Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jul 15, 2010, 12:50 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Default If you liked playing the AC-130 in Modern Warfare you might like this

JonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2010, 01:02 PM   #2
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

controls are wonky, but decent fun
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2010, 01:19 PM   #3
John C Flett
Grumpy Bunny

John C Flett once held a door open for a complete strangerJohn C Flett once held a door open for a complete strangerJohn C Flett once held a door open for a complete strangerJohn C Flett once held a door open for a complete stranger

Not bad actually.

John C Flett is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 15, 2010, 07:19 PM   #4
SteadVéx
Radeon Sea Islands

SteadVéx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySteadVéx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

thinking about it i can't belive it took this long to be made!

was one of my fav missions from cod
SteadVéx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2010, 08:17 PM   #5
Dark_Swordmaster
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dark_Swordmaster once held a door open for a complete strangerDark_Swordmaster once held a door open for a complete strangerDark_Swordmaster once held a door open for a complete stranger

I very much did not like that game. Controls horribly.
Dark_Swordmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2010, 08:31 PM   #6
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

How exactly are the controls wonky? Played just fine for me.

Left click - Fire
1,2,3 - Switch weapons
Space - Rotate faster

Maybe I'm missing something?

I got to the part where I shot down the helicopter, then I just got bored and stopped playing. Neat game to be done through Flash, but nothing I'd come back to play again. I hate scripted games.
Old Jul 15, 2010, 11:18 PM   #7
xNaquada
Radeon Northern Islands

xNaquada is still being judged by the masses

Not bad, fun!
xNaquada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2010, 11:37 PM   #8
gamefoo21
Rage Furry X

gamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Not touch pad friendly... :|

Heatware
gamefoo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2010, 05:30 AM   #9
SteadVéx
Radeon Sea Islands

SteadVéx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySteadVéx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefoo21 View Post
Not touch pad friendly... :|
its not fun friendly after a while
SteadVéx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2010, 05:52 AM   #10
genci88
lololololol

genci88 is still being judged by the masses

Not bad for a flash game.

iPad users can't play this.

- The hardest thing about getting a Mac is telling your parents that you're gay.

- If I had the choice between being gay and owning a Mac, I would rather be gay, because if I owned a Mac I would be both gay and own a horrible computer.

- Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Mac OSX is like.
genci88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2010, 06:09 AM   #11
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by genci88 View Post
Not bad for a flash game.

iPad users can't play this.
Stevie probably has a special version that allows him to enjoy flash ... alone..
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote