Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jun 24, 2019, 11:41 AM   #36541
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlyPissed View Post
I was joking, every time I look in this thread you are buying a new bottle. Calm down boys. Was just a harmless joke, I'm actually quite jealous of the stash you are building up.
He’s a big dude, large hands. Each drink is automatically a 16oz’er

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2019, 01:19 PM   #36542
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
I was joking, every time I look in this thread you are buying a new bottle. Calm down boys. Was just a harmless joke, I'm actually quite jealous of the stash you are building up.
Yeah, I forgot you're the one who just built a bar in his basement, right? I need a bar for all the whiskey I have, my shelf is full and my desk is filling up again.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2019, 02:12 PM   #36543
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Yeah, it's all done now. Minus some trim work, etc. I've ran 2 kegs through it already 4 Hands Incarnation IPA, and Boulvard Unfiltered Wheat. Which is particularly why the whiskey pics have been standing out, been looking for some things to add, I only have Crown Salted Caramel (I add it to egg nog drinks) and Four Roses Small Batch. So I've been looking for opinions and watching what others are buying to broaden whats out there rather than randomly buying a bottle. Granted that Blantons one you bought, thats an expensive bottle!
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 24, 2019, 04:16 PM   #36544
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
Yeah, I forgot you're the one who just built a bar in his basement, right? I need a bar for all the whiskey I have, my shelf is full and my desk is filling up again.
Nah, I'm just going to call you an alcoholic to rile you up. Go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2019, 07:10 PM   #36545
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Yeah, it's all done now. Minus some trim work, etc. I've ran 2 kegs through it already 4 Hands Incarnation IPA, and Boulvard Unfiltered Wheat. Which is particularly why the whiskey pics have been standing out, been looking for some things to add, I only have Crown Salted Caramel (I add it to egg nog drinks) and Four Roses Small Batch. So I've been looking for opinions and watching what others are buying to broaden whats out there rather than randomly buying a bottle. Granted that Blantons one you bought, thats an expensive bottle!
Nah, Blanton's isn't that much, it's around $60. That last bottle I posted is $130. Even that isn't an awful lot for whiskey, check this one out I saw the other day:

Can't go wrong with Four Roses though. Russell's Reserve 6 year is also very good and not expensive. Maker's and Woodford Reserve are nice every day stuff that isn't a lot, Michter's makes good stuff, Basil Hayden's also a mellower cheap bourbon.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Jun 24, 2019, 08:01 PM   #36546
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
Nah, Blanton's isn't that much, it's around $60. That last bottle I posted is $130. Even that isn't an awful lot for whiskey, check this one out I saw the other day:

Can't go wrong with Four Roses though. Russell's Reserve 6 year is also very good and not expensive. Maker's and Woodford Reserve are nice every day stuff that isn't a lot, Michter's makes good stuff, Basil Hayden's also a mellower cheap bourbon.
Jesus that's expensive. If I bought that, I don't know that I could ever bring myself to drink it . I looked up the Blantons and seen online for $199/bottle. Maybe I looked up the wrong thing. I've thought about woodford. Makers mark I don't think I can ever buy simply because their BBQ sauce is so terrible. I can't get past it.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2019, 08:07 PM   #36547
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Jesus that's expensive. If I bought that, I don't know that I could ever bring myself to drink it . I looked up the Blantons and seen online for $199/bottle. Maybe I looked up the wrong thing. I've thought about woodford. Makers mark I don't think I can ever buy simply because their BBQ sauce is so terrible. I can't get past it.
May have been an inflated price due to how difficult they are to find. Definitely not worth $200, but it's good at $60. I'd go with Woodford. If you want to step it up a bit, get the Double Oaked version, it's awesome.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.