Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jan 14, 2012, 01:58 PM   #5941
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I bet dice used union workers when they developed bf3.

Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2012, 02:36 PM   #5942
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

that's disgraceful :\
spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2012, 02:48 PM   #5943
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I'm curious about one thing though, are there ways to circumvent bans in bf3, or are people willing to risk an origin ban just for "the lulz"?
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 14, 2012, 03:17 PM   #5944
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Dat hack!
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2012, 03:23 PM   #5945
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindoctor View Post
that's disgraceful :\
it is. wish there was a way to find these people and castrate them.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2012, 03:31 PM   #5946
mavman
True North

mavman is still being judged by the masses

Game COD's every 2-3 matches. Buggy pos.
mavman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2012, 03:32 PM   #5947
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alientank View Post
Honestly the song + the comments in the top corner make this video. Watch in 1080p.

ROFL!
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2012, 08:00 PM   #5948
SoCalMX70
Radeon R700

SoCalMX70 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySoCalMX70 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavman View Post
Game COD's every 2-3 matches. Buggy pos.
Yeah I hate when my game Call of Dutys every 2-3 matches...

On a serious note... I never get crashes. Ever. Guess I'm lucky.
Old Jan 15, 2012, 01:13 PM   #5949
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

What the **** is wrong with this game?
Every time I try to join a game the little popup just comes up and says "Joining game" for like 20 minutes.

If by some chance I actually do get into a game, 2 minutes later it crashes and the thing says "You have been kicked from the server" ?

What happened in the 2 months since I have played this ****? It was good then. Now it's ****ed.
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2012, 01:21 PM   #5950
Burn
Radeon R700

Burn is still being judged by the masses

yeah ... but i realized something recently.

Sometimes the game do not maximize in full screen automatically. I mean while you watch the '' joining game '' message check you windows taskbar the BF3 taskbar Icon will appear eventually. When it appear clik on it and the game will go full screen or you will wait forever )

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

Last edited by Burn : Jan 15, 2012 at 01:24 PM.
Burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2012, 01:37 PM   #5951
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn View Post

Sometimes the game do not maximize in full screen automatically. I mean while you watch the '' joining game '' message check you windows taskbar the BF3 taskbar Icon will appear eventually. When it appear clik on it and the game will go full screen or you will wait forever )
this happens to me every time
jimjobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2012, 02:21 PM   #5952
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn View Post

It's not even in the taskbar....
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2012, 03:01 PM   #5953
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Update Punkbuster manually

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2012, 05:55 PM   #5954
Och
ATI Champion

Och is still being judged by the masses

BF3 single player is waaaaaaaaaaay too short. BF:BC2 had decent single player.
Och is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2012, 07:11 PM   #5955
BababooeyHTJ
Radeon Arctic Islands

BababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Och View Post
BF3 single player is waaaaaaaaaaay too short. BF:BC2 had decent single player.
But BF3 has QTEs.
BababooeyHTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2012, 07:17 PM   #5956
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

HyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled with

Don't get me started on BF3's sp. It was brutal. I forced myself through it hoping it would get better.

I hate COD but god damn, I played the MW3 SP and I'll be quite honest, I had a freaking BLAST! It was awesome. They got rid of the infinite respawning bad guys and really just blew me away with the package. I actually enjoyed it they made me want to keep going and I was pissed that it ended so abruptly.
Old Jan 16, 2012, 12:42 AM   #5957
g-a-m-e
oh yeah

g-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

More nerfs coming

There is a bunch of christmas noobs whining about ... the soflam and javelin

They jump in a helicopter and are upset they can't dominate the map without being hasseled while up in the air.

IF dice is going to nerf the soflam + javelin setup, we're royally ****ed. It will be BF2 gulf of oman all over again.

Meaning you are literally looking UP more than in front of you when being infantry.

All that are on battlelog, please make threads about please NOT NERFING the soflam. I'm pretty sure the devs just look at the number of threads saying "soflam is op -tears- " , without actually reading the content. Which is 95% people DISAGREEING with the OP.

We must let ourselves heard on battlelog forums. DO NOT NERF THE SOFLAM .

i7 3770K (4,8 ghz)
COrsair 8GB DDR3 1600 mhz
GTX 1080 Ti
BenQ XL 2540
Coolermaster 1000 watt PSU
Samsung w840(?) SSD
http://www.tweakguides.com/Piracy_1.html

Martin Slater, 2K games, (Bioshock) about piracy:
"You can't afford to be cracked. As soon as you're gone, you're gone, and your sales drop astronomically if you've got a day-one crack"
g-a-m-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2012, 01:16 AM   #5958
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Meh Ive played this game once this year, I just cant get into it despite it being a good game with all the right ingredients.. been getting back into CSS tbh. This may sound stupid but even though it has far less action I find it more heart pumping, just no suspense (to me) in BF3 I guess.. nothing like clutching in CSS imo.
Old Jan 16, 2012, 02:18 AM   #5959
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

good choppers with ECM can still avoid a lot of soflam / javelin. On wake an enemy chopper was basically camping the airfield and it would use ecm / duck behind the island to avoid soflam. Course we did get it a few times but it didn't stop them from dominating. If the soflam / jav was nerfed they would need to buff the stinger or other anti air devices.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2012, 09:16 AM   #5960
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

I keep running into cheaters. Some new cheat is out that lets them kill you without any line of sight, and kill you inside tanks, etc.

Apparently EA doesn't give two shits about it either because a bunch of people playing on the server at the time claims to have reported him (I did also) yet hes still playing. You would think anyone with more 100% accuracy on a weapon would stick out like a sore thumb, but that doesn't seem to make any difference.

Punkbuster kicks more legit players for no reason at all than players who cheat and should be banned.

Old Jan 16, 2012, 12:32 PM   #5961
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

lol cheaters are in. KAC is out. Got to level 25. Got about 40 hours worth of game and I think that would be it now.
Old Jan 16, 2012, 12:42 PM   #5962
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Man i just tried the back to karkand maps and my performance has gone down the crapper.
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2012, 09:33 PM   #5963
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Finally 1000 Vehicles destroyed!! Took me forever but it was fun. Wish I could fly worth a darn, as I am sure destroying vehicles would go faster than on foot and in armor.

t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2012, 10:53 PM   #5964
MNB4800
Radeon Sea Islands

MNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adp1p3 View Post
Finally 1000 Vehicles destroyed!! Took me forever but it was fun. Wish I could fly worth a darn, as I am sure destroying vehicles would go faster than on foot and in armor.

yesterday I went on playing and managed to get into an attack heli, which is hard to do lately >.>. heatseekers and noobish flyers on other team is gold.
Steam ID: Vayne4800, Origin: Vayne4800, Battletag: Vayne#2528
MNB4800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2012, 01:28 PM   #5965
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2012, 02:24 PM   #5966
KAC
That postcount though...

Quote:
lolwtf
Old Jan 18, 2012, 02:49 PM   #5967
voodoo1
Proud OIF Veteran

voodoo1 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
wtf
voodoo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2012, 03:06 PM   #5968
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Like. A. Boss.

Old Jan 22, 2012, 06:26 AM   #5969
Uber_Tiny

Uber_Tiny is still being judged by the masses

One thing I absolutely hate is a server that auto kills you if you use a weapon that is part of the game and they can't play against it. Stupid wining little pussies.
Uber_Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2012, 03:44 PM   #5970
g-a-m-e
oh yeah

g-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adp1p3 View Post

LoL we both have almost the exact same stats

Same k/d ratio, same vehicles destroyed, same rank even

Oh and both USAS whores, oh and our weapon top 5 are the same at 1st, 3rd, and 5th place.

Same accuracy even (exact) , only my 'skill' is a bit higher, but you seem to rank up faster , 20 hours less to reach the same rank

You're weird bro

i7 3770K (4,8 ghz)
COrsair 8GB DDR3 1600 mhz
GTX 1080 Ti
BenQ XL 2540
Coolermaster 1000 watt PSU
Samsung w840(?) SSD
http://www.tweakguides.com/Piracy_1.html

Martin Slater, 2K games, (Bioshock) about piracy:
"You can't afford to be cracked. As soon as you're gone, you're gone, and your sales drop astronomically if you've got a day-one crack"

Last edited by g-a-m-e : Jan 22, 2012 at 03:55 PM.
g-a-m-e is offline   Reply With Quote