Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

View Poll Results: Predict how will the Switch do?
Massive Wii-like success. 75+ million consoles sold. 4 6.06%
Generally strong sales. 50-75 million consoles sold. 11 16.67%
Mild success. 25-50 million consoles sold. 20 30.30%
Borderline failure. 15-25 million consoles sold. 16 24.24%
Dreamcast-style failure. 5-15 million consoles sold. 6 9.09%
Virtual Boy-style absolute doom. <5 million consoles sold. 2 3.03%
Too hard to predict... my head esplode! 2 3.03%
Predictions are for weeners. 5 7.58%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old Mar 6, 2017, 11:28 AM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
TenFour
Radeon Northern Islands

TenFour is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Janitor View Post
There were 21 people in line for the midnight launch at a local independent store where I pre-ordered. They had 3 consoles for walk ups. Not everyone who pre-ordered was there for the midnight launch. People I work with are interested and plan on getting one at Christmas time.

I think they should have launched with Mario Kart as well. FAST RMX is good, but no one knows about it.
Is FAST RMX worth getting if you already had the original Fast Racing Neo?
TenFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2017, 10:44 AM   #92
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazar View Post
I dunno man. My buddy has the gray and the neon just looks so much cooler.

Either way, enjoy. My prime hasn't allowed me to make a purchase for the Switch. I am likely holding off regardless to accommodate a few computer upgrades. Will see

Hope all those who got one have loads of fun
I have grey now and had the two colors side by side. Im just not a fan of bright colors. I think I would have liked a mario red and a luigi green better than the off red and blue that neon joy cons are. I am sure Nintendo is planning on releasing plenty of joy cons in different themes and colors so theres that.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2017, 12:35 PM   #93
ASCI Blue
Grammar NAZI

ASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
This? http://www.gamespot.com/articles/nin.../1100-6448434/

I think it will sell well at launch, most consoles do as the die hard fans grab theirs. There was a mob of people at my local Best Buy on Friday morning. But seeing how it does over the course of the year is when you can really start to know if it will ultimately be a success. They've got Zelda to push it now at launch, and Mario Odyssey to push it this holiday season maybe with a price drop or bundle, and hoping for steady sales between now and then.

I think they've got a decent game plan. At the very least its going to do better than the Wii U. All this speculation about sales predictions though, I wonder what Nintendo themselves would consider a success. I really hope they are not banking on original Wii numbers because that ain't happening.
Not sure if it's that link specifically but it likely says what I think it does. You have a very good point with that. Day 1/week 1 sales are through the roof then it comes to staying power. Unless N starts releasing **** on a regular basis this will likely be the die hard fan grab you're talking about and the people like me won't waste the time or money to get one cause there's nothing interesting.

Proud Creator of The Cock Crew (Sportbike Network) Preventing "gay friends." ...one pecker at a time.

bounty hunter
Quote:
kids are pretty much invincible, man I doubt even explosions can phase the little womb demons
battlenet: voxmortis, origin: asci_blue, steam: death_incarnate352
ASCI Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 7, 2017, 01:32 PM   #94
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASCI Blue View Post
Not sure if it's that link specifically but it likely says what I think it does. You have a very good point with that. Day 1/week 1 sales are through the roof then it comes to staying power. Unless N starts releasing **** on a regular basis this will likely be the die hard fan grab you're talking about and the people like me won't waste the time or money to get one cause there's nothing interesting.
Yup, that's exactly the situation. Coming off the failure of the WiiU, perception of success is vital, as once the switch starts to smell like a failure, it will fail hard and fast. Nintendo must avoid the situation where people post photos of piles of unsold consoles at walmart. That means nintendo must sell faster than they restock at retail, and must continue this at least until Christmas (when they have a larger body of games and finally have their other **** together).

So it's a tight race. Nintendo knows that 2-4 million people will buy a Switch just for Zelda... that number has to get them to Mario Kart next month. Then some volume of people will buy just for Mario Kart. Then some volume of people will buy just for Splatoon. That needs to carry them to Christmas and Mario. If those games can sell Switches faster than retail stocks them this year, then the Switch has a chance. If sales fizzle any time before then, then Switch is toast.

All I can say is Nintendo better have a $50 price cut ready to go, 'cause I think they're going to need it.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2017, 02:28 PM   #95
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

One thing I don't see anyone here mentioning is the fact there are tons of people who are very excited to be able to take the big list of confirmed indie and party games anywhere they go.

