Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » AMD Radeon Discussion and Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AMD Radeon Discussion and Support General discussion, tweaking, overclocking and technical support questions about discrete Radeon graphics products.

Closed Thread

Old Oct 26, 2020, 04:56 PM   #1381
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHawkwind View Post
Secondly, don't understand the comment about the cue ball. Am I missing something?
We Yanks don't understand him either.

yoz
Old Oct 26, 2020, 04:57 PM   #1382
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
I think your first comment is a capital crime in the UK where you'll be hung, drawn & quartered and then made to play games in 4K on a Radeon 480

Secondly, don't understand the comment about the cue ball. Am I missing something?
https://billiards.colostate.edu/faq/...logy-and-uses/
Old Oct 26, 2020, 05:08 PM   #1383
LordHawkwind
Not a fanboy or Nvidiot

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR_Midnight View Post
Those that think AMD is going to sell their cards at near the same price point as NVidia need to stop and remind yourself of 1 thing, other than they will have a card that May be faster, or at the very least the same speed as Nvidia: Market Share! AMD only has 18% off the GPU Market, Because of this, AMD will still sell their cards at a much cheaper price than Nvidia until they gain a substantial amount of the Market. I suspect you won't see prices comparable to NVidia until they get nearer to 50% market Share. Having the fastest card out, if true, at this time by it's self, won't do that much for their market share. They have to keep prices lower for now. I may be wrong, but that is how I see it.
I 100% agree. The pricing of the Radeon VII was opportunistic as NV made the 2080 so expensive. Remember the Radeon VII wasn't even supposed to be released as a graphics card but it was too easy for AMD to release sub standard Instinct cards at that price. With Nvidia setting a price point of £$699 that isn't going to work this time.

If AMD price the same as Nvidia I'm Buying 3080 all day long but if they price the 6800XT <£$50/100 I'll buy AMD. it's simple economics really. For every existing AMD customer they lose they have to recruit two existing Nvidia users to gain anything. What's the chance of that if they price the cards the same?

As for the 6900 if it's £$750/800 I might be interested but any higher then no thank you.
Ryzen 7 2700, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, Sapphire Pulse 5700XT, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, Acer XF270HU freesync monitor at 1440p and 144hz, 250gb Samsung SSD, 750mb Seagate SSHD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda H/D, 1 TB Samsung H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 26, 2020, 05:18 PM   #1384
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
I 100% agree. The pricing of the Radeon VII was opportunistic as NV made the 2080 so expensive. Remember the Radeon VII wasn't even supposed to be released as a graphics card but it was too easy for AMD to release sub standard Instinct cards at that price. With Nvidia setting a price point of £$699 that isn't going to work this time.

If AMD price the same as Nvidia I'm Buying 3080 all day long but if they price the 6800XT <£$50/100 I'll buy AMD. it's simple economics really. For every existing AMD customer they lose they have to recruit two existing Nvidia users to gain anything. What's the chance of that if they price the cards the same?

As for the 6900 if it's £$750/800 I might be interested but any higher then no thank you.
It doesn't matter right now, Video Cards are flying off the shelf, It would honestly be dumb to price it more then $50 lower then a 3080 and in all honesty I think they can get away with pricing it the same right now. Now the 6900XT or whatever they call it is where they can undercut a 3090 by alot and I would bet on that one being $999 as that is where the 3090 should be priced.
Old Oct 26, 2020, 05:26 PM   #1385
LordHawkwind
Not a fanboy or Nvidiot

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
Sorry Bill I'm talking about the language. I was once at Manchester Airport going on holiday with the family when an American woman asked me "excuse me do you speak American". I replied "no madam I speak English".

She looked very perplexed and walked off The wife game me a bollocking for being rude but seriously American as a language? A bollocking in the English vernacular is to be given a severe verbal chastising in case you didn't know.

Back on topic as well as price AMD need to deliver two more things. Firstly decent day one drivers no more of the fine wine crap. They need to be good to go from day one.

Secondly, a decent fan solution not like that POS fan on the VII card that was very loud. With regard to availability I've been lucky/unlucky in that I was able to buy a Vega 64 and Radeon VII on launch day quite easily, although I did cancel the latter after I read the reviews. As AMD have such low market share I'm hoping availability will hold up on launch date but I guess we'll see.
Ryzen 7 2700, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, Sapphire Pulse 5700XT, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, Acer XF270HU freesync monitor at 1440p and 144hz, 250gb Samsung SSD, 750mb Seagate SSHD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda H/D, 1 TB Samsung H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
Old Oct 26, 2020, 05:31 PM   #1386
kboye
9700PRO RIP

kboye can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultykboye can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Talking

Old Oct 26, 2020, 05:42 PM   #1387
LordHawkwind
Not a fanboy or Nvidiot

ATI Technologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
It doesn't matter right now, Video Cards are flying off the shelf, It would honestly be dumb to price it more then $50 lower then a 3080 and in all honesty I think they can get away with pricing it the same right now. Now the 6900XT or whatever they call it is where they can undercut a 3090 by alot and I would bet on that one being $999 as that is where the 3090 should be priced.
You're missing the point here I'm afraid. If you have a 1080/ti or lower Nvidia card why would you buy an AMD card at the same price of a 3080? Makes no sense. If you're new to dGPU as some of these people might be why would you buy the card that has <20% market share against the card that has 80% if they're priced the same? Herd mentality prevails I'm afraid. Why do you think Intel has made trillions and trillions. Hell I've been an AMD customer for the last decade and I'm sat on the fence.

Cards that sell at $999 are halo products that sell minuscule amounts but you could easily argue I'd rather pay $1,500 for a 3090 because it has 24gb ram to a 6900 with 16gb. It's always swings and roundabouts but if your market share is so low as AMD's is you can't do price matching. If they do, things might end very badly or maybe after two months of little sales they might be able to slash the cost and recoup some losses but by that time it could be too late.
Old Oct 26, 2020, 05:49 PM   #1388
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

https://twitter.com/patrickschur_/st...46448607154176

https://twitter.com/uzzi38/status/1320775250850811904

Quote:
uzzi38 (@uzzi38)
@henry41224 No, the size of the Infinity Cache. It's exactly as rumoured - 128MB
apparently patch #3 has the cache info in it.

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Old Oct 26, 2020, 06:17 PM   #1389
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
You're missing the point here I'm afraid. If you have a 1080/ti or lower Nvidia card why would you buy an AMD card at the same price of a 3080? Makes no sense. If you're new to dGPU as some of these people might be why would you buy the card that has <20% market share against the card that has 80% if they're priced the same? Herd mentality prevails I'm afraid. Why do you think Intel has made trillions and trillions. Hell I've been an AMD customer for the last decade and I'm sat on the fence.

Cards that sell at $999 are halo products that sell minuscule amounts but you could easily argue I'd rather pay $1,500 for a 3090 because it has 24gb ram to a 6900 with 16gb. It's always swings and roundabouts but if your market share is so low as AMD's is you can't do price matching. If they do, things might end very badly or maybe after two months of little sales they might be able to slash the cost and recoup some losses but by that time it could be too late.
Supply and Demand! Only 2 days left, but I dont see them going more then $50 below the $699 3080. Not saying they wont lower it later, but demand is there right now and the card will sell at the same price or slightly lower.
Old Oct 26, 2020, 06:18 PM   #1390
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Looks like they are figuring out where the cache is put as well:

https://twitter.com/0x22h/status/1304254098171195392

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XZFXZ RXZ 480 GTR Cats 20.9.2, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 20.7.1. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
Old Oct 26, 2020, 06:30 PM   #1391
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Sorry Bill I'm talking about the language. I was once at Manchester Airport going on holiday with the family when an American woman asked me "excuse me do you speak American". I replied "no madam I speak English".

She looked very perplexed and walked off The wife game me a bollocking for being rude but seriously American as a language? A bollocking in the English vernacular is to be given a severe verbal chastising in case you didn't know.

Back on topic as well as price AMD need to deliver two more things. Firstly decent day one drivers no more of the fine wine crap. They need to be good to go from day one.

Secondly, a decent fan solution not like that POS fan on the VII card that was very loud. With regard to availability I've been lucky/unlucky in that I was able to buy a Vega 64 and Radeon VII on launch day quite easily, although I did cancel the latter after I read the reviews. As AMD have such low market share I'm hoping availability will hold up on launch date but I guess we'll see.

we where in Naples Italy with a British ships in 82

i was sitting with a brit and a aussie and the brit had to translate between me and the aussie
Old Oct 26, 2020, 09:48 PM   #1392
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
AMD hasn't exactly sold their cards cheap if I remember correctly, even though they were not close on performance. And the fact that there is such High demand right now for video cards it would be stupid for the share holders if they sell it more then $50 lower then Nvidia. And I'm not even sure they are going to do that since it looks like they are competitive. I believe Billy is going to keep his record of 100 percent wrong on price for 2020
I think it probably comes down to yields. For example, if TSMC is turning out tons of dies that match the 3080, but too many to all be sold at $700, then AMD may price them lower.

