Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Oct 12, 2019, 12:12 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Everywhere is sold out on the 7 Pro, as OnePlus has cut shipping/production as the 7T gets ready to roll out.

Guess I'm waiting till Oct 18.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2019, 05:22 PM   #32
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Girlfriends V20 is finely starting to go.
I am looking at the Samsung A50.
Anyone have any experience with those?
The reviews look good but I do not know anyone with one.
Old Oct 15, 2019, 10:18 PM   #33
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

The new iPhone 11 is dope.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 15, 2019, 11:58 PM   #34
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

My days of paying $1100 for a phone are gone. Overpriced bullshit and I’m tired of feeding into it. The OnePlus 7T has a top notch processor and it’s $599. There is no excuse for the pricing.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Oct 16, 2019, 11:10 AM   #35
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

OnePlus looks nice but she works sales/construction in the family business and goes though phones rather quickly so even 600 is a bit high. A50 is on sale for 250 right now, that is 150 off. And that comes with the case and SD card expansion she needs as she scans contracts all day. (We will upgrade the crap case to a Otter however due to the environment the phone is in)
Old Oct 18, 2019, 12:33 PM   #36
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Posting from my OnePlus 7T! Forgot how awesome Android is. Using Google drive to backup all my stuff from my iphone. It's currently in the process of doing that.

The warp-charge feature is crazy. Phone came at 50%. I've been on it this whole time downloading apps and setting things up, and within 32minutes it just hit 100%. Crazy!

The 90Hz AMOLED screen is so fluid too. All together I paid $730 for phone, screen protector, case, and taxes. That's half of what the iPhone 11 Pro Max would have cost me.

Super happy so far. However, does anyone know how I can get iMessage to go away? People are trying to text me from their iPhones and it's trying to send as iMessages. Is there anything I can do so they don't see me as iMessage capable?
Old Oct 18, 2019, 01:41 PM   #37
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post

Super happy so far. However, does anyone know how I can get iMessage to go away? People are trying to text me from their iPhones and it's trying to send as iMessages. Is there anything I can do so they don't see me as iMessage capable?
https://selfsolve.apple.com/deregister-imessage/

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2019, 01:06 AM   #38
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Yep I figured it out. Working great.

Battery life is mediocre, but I think it would get a lot better if I turned the screen down to 60Hz. The 90 is super silky smooth.
Old Oct 19, 2019, 08:30 AM   #39
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Yep I figured it out. Working great.

Battery life is mediocre, but I think it would get a lot better if I turned the screen down to 60Hz. The 90 is super silky smooth.
I don't know if the 7T is the same, but my 6T's auto brightness is WAY too bright, usually wind up turning it down, or even off.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2019, 08:46 AM   #40
Nunz
RIP Roxen

I think OnePlus wants to show off that gorgeous 90Hz AMOLED a little too much It doesn't appear overly bright, just a battery hog for that 90Hz screen. Gonna turn off auto-brightness though and see if that helps.

I left for work @ 84% and came home @ 48%, which isn't bad at all. It also charges extremely quick. I ordered some 10ft and 6ft USB C cables; so happy to pay $10 for 3 10FT cables instead of $22 for 1 10FT Lightning cable. **** you Apple!

Really enjoying the phone. Also doesn't have the stupid issues with connecting to my cars BT that my iPhone had.
Old Oct 21, 2019, 12:29 PM   #41
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Ended up with a boring Samsung S9 Plus for 360 after taxes. All those awesome new phones have driven the old phones prices down.
Old Oct 22, 2019, 09:50 AM   #42
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Battery life has gotten better as my usage has dropped down to normal. Full night at work went from 100 to 70%. Woke up this morning after using it when I got home, and I was at 62%. Very impressive battery life.