Some may scoff and roll their eyes in disbelief and skepticism, but this new Nintendo console's gimmick of taking your once PC and living room restricted games with you on the go really is a game changer.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2017, 02:59 PM   #96
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
One thing I don't see anyone here mentioning is the fact there are tons of people who are very excited to be able to take the big list of confirmed indie and party games anywhere they go.

Some may scoff and roll their eyes in disbelief and skepticism, but this new Nintendo console's gimmick of taking your once PC and living room restricted games with you on the go really is a game changer.
It could be, only the next year will tell. I cant believe how many Wii's were sold with all that shovel wear that went with it.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2017, 03:31 PM   #97
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:

It's called a phone.

Jk.

I honestly just want a unified library.
jimjobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2017, 03:31 PM   #98
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
It could be, only the next year will tell. I cant believe how many Wii's were sold with all that shovel wear that went with it.
What sold all those Wii's was the new gimmick of motion controls. All the shovel ware came later when publishers saw a dumb ass casual gamer market to go after.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2017, 03:58 PM   #99
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:

If Nintendo gets Virtual Console right (which they never have in the past), that'll be massive too.

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Mar 9, 2017, 06:51 PM   #100
BababooeyHTJ
Radeon Arctic Islands

BababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
If Nintendo gets Virtual Console right (which they never have in the past), that'll be massive too.
Not getting my hopes up on that one. Probably won't considering how little we know about it which seems crazy to me now that the console has launched.
BababooeyHTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2017, 07:42 AM   #101
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

All we do know is that certain virtual console titles will have one multiplayer.
Old Mar 10, 2017, 10:47 AM   #102
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Please port some of the older Zeldas to the switch.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2017, 01:57 PM   #103
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Please port some of the older Zeldas to the switch.
Please port all the great nintendo back catalog to the Switch.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Mar 10, 2017, 02:00 PM   #104
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Plz port the wii u library first, plenty of good games there that no one but hardcore nintendo fans played.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2017, 03:36 AM   #105
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Fastest opening selling console in Spain, with a unprecedented near 100% attach rate for a single game. (zelda).

Off to a good start just hope Nintendo doesn't do a Nintendo.
Old Mar 11, 2017, 03:30 PM   #106
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

"fastest selling" game console really doesn't mean much at launch, as nearly all console launches are supply-constrained. Both xbone & PS4 sold out at launch as well. The big question is how many units they'll sell before units are readily available at retail... then how many units they can continue to sell from month to month after.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Mar 11, 2017, 03:40 PM   #107
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

I bought mine 2 days ago, they had 20 in stock, and they're all gone again.

Of course means **** all, but Wii U wasn't supply constrained and didn't sell that well, so it means a lot when compared to that.
Old Mar 11, 2017, 09:49 PM   #108
AdelphiaX
Radeon Caribbean Islands

AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
I bought mine 2 days ago, they had 20 in stock, and they're all gone again.

Of course means **** all, but Wii U wasn't supply constrained and didn't sell that well, so it means a lot when compared to that.
Last article I read said it actually did in Japan and the Americas and about 2 months after, it nose dived. If I find it again, I'll link it.

Edit: https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/...aunch-numbers/

Echo Chamber - "an environment in which a person encounters only beliefs or opinions that coincide with their own, so that their existing views are reinforced and alternative ideas are not considered."

This is considered trolling and a personal attack according to Curio. FYI in case you decide to step in there. I wonder if the definition of irony is known...

Last edited by AdelphiaX : Mar 11, 2017 at 10:01 PM.
AdelphiaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2017, 04:06 AM   #109
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

Not in Europe which I was talking about, Nintendo has a tough time especially in the UK. Nintendo always do fairly well in Japan, and this being primarily a handheld will mean it will do very well in Japan.
Old Mar 12, 2017, 04:19 AM   #110
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Not in Europe which I was talking about, Nintendo has a tough time especially in the UK. Nintendo always do fairly well in Japan, and this being primarily a handheld will mean it will do very well in Japan.
Nintendo's challenge right now is convincing the world that the Switch is an actual game console, and not just a dedicated Zelda machine. This year's release calendar has Nintendo putting all their eggs in one basket again and again. The 4 games they're releasing this year might be amazing, but it's going to be a long time before Switch looks like a real console with a robust library & feature set. They've gotta keep retail momentum 'til Christmas, and I think it's going to be a tight race to get there.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Mar 12, 2017, 04:40 AM   #111
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

