set your glass on fire. If you do burn a sugar cube and set the drink on fire, just add water (like you would anyway) and when the drink is diluted to the point you would drink it, the fire will go out by itself.

What you do need is some good, filtered ice water. Just put an ounce of the absinthe of your choice in a glass (I don't have a specific absinthe glass, so I just use a tumbler), and then slowly add the ice water to make the absinthe louche (go cloudy) except for a thin layer at the very top. If you wish to add sugar and have an absinthe spoon, just place a sugar cube on the spoon, add your absinthe over/through the sugar, pour the water on the sugar cube, and then stir in whatever hasn't dissolved. If you don't have an absinthe spoon, just stir in the sugar - a sugar cube is a half teaspoon if you don't have cubes.