Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Aug 7, 2009, 11:54 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Default Can this be real (looks like fun) NON-Manches-Related post

http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2009/08/05

Looks like FUN!!!! (Can it be real?)

Edit: I have to specifiy... is the SLIDE is real ?(not the flying part)

Last edited by Sundance Kid V2 : Aug 9, 2009 at 02:18 AM.
Sundance Kid V2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2009, 11:58 AM   #2
luxor
Mendoza

luxor is still being judged by the masses

Conveniently, there's a section that's blocked from view...
luxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2009, 12:02 PM   #3
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxor View Post
Conveniently, there's a section that's blocked from view...
I doubt that the whole thing is real..

But having such a big slide =
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 7, 2009, 12:04 PM   #4
genci88
lololololol

genci88 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
NON-Manches-Related post
Are you sure?

0:40

- The hardest thing about getting a Mac is telling your parents that you're gay.

- If I had the choice between being gay and owning a Mac, I would rather be gay, because if I owned a Mac I would be both gay and own a horrible computer.

- Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Mac OSX is like.
genci88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2009, 12:34 PM   #5
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

looks like someone did some searches on Manches and ended up on this video
JonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2009, 12:41 PM   #6
Doozer
lollollollol

Doozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
NON-Manches-Related

Nikon D7100,
Nikkor 16-35mf f4
Sigma 120-400mm
Nikon 18-55mm kit lens,
Sigma 70-300 APO Macro,
Nikkor 50mm f1.8,
Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro HSM,
Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DG,
Sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4.5 HSM,
Sigma x2 TC
Remote shutter release ,
Raynox D250 closeup/macro attachment,
Kenko extension tubes,
reverse lens adaptor,
Nikon SB800 flash,
Vivitar 285HV Flash unit,
Tripod (x2),
Monopod

Rage3d flickr Group
Doozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2009, 02:20 PM   #7
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by genci88 View Post
Are you sure?

0:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonZ View Post
looks like someone did some searches on Manches and ended up on this video
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
NON-Manches-Related
I tried to hide manches

You guys are the best!!!
Old Aug 7, 2009, 02:22 PM   #8
Arrowhead
to the knee.

Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Like hell that's real. Video editing software is amazing these days you know.
Arrowhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2009, 02:36 PM   #9
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead View Post
Like hell that's real. Video editing software is amazing these days you know.
But wouldn't it be fun...?
Old Aug 7, 2009, 04:42 PM   #10
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
But wouldn't it be fun...?
To do that in video editing software? absolutely.

Old Aug 7, 2009, 05:04 PM   #11
warmonger180
Zionist

warmonger180 once held a door open for a complete strangerwarmonger180 once held a door open for a complete strangerwarmonger180 once held a door open for a complete strangerwarmonger180 once held a door open for a complete stranger

too bad the look wasn't either short or long, cuz then he woulda missed and qualified for a darwin award

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Franklin

When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson
warmonger180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2009, 10:30 PM   #12
AlienZombie
Radeon Caribbean Islands

AlienZombie is still being judged by the masses

I'm surprised no one posted the confirmation of its fakiness:
Old Aug 7, 2009, 10:36 PM   #13
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

The too obvious bad acting of the cheering people was the giveaway for me.
Old Aug 8, 2009, 02:25 AM   #14
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

You all are NEGATIVE people

Came here to so I can spank those bottoms
Old Aug 8, 2009, 08:47 AM   #15
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

Yes, it's fake.

Yes, the concept would be kind of fun.

Yes, you'd probably seriously injure yourself and die trying.

Yes, I would point and laugh at you if you did try and seriously injured yourself and died.

No, I wouldn't attend the funeral.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2009, 02:41 PM   #16
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
No, I wouldn't attend the funeral.
Scared the necrophilia will kick in ?

/* Starts building slide */

Last edited by Sundance Kid V2 : Aug 8, 2009 at 02:51 PM.
Old Aug 8, 2009, 06:18 PM   #17
CHIPS
The Overmind

CHIPS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCHIPS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

There is no way he could have flew that far.

"Humans in general are very self-interested, while expecting all other humans around them to be selfless."
"Sometimes, it is not about whatever you can do something or not. It is about, if you cannot do it, who else can?"
"A difficult task might stop you from getting it done. But it cannot stop you from trying your best."
"Who you hang out with is who you will become" "Do not act on feelings, but act on facts"
"It does not matter how other people sees you. What matters is how you see yourself." "Some pains are sharp, but short. Some pains are dull, but long."
"I killed you ten times with my knife and you killed me 13 times with a gun so I pwned you!" -Crawdaddy79
"Gorgeous white girls everywhere with that "I'M SOOO HOT AND YOU CAN'T HAVE ME" bullsh** attitude" -gts007
"If you wasn't in my way, I wouldn't have shot you" -Kamille Bidan, Zeta Gundam
"It is easy to give up. Anyone can do it. But I choose the hard path." -Beyond
"If women can't compete with video games for our attention its their problem, not ours." -sumpwa
CHIPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2009, 02:15 AM   #18
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIPS View Post
There is no way he could have flew that far.
No doubts it's fake . (And the chance of hitting that small swimming pool is frieking 0,0001%)

But what I was wondering (if that can be real) is the slide. Looks insane if it's real. That can be fun , if you don't get killed