Yeah I still don't get why they released it now and not in holidays, which is why most anaylsts are impressed because it's doing well in March. I still think if they waited for a bigger library, and a feature complete OS the machine would have at least had a better PR image. Luckily for Nintendo most people are too stupid to know. (for now)
Old Mar 13, 2017, 01:06 AM   #112
KAC
RGB mofo, do you have it!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I went to 4 stores in the mall on the weekend. Tons of switch lying around. Possibly because they are overpriced to about 506 bucks for one of the following combos:

Switch + Zelda
Switch + Pro Controller
Switch + Protector case

KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2017, 01:43 PM   #113
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Yeah I still don't get why they released it now and not in holidays, which is why most anaylsts are impressed because it's doing well in March. I still think if they waited for a bigger library, and a feature complete OS the machine would have at least had a better PR image. Luckily for Nintendo most people are too stupid to know. (for now)
shareholders probably didn't allow that to happen.
If you already announce that BotW is the last Wii-U game, either people are going to not care and the sales just keep tanking or sustaining its barely there status or there will be an initial sales burst but to get a Wii-U for the game and then it just dwindles until switch arrives.

in any case I don't think the shareholders had any confidence that the wii-u can hold the fort until a holiday switch release. they were probably all "we are bleeding money and we need to stop it NOW!!! we have enough games to get started and BotW will print money!"
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2017, 02:13 PM   #114
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdelphiaX View Post
Last article I read said it actually did in Japan and the Americas and about 2 months after, it nose dived. If I find it again, I'll link it.

Edit: https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/...aunch-numbers/
Part of the reason it nose dived is because all the articles said it wasn't selling even though it was selling much better than the 360 or ps3 did and using its sales compared to the Wii to justify that position.
Old Mar 16, 2017, 02:14 PM   #115
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
Had they waited till the holidays, it would have been competing with the Scorpio.
Old Mar 16, 2017, 07:46 PM   #116
BababooeyHTJ
Radeon Arctic Islands

BababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
This is the time of the year that I've always gotten my best deals on pc hardware. Well, summer really. People and their black friday.
BababooeyHTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2017, 01:50 PM   #117
koralis
Radeon 5850

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjobob View Post
Had they waited till the holidays, it would have been competing with the Scorpio.
Not to mention that they're already selling out all they can make. With good sales in March, there's time for the software guys to commit to porting titles for Christmas.

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/...-through-2017/

Quote:
Now, major retailer GameStop says it expects those kinds of shortages and nearly instant sell-through of shipments to last throughout 2017 in its more than 7,000 retail stores.
CEO Paul Raines said elsewhere in the call that the retailer's initial shipment of Switch systems sold out in two days and that "multiple replenishments since the launch... have sold out in hours." Bartel added that "there is tremendous demand for this, and we just don't know how high it is because every time we get it out in our stores it's literally gone."
Still, the excitement for the Switch within GameStop was palpable throughout the earnings call, with Raines saying early on that "the Switch has provided a dramatic lift in traffic in-store and has real potential to be Wii-like in its ability to expand the gaming category from core to broad audiences."

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire

Last edited by koralis : Mar 24, 2017 at 01:55 PM.
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2017, 07:35 PM   #118
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Yeah, there are a ton of (overpriced, ~$450 USD) Switch consoles here in Mexico for the taking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2017, 01:12 PM   #119
Tyr-Sog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Tyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete stranger

My son who is 8 shows no interest in Nintendo. None of his friends or cousins in this age group seem to be interested in it either.
Is it nostalgia and 40 somethings keeping NIN afloat?

Nintendo should move on to just software after this.

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 5 G1 - nVidia Gigabyte RTX 3070 OC - Samsung EVO 850 SSD - Intel I5 6600K - crucial 16GB DDR4 - Intel 240ssd5 & WD 1TB 7200rpm - corsair 750ps - HP OMEN 27i -
- corsair spec alpha carbide series case - corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB MX keyboard - Logitech G502 - Sennheiser G4ME One Headset

MSI GE62 Apache Pro Gaming Laptop - nVidia 970m - Intel I7 5700 - 16GB DDR3 - 128ssd & 1TB 7200rpm

XBone - TyrSog76
PSN - - Tyr-Sog_
Steam - Tyr-Sog
Tyr-Sog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2017, 02:14 PM   #120
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr-Sog View Post
My son who is 8 shows no interest in Nintendo. None of his friends or cousins in this age group seem to be interested in it either.
Is it nostalgia and 40 somethings keeping NIN afloat?

Nintendo should move on to just software after this.
Oh.

All my friends and their kids are hugely interested in Nintendo and have all purchased or ordered a Switch so it seems anecdotally, Nintendo should stick to making hardware and software.

Since half of them don't have Xbox's, Microsoft should just move on to software already.

Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote