Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Jan 5, 2021, 06:54 AM   #781
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
RGB mofo, do you have it!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Mother****ers. Absolute shitheads. Sony can suck my dick till I unload all of it. ****.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2021, 06:55 AM   #782
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I think black looks much better than White on the PS5.

It's just a matter of time before Sony does it officialy, and by that point in 3 years maybe the consoles in stock.
Old Jan 5, 2021, 07:08 AM   #783
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
I think black looks much better than White on the PS5.

It's just a matter of time before Sony does it officialy, and by that point in 3 years maybe the consoles in stock.
KAC

Yeah the black looks sweet and I won't be happy with a white one now lol. Not that I was even able to score one....

I have to agree with KAC. Sony can piss right off, bragging about their sales numbers when scalpers are getting most of the them, or more than their share if not most.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 5, 2021, 08:09 AM   #784
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

i still dunno why people are so eager to get one now, looking at the available titles i don't see anything that would make the purchase worthwile. As for the color, i really don't care. It could be purple or green with blue dots.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You're only given a little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it" *Robin Williams*

Silent-Runner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2021, 08:29 AM   #785
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
i still dunno why people are so eager to get one now, looking at the available titles i don't see anything that would make the purchase worthwile. As for the color, i really don't care. It could be purple or green with blue dots.
For me, it's really only the upgraded games that I already play. Other wise I'd be just fine with a better screen and waiting for in store stock to show up...sometime before 2022 hopefully
Old Jan 5, 2021, 08:40 AM   #786
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
For me, it's really only the upgraded games that I already play. Other wise I'd be just fine with a better screen and waiting for in store stock to show up...sometime before 2022 hopefully

"You're only given a little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it" *Robin Williams*

Old Jan 5, 2021, 08:44 AM   #787
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Old Jan 5, 2021, 03:02 PM   #788
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Honestly the color, Bleh could careless, I thought KAC was upset because the Pro version was already announced.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2021, 03:56 PM   #789
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Honestly the color, Bleh could careless, I thought KAC was upset because the Pro version was already announced.
C'mon man, we have the makings of another awesome remorse thread here
Old Jan 5, 2021, 04:06 PM   #790
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Have they released a 4k60 patch for Uncharted 4 yet?

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2021, 07:50 AM   #791
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I am really considering dumping my consoles. Will fetch a good price for them and can grab one when there are actual ****ing games for it. Only positive on the PS4 is that my son enjoys playing BLOPS 4 on it and my little kid just finished some Astro Playroom game thing.
Old Jan 18, 2021, 08:20 AM   #792
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I am really considering dumping my consoles. Will fetch a good price for them and can grab one when there are actual ****ing games for it. Only positive on the PS4 is that my son enjoys playing BLOPS 4 on it and my little kid just finished some Astro Playroom game thing.
sell it to some ragers who are desperately trying to get one

Old Jan 18, 2021, 10:44 AM   #793
KAC

If they pay shipping sure. It will cost about 250-300 bucks just to ship it out due to being a heavy item.
Old Jan 18, 2021, 03:54 PM   #794
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

It’s going to be a lot harder to scalp PS5 now. Heard market value has dropped to around $600 on eBay now. So, not much profit in it anymore. Hopefully that will help the quantities for the retail market to rebound.

Last edited by SD-[Inc] : Jan 18, 2021 at 05:53 PM.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2021, 06:32 PM   #795
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

YellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwards

I can only hope it's gonna get easier. Want to be able to snag one by October when that Tokyo ghost hunting game comes out. Also to play Nioh 2 with enhancements. I don't have a problem, you have a problem!

Also haven't heard about any big new shipments lately either. They just slowly trickling in?
the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!”

YellowBeard says, "Fold ya scurvy b*st*rds!"
YellowBeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2021, 06:46 AM   #796
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Target is supposed to get shipments this week.

https://www.tomsguide.com/news/ps5-t...-are-the-dates

Don't know if I'll try for one or not yet. I'm pretty settled on waiting until I can walk in and grab one off the shelf.
Old Jan 19, 2021, 09:43 AM   #797
KAC

Quote:
Target is supposed to get shipments this week.

https://www.tomsguide.com/news/ps5-t...-are-the-dates

Don't know if I'll try for one or not yet. I'm pretty settled on waiting until I can walk in and grab one off the shelf.
Wait. It doesn't warrant a purchase right now. There are literally 1-2 games for it.
Old Jan 19, 2021, 09:54 AM   #798
Jankan
Banged

Jankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I dunno, I am happy I got mine. Can still play PS4 games and they load faster and the console doesn't sound like a jet engine. Also like the controller a lot more, feels a lot more comfortable in my hands than the older controllers
Old Jan 19, 2021, 11:26 AM   #799
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Wait. It doesn't warrant a purchase right now. There are literally 1-2 games for it.
I'm betting Lazy8s would get lots of hours out of the system right now. He is a rabid Souls fan.

I am as well but I'm never giving up hope for Demon's Souls to come to the PC someday. I've resided to the fact I am done with console gaming forever.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2021, 11:30 AM   #800
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
I'm betting Lazy8s would get lots of hours out of the system right now. He is a rabid Souls fan.

I am as well but I'm never giving up hope for Demon's Souls to come to the PC someday. I've resided to the fact I am done with console gaming forever.
You are correct sir That and Nioh would keep me quite busy.
Old Jan 19, 2021, 11:32 AM   #801
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
You are correct sir That and Nioh would keep me quite busy.
Good luck on the hunt. It really sucks trying to buy tech toys right now.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2021, 11:35 AM   #802
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
Good luck on the hunt. It really sucks trying to buy tech toys right now.
It really does.
Old Jan 20, 2021, 11:44 PM   #803
Cyko
FCK TRMP

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

*pets PS5*

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2021, 06:01 AM   #804
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
*pets PS5*

There's a really disturbing synergy between that and ozziebloke's quote in your sig
Old Jan 21, 2021, 04:47 PM   #805
Cyko
FCK TRMP

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
There's a really disturbing synergy between that and ozziebloke's quote in your sig
You have a good eye...^snickers^

(Get it...eye... the gif and my quote... like... brown eye... )

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2021, 04:55 PM   #806
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
You have a good eye...^snickers^

(Get it...eye... the gif and my quote... like... brown eye... )
You're twisted.

It's why I ya
Old Jan 21, 2021, 11:16 PM   #807
KAC

Cyko you need to update your computers.
Old Jan 22, 2021, 02:43 AM   #808
Arioch
Radeon Northern Islands

Arioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Resident Evil: Village "Maiden" demo is out on PS5. There is no combat, but you get a look at the game's visuals and get to explore a bit. I like the gothic look and feel of it, so I will probably pick this up in May.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2021, 09:33 AM   #809
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I've given up trying to get a PS5 for now, impossible unless you pay scalpers.
Old Jan 23, 2021, 09:36 AM   #810
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
I've given up trying to get a PS5 for now, impossible unless you pay scalpers.
Yep. I'm hoping by May or June I can grab one off a shelf somewhere. Until then my PS4 pro is doing just fine.