Otherwise I don't see why they'd aggressively undercut them. However, since they have less mindshare I think they do have to price a little bit lower, similar to how the Radeon 5700 and 5700 XT are priced a little bit better than the 2060 Super and 2070 Super.
Old Oct 26, 2020, 09:52 PM   #1393
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
I'm kind of hoping they do have something that matches the 3090 to force a price cut. 3090 shouldn't have been more than $1200 maximum IMO. I might even have bit for that price, but not for $1500.
Old Oct 26, 2020, 10:22 PM   #1394
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Have to remember that Samsung was much cheaper than TSMC, part of the reason NV moved over there. I think prices might be a bit higher than most are expecting. TSMC ain't cheap! You pay for what you get.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Oct 26, 2020, 11:00 PM   #1395
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Are those benches I posted confirmed as fakes?
Old Oct 26, 2020, 11:22 PM   #1396
Gandalfthewhite
Hardware Enthusiast

Gandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Have to remember that Samsung was much cheaper than TSMC, part of the reason NV moved over there. I think prices might be a bit higher than most are expecting. TSMC ain't cheap! You pay for what you get.
Yes but AMD is also going to be around ~505mm^2 vs 628mm^2 so a smaller die with a lower failure rate could help make up the cost difference.

HOURGLASS = most appropriate named ICON/CURSOR in the Windows world :-)

In a dank corner of ATI central, the carpet covered with corn flakes, the faint sound of clicking can be heard........Click......click, click............as the fate of the graphics world and the future of the human race hangs in the balance.

I know....I know........Keep my day job :-)- catcather
Old Oct 26, 2020, 11:25 PM   #1397
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I would be interested in seeing how much it cost, but I'd venture it's still costing more for AMD to use TSMC than NV with Samsung. Could also be a reason that AMD is sticking with GDDR6 (which I agree with) instead of pushing the much more expensive HBM, or even trying to get in on the GDDR6X chips.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Oct 26, 2020, 11:35 PM   #1398
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Being cheaper per wafer doesnt mean nvidia is spending less if the yields ended up much worse. I wouldnt be surprised if per die there wasnt that big a price diff. Story is even the 3070 will have limited stock.

Samsung cant sell too cheap at some point they dont make money.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XZFXZ RXZ 480 GTR Cats 20.9.2, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 20.7.1. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Oct 26, 2020, 11:36 PM   #1399
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Are those benches I posted confirmed as fakes?

It doesnt get any faker. No source and no idea who that channel is... Look at TPU or HU extensive tests and there is no way that many games are even steven between the 2 gpus.

Its just never happened.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Oct 27, 2020, 12:50 AM   #1400
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
I would be interested in seeing how much it cost, but I'd venture it's still costing more for AMD to use TSMC than NV with Samsung. Could also be a reason that AMD is sticking with GDDR6 (which I agree with) instead of pushing the much more expensive HBM, or even trying to get in on the GDDR6X chips.
should but not with the Samsung yields they say they are getting on the 3000's
now the scuttlebutt is the 3070 stock will be gone in seconds also

Samsung yields of usable chips must be like 10% to 20% for 3070 and above

if AMD's TSMC's yields are good and they should be on 7nm they could be paying less per chip

Last edited by bill dennison : Oct 27, 2020 at 01:04 AM.
Old Oct 27, 2020, 08:11 AM   #1401
AllexxisF1
Owie.

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

Soon.

Old Oct 27, 2020, 08:16 AM   #1402
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

2 hours to go!!

Old Oct 27, 2020, 08:20 AM   #1403
AllexxisF1
Owie.

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

Old Oct 27, 2020, 09:00 AM   #1404
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Conductor? When does the train get to the platform tomorrow?

yoz
Old Oct 27, 2020, 09:06 AM   #1405
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

When is the announcement. I thought it was the 28th not 27th.
Old Oct 27, 2020, 09:09 AM   #1406
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
When is the announcement. I thought it was the 28th not 27th.
It is. Megagay is a day ahead.

yoz
Old Oct 27, 2020, 09:47 AM   #1407
AllexxisF1
Owie.

He lives in the future.
Old Oct 27, 2020, 09:56 AM   #1408
acroig
Master Troll

yoz
Old Oct 27, 2020, 10:25 AM   #1409
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Isn't that the same benchmark from earlier just rebranded by TweakTown? Lol.

Either way, AMD has always scored very good in Firestrike. The Timespy results, if that's the 6800XT, are a little low imo.
Old Oct 27, 2020, 10:47 AM   #1410
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Isn't that the same benchmark from earlier just rebranded by TweakTown? Lol.
Possibly... losing track of what's been leaked.

yoz
Closed Thread