Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Sep 1, 2019, 11:49 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

How does it run on the xbox?

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2019, 12:33 PM   #32
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Just paid £3.99 for the game pass to try it out, getting for PC first will see if I cba to pull to Xbox l8r and let you know.
Old Sep 1, 2019, 12:52 PM   #33
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thr0tt View Post
Just paid Ł3.99 for the game pass to try it out, getting for PC first will see if I cba to pull to Xbox l8r and let you know.
Come play bfv again lol
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 1, 2019, 04:18 PM   #34
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Jet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Reviews say glitchy and not scary due to dog prewarning all the time ? Straight to gamepass surely indicates preemptive dud in the making like straight to dvd movies ?
I don't think that is accurate. Outer Worlds is straight to Game Pass. I think Blair Witch is getting good reviews overall, I'm just too chicken to play it lol.
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2019, 10:06 PM   #35
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Gears 5 is straight to game pass and you get to play it 5 days earlier than everyone else

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2019, 02:50 AM   #36
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Hmm, mouse lag, removed all setting and set to low with limited effect on this, anyone else ? Looks nice but the delay in looking around makes it pretty painful to play.
Old Sep 2, 2019, 10:20 AM   #37
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Hmm, mouse lag, removed all setting and set to low with limited effect on this, anyone else ? Looks nice but the delay in looking around makes it pretty painful to play.
I haven't noticed any mouse lag
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Sep 2, 2019, 11:24 AM   #38
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Noticed it’s only during the day, someone else pointed that performance hit too. I would have thought my system could run this at native resolution 1920x1200 ?
Old Sep 2, 2019, 03:39 PM   #39
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Try locking at 30fps

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2019, 01:24 AM   #40
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

The Meh Witch game - the torch mechanic is Alan Wake (which did it better) and the game lacks scares, jumps and overall a walking bore fest. Maybe I need more to get freaked out, Outlast was the last one that was a great one and RE7. And scariest of them all BF:V xx

Finished it and the 2nd half of the game is monotonous, almost gave up as the repeat mechanism is just grinding, don't know if there are multiple endings but I wont be playing it again to find out.

Last edited by Thr0tt : Sep 5, 2019 at 11:30 AM.
Thr0tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2019, 04:03 PM   #41
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

No update on winblows yet.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2019, 06:01 PM   #42
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
No update on winblows yet.
nope
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Sep 6, 2019, 06:59 AM   #43
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

How is the Steam version performing after all the recent patches? I already own the game but was wondering if it is okay to play now or wait for even more patches.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100 with 2 x Scythe GentleTyphoon 1850 rpm fans | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2019, 01:35 PM   #44
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Well, I started playing it. Getting 50-60 fps (during day scenes) at 1440p (GTX 1080 Ti) with maxed out graphics except "Resolution Scaling" which is at "Full" instead of "Uber". During night scenes, I get 20 fps more.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100 with 2 x Scythe GentleTyphoon 1850 rpm fans | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Old Sep 6, 2019, 01:38 PM   #45
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird sings

Steam version has the newest performance patch. In fact steam went through 3-4 patches already.

Xbox game pass version has yet to see even one.
But hey, let us not forget that while you bemoan about how Hollywood is bending over backwards for that market, you're also asking them to simultaneously consider the 'delicate' sensibilities of those state side who need to see a flag plastered all over the place like some Michael Bay movie barfed into another equally worse Michael Bay movie that then **** into the mouth of the team who designs the Call of Duty campaigns with all of their red, white and blue awesomeness with such an overly large boner for America that one does not need to actually 'fly' to the moon, they simply could tight rope on top if it. And if you're concerned about whether or not that penis is strong enough to be load bearing for such a journey, you forget that what fills all of those engorged crevices is freedom.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2019, 09:00 AM   #46
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Finished it today. It was alright. I like the lore of the Blair Witch so just that alone made the game a bit better for me. Game sure had excellent sound design though. Almost completed the game in one sitting. Yesterday, I played through all of it except the last chapter (which I completed today).
Old Sep 9, 2019, 06:39 PM   #47
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

10 days and still not a single patch on winblows store. Steam has had at least 3.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2019, 03:46 AM   #48
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Wouldn't worry about it, just struggle on and finish/delete it. After reflecting it felt like a government sponsored mental health awareness program that should have been handed out for educational purposes only a little like Hellblade which I couldn't finish as it was just too damn depressing and not fun.