Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Jun 4, 2020, 05:31 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Eisberg
Radeon Arctic Islands

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Default Well I done did it, bought my second console in my life

The first console I bought was the Sega Master System in 1987.

This week we bought a Nintendo Switch. So far we have bought:

- Sonic vs Mario Olympics
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Mario Odyssey
- Wrecking Ball Adventures

I regret buying Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, I have heard/read great thing about this game, and was expecting so much more out of it, but its massively inferior to Sonic All Star Racing Transformed that I have on Steam. So that is a waste of $60, and we bought digitally

The other 3 games I am very happy that I bought. They are a lot of fun.

The next game we are going to buy is Luigi's Mansion 3.

We also got 12 months of Nintendo Online for $20, been playing some of the NES and SNES games.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2020, 12:15 AM   #2
borat
Radeon R700

borat can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyborat can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyborat can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I have a few questions.

Is this the first one you've HAD since the SMS or just the first you've purchased?

Have you had constant access to a console since then at any point?

Does this include all handhelds?
borat is offline   Reply With Quote