Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Apr 17, 2019, 10:56 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

I'm still vertically challenged
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2019, 08:07 AM   #32
Supra_Freak
I did this to your momma!

Supra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled with

I still lurk around these parts from time to time

Supra_Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2019, 01:34 PM   #33
Alpha

Alpha is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra_Freak View Post
I also hide in the rage3d bushes from time to time.

19 years.. Where does the time go?
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 18, 2019, 06:05 PM   #34
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra_Freak View Post
Who are you?
Old Apr 18, 2019, 06:39 PM   #35
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I haven't changed much in 16 years. I'm always trying to improve myself though.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2019, 07:09 PM   #36
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
Who are you?
Some freak.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2019, 07:11 PM   #37
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Some freak.
Old Apr 19, 2019, 09:03 AM   #38
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Some freak.
Danm typo...

MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2019, 08:49 AM   #39
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Registered in April 2004, I was just shy of my 20th birthday. Man so much has changed. At the time I had been dating my now wife for a year. Living at home still, going to college with Supra_Freak for computers. Years later I'm married to that same girl and now with a 2 and 6 year old, parents now divorced, in an entirely different career field (fire department) in a city an hour away from where I grew up and all my friends still are.

Life has been pretty good to me, I feel I've matured in the areas I needed to. I'm still a kid at heart and love my video games, but I came through it all pretty unscathed. My career provides for a good wage and retirement package that I can retire with in 20 years and I own a detached single family home. I'm doing better than most 34 year olds around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2019, 01:32 AM   #40
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I've been on this site for 14 years. Lots of things have changed for me. Added 4 more kiddos since then. Lost 2 cats. Gained 3 others and a dog. Moved the family plus my parents across country twice. Gained some weight. Not much. Like 10 lbs or so. Got grey hairs starting. Lost some hair. In return, I'm fine with the grey hair so long as it sticks around on my head.

Tons of computer upgrades since then too.

Mainly I just got more and more busy with kiddos and life.
andino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2019, 01:58 AM   #41
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Who wants to hear Chuck bitch and moan about again? Rage does! Or maybe not.

Life have been drastically changing for me as well.

Up until I was in my early 30s (which in by itself is still kinda sad), my parents were able to take care of my every need and I was able to hardly do any work and get by playing my games without a single worry in life. As you guys can recall, the lack of proper motivation have always eaten me up alive whenever I think about it, but at least I had distractions that allowed me to toss my responsibilities aside because I was still able to be innocent mama's boy when I needed an escape. Some breathing room as you will. But as my parents aged, I no longer have this escape and find myself gradually having to face life as it should be. Acknowledging my age and seeing proper responsibilities as a must life pitchforks straight up my arse as I get manipulated by people for being an overly trusting idiot.

I've been meeting women in hopes I'd eventually find something compatible enough to be my wife, but as an essentially empty husk I find myself relying on my relationships with them to ultimately fill a void in my life. As some of you have mentioned, it's surely a truly sad way to live life.

Now how do I find meaning in life? I have been trying to find look for ways I can figure this out but so far, honestly, I have nothing.

Maybe help those in need? Find extracurricular activities to find more interests and figure out what I truly like?

I for one know my business isn't motivating me enough to do anything to improve myself.

So yeah, pathetic Chuck doesn't disappoint.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2019, 07:02 AM   #42
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I can’t believe I am still here after all this time.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2019, 09:50 AM   #43
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
So yeah, pathetic Chuck doesn't disappoint.
Ignorance and stupidity are two very different things.

You did not know.

Now you realize and you know.

The possibilities are endless. Go explore them.

It is only pathetic if you stay where you are... And continue complaining.

If you move around, it's okay is you fall once and a while.
Simply a learning experience. Get back up and try the same road once or twice more
to make sure, or/then move on to another avenue.

Rinse/repeat. At one point, you will find stuff you really like and you will meet
very interesting people while doing said stuff.
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote