Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Feb 13, 2019, 12:41 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
globalist
Rage3D Veteran

globalist is still being judged by the masses

Default Just when you think you're getting a good grip on today's Internet culture

You stumble on something like this . WTF?
globalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2019, 02:26 AM   #2
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Yep and there's ladies earning 20-50k+ a month doing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2019, 02:36 AM   #3
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

it might be a bit strange, but compared to a lot of other **** you can find with one or two clicks, imo whispering or tapping fingernails against things to make a sound is pretty tame.
Too predictable.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 14, 2019, 07:54 PM   #4
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

She could whisper the phone book to me anytime
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2019, 08:58 PM   #5
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I thought ASMR stuff was for falling asleep? But who wants to hear bread being baked , nails etc when you try to sleep?
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2019, 08:59 PM   #6
Akumajo
White Devil Bastard

Akumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGoa View Post

She could whisper the phone book to me anytime
Whhaaaatt what whaaaat? men are jerking off to this?? thaats it, the end of civilization as we know it.

Helghast... till the end of days!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRpgl01brpo It'll Blow!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QESGXTFFZXM Kaz PTVD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiqrAKNv-Z4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dogMXzbz9js
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L--rU3Wq3WU My Bugatti V
Akumajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2019, 09:58 PM   #7
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete stranger

The eating live squid ASMR videos are the best ones.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2019, 11:46 PM   #8
ugly
Radeon R420

ugly is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumajo View Post
Whhaaaatt what whaaaat? men are jerking off to this?? thaats it, the end of civilization as we know it.
From what I've heard about AMSR, I didn't think it was about jackin it. I thought it was supposed to sort of give you a sensation of tingling in the back of your neck and sort of be soothing, instead of something sexual.

But, yeah, it probably also is about jackin it because eventually everything is.
ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2019, 10:15 AM   #9
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly View Post
But, yeah, it probably also is about jackin it because eventually everything is.
Internet rule #34

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2019, 10:29 AM   #10
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

We all know what the Internet is really for...

Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2019, 12:07 PM   #11
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumajo View Post
Old Feb 15, 2019, 12:29 PM   #12
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Yeah, you can file me under the category of people who find it irritating and annoying.

Like nails on a chalkboard to me.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2019, 05:07 PM   #13
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

By the way, this is what one of the top female streamers makes (just from donations) in one month:

On top of that she makes like 20k-30k from twitch and a ton more from her patreon.

So yeah, it's pretty amazing...
Quote:
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Old Feb 16, 2019, 10:46 AM   #14
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100 with 2 x Scythe GentleTyphoon 1850 rpm fans | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2019, 04:34 AM   #15
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

Every ASMR video makes me want to punch people in the face.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2019, 09:00 PM   #16
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
You going to punch 3/4 of the world. Mortal Kombat!!!

But yea.. ASMR is everywhere on youtube...
Old Feb 19, 2019, 09:21 PM   #17
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
This. Listening to someone whisper alone is enough to make me want to punch something.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2019, 11:56 PM   #18
ugly
Radeon R420

ugly is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
This. Listening to someone whisper alone is enough to make me want to punch something.
Punch the clown?
ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2019, 07:26 AM   #19
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

faith in humanity lost (again)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another definition of a hero is someone who is concerned about other people's well-being, and will go out of his or her way to help them -- even if there is no chance of a reward. That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2019, 09:37 AM   #20
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I didnt know what ASMR was until this past August. I was literally dumbfounded at the idea. A group of friends who were familiar with it played the most popular videos for me and I just couldnt believe it. I guess its a better way to make money than stripping?

The worst video I saw was a young girl doing it. At the time there was a youtuber who did a closer look at her channel about how her mom was basically pimping her to do it. I wish I could remember his name, but the video could have been taken down.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2019, 12:30 PM   #21
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
LOL.. fart against the mic!!
Old Feb 20, 2019, 01:59 PM   #22
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

ASMR is not for everyone, but it does work for some. Personally, it does nothing for me,
but it is relaxing to hear someone talk about their hobbies in a calm yet enthusiastic manner.

I could do audio books this way, for example.
Old Feb 23, 2019, 08:17 AM   #23
Akumajo
White Devil Bastard

Akumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly View Post
From what I've heard about AMSR, I didn't think it was about jackin it. I thought it was supposed to sort of give you a sensation of tingling in the back of your neck and sort of be soothing, instead of something sexual.

They're all and exclusively ONLY women doing the soft voice bullshit... and it's mostly lonely men who take out their bank accounts and can't seem to hire a teen hooker to do the whispering live... so come on!! men having this "interest" is a smokesscreen for another fetish which is how men end up getting exploited here as dumb asses... and yeah it is about jacking it unless E.D. got you down which all this high fructose corn syrup, in American beer, the Trump fast food diet and all that cocaine certain people do.

Look at the people earning money over this bullshit... it's women... and god forbid there's a picture of her which shows her natural double Ds, hour glass hips, camel toe and social media account and ten thousand likes later you have another stripper turn into a celebrity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progression View Post
By the way, this is what one of the top female streamers makes (just from donations) in one month:

On top of that she makes like 20k-30k from twitch and a ton more from her patreon.

So yeah, it's pretty amazing...
You know... it's like packaging a stage of foreplay and selling it just like women are selling their dirty and soiled panties and dumb asses pay top dollar for it... I actually was trying to date a girl who's head was so far up her ass with how other men wanted to buy her used panties and she wanted to know if was into that... which falls right into this bullshit... feeding the five senses... touch, smell, hearing, looking, speaking... only its thinly veiled intention is selling sex.

Further, Social Media was invented...erm stolen from someones who invented it first but were using it for the similar purpose of finding out ways to talk to that girl next door, at work at school at college, etc etc etc for the sole purpose of either finding out what she is into in secret... which you will never know public if she gets "free" drugs and parties "Jenny" style to being able find out how slutty, unfaithful, sex obsessed she is, etc or invite to parties which is the same bs and then these chicks started posting provocative pictures for what?? for males... straight males... to jerk off to unless they managed to stand out from the 5,000 guys trying to get in her pants... and more so for men looking to get into other men... lets not kid ourselves here like people have sacred intentions and women don't go to fleet week not looking to do orgies with sailors or men go to clubs just to have a drink... in the social scene everyone is trying to have sex with each other, with you, etc and this ASMR is just bollocks... women are getting guys to send them money on facebook for nothing other than ass kissing to provocative pic bribes, women are making hundreds and thousands on snapchat, instagram, etc and men are the ones taking their bank accounts down a notch just to pay them so give up the SJW bs.

Helghast... till the end of days!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRpgl01brpo It'll Blow!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QESGXTFFZXM Kaz PTVD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiqrAKNv-Z4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dogMXzbz9js
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L--rU3Wq3WU My Bugatti V

Last edited by Akumajo : Feb 23, 2019 at 08:48 AM.
Akumajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2019, 03:19 PM   #24
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100 with 2 x Scythe GentleTyphoon 1850 rpm fans | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2019, 04:39 PM   #25
cbsboyer
ATI EGA Wonder

cbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete stranger

Once I thought "what is ASMR?" so I tried giving it a listen. Apparently, I have misophonia because I just about smashed my headphones through my monitor. I've always had a visceral hