Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Mar 27, 2019, 06:18 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Default Wolfenstein Youngblood

July 26th Launch

I'll be skipping this title!
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2019, 06:40 PM   #2
UFO
Who's your buddy?

UFO is still being judged by the masses

"Wolfenstein youngblood" name doesn't really cut it.

It should be named: "Wolfenstein kids" as it takes place during 1980s when kids era began like Karate kid and such.
Old Mar 27, 2019, 06:46 PM   #3
DigitalDemon
Swordless Mimetown

DigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwards

Do they get to shoot Feminazis?

*Ba dum tssss*
DigitalDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 27, 2019, 06:53 PM   #4
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I know some people didn't like Wolf 2, but I thought it was more fun with more shooting. Hopefully this is more crazy.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2019, 07:47 PM   #5
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

my, what potty mouth those girls have... I think they were partially raised by Grace

Anyways, I'm in, looks interesting. I liked the other 2 games in this series.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2019, 09:43 PM   #6
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Now everything is about potty mouth twins?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2019, 10:37 PM   #7
Apocalypsee
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Apocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

After the previous one, I'm not bothered with this series anymore. Wolfenstein end with TNO
If 3 fans left the station at 10:30am cooling at a temp of 63c and one fan was derailed by a stray sata cable on the track, how long would it take all 3 fans to get on Seyiji's last nerve?

(a) Mmmm donuts
(b) 70c
(c) Hey there muscly arms, why the long face?
(d) Must use fire.
Apocalypsee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2019, 10:38 PM   #8
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypsee View Post
After the previous one, I'm not bothered with this series anymore. Wolfenstein end with TNO

Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2019, 06:18 AM   #9
Andy22
Radeon R600

Andy22 is still being judged by the masses

Good grief that was some cringy dialog. I don't mean campy but just downright awful. Couldn't imagine playing a whole game listening to that.
Andy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2019, 10:39 AM   #10
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypsee View Post

I got super bored with the previous Wolfenstein II New Colossus, I didn't even finish the DLC.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2019, 10:53 AM   #11
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
I know some people didn't like Wolf 2, but I thought it was more fun with more shooting. Hopefully this is more crazy.
This, I'm in as well.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2019, 11:56 AM   #12
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Looks like it could be neat, I'm going to play it on normal or some other casul difficulty if they have not done anything about the poor damage feedback.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2019, 12:49 PM   #13
jjjayb
Rage3D Veteran

jjjayb can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyjjjayb can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I miss the 2001ish RTCW. The multiplayer on that was amazing. Beach invasion, communication, etc. It's a shame they pulled the plugs on the servers.
Intel i7 7700k @ 5.0Ghz, ASUS Z270-Extreme4, EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2, 16GB EVGA DDR4-3200 Ram, Asus VG278 120hz monitor x 3, Corsair Hydro H60 water cooler, Creative SoundBlaster ZX, 2 x 500gb Samsung Evo 960 M.2 SSD, OCZ ZT 750W PSU, Cooler Master Maker 5 Case, Windows 10
jjjayb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2019, 09:30 PM   #14
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjayb View Post
I miss the 2001ish RTCW. The multiplayer on that was amazing. Beach invasion, communication, etc. It's a shame they pulled the plugs on the servers.
Not a shame. All good things must come to an end. I logged many hundreds of hours on RTCW MP. And by logged I mean played because logging hours wasn't a thing back then (until Xfire came out). The sad thing is there have probably been dozens of MP games just as good (roughly) that have come out since then but have gone unnoticed and unplayed.

On to the trailer in the OP:

That has to be one of the dumbest trailers I've ever seen. The facial animations remind me of Postal 2. The base story - twin sisters trying to avenge their AWOL father could be spectacular, but they took that base and made it so shallow that it's actually at tripping level.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2019, 10:51 PM   #15
Bitey
Radeon Northern Islands

Bitey is still being judged by the masses

Well ET rtcw is still going and you have ET legacy the open source compatible client... Been a few years for me but I might have to indulge at somepoint in the future.
Bitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2019, 08:15 PM   #16
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Doesn't Far Cry Pink Dawn already have 2 female protagonists?
What's next? The Tomb Raider Twins?
Old Mar 29, 2019, 08:20 PM   #17
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

New Dawn has a player created avatar as the protagonist, just like FC 5.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2019, 08:31 PM   #18
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post
Doesn't Far Cry Pink Dawn already have 2 female protagonists?
What's next? The Tomb Raider Twins?
Pretty sure I have been seeing the Tomb Raider Twins since the 1990s

I thought the twins in Far Cry New Dawn the twins were the Antagonists.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2019, 08:44 PM   #19
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Probably are, I don't own the game and wasn't paying much attention to it.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 02:02 PM   #20
UFO
Who's your buddy?

UFO is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjayb View Post
RTCW was a great game which they didn't manage to recreate with the sequels.

With RTCW they succeeded with game play, story, mix of zombies, nazis and the occult. This was also the beginning of stealth the game play. You could choose either to go in stealth or full onslaught on with several levels. Now standard with several shooters.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 02:12 PM   #21
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO View Post
RTCW was a great game which they didn't manage to recreate with the sequels.

With RTCW they succeeded with game play, story, mix of zombies, nazis and the occult. This was also the beginning of stealth the game play. You could choose either to go in stealth or full onslaught on with several levels. Now standard with several shooters.
The 2009 Wolf game did pretty well on that front.

yoz
Old May 27, 2019, 03:48 PM   #22
acroig
Master Troll

Default RTX On

"NVIDIA and Bethesda announce Wolfenstein: Youngblood will include support for real-time ray-tracing effects, NVIDIA Adaptive Shading, and "other advanced gaming technologies" when the first-person shooter is released in July. They celebrate the news with the Born to Hunt bundle, which includes a free copy of the game with the purchase of a qualifying GeForce RTX 20 Series graphics card, gaming desktop, or gaming laptop.

https://www.bluesnews.com/s/200475/w...od-rtx-support

yoz
Old May 27, 2019, 09:00 PM   #23
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
"NVIDIA and Bethesda announce Wolfenstein: Youngblood will include support for real-time ray-tracing effects, NVIDIA Adaptive Shading, and "other advanced gaming technologies" when the first-person shooter is released in July. They celebrate the news with the Born to Hunt bundle, which includes a free copy of the game with the purchase of a qualifying GeForce RTX 20 Series graphics card, gaming desktop, or gaming laptop.

https://www.bluesnews.com/s/200475/w...od-rtx-support
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDAM1O5WBUc
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2019, 09:40 PM   #24
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I didnt even know bluesnews still existed, been years since I went there
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2019, 07:32 AM   #25
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
I didnt even know bluesnews still existed, been years since I went there
One of my fave sites.

yoz
Old May 28, 2019, 01:31 PM   #26
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

I've been going there every day since before I was a member here! lol
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2019, 01:42 PM   #27
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Voodoo Extreme....

yoz
Old May 28, 2019, 03:04 PM   #28
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Quote:
Voodoo Extreme....
aol generation
Old May 28, 2019, 03:23 PM   #29
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
aol generation
, you should talk! You're Ma Bell generation.

yoz
Old May 28, 2019, 05:10 PM   #30
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
, you should talk! You're Ma Bell generation.

hell I think I dated Miss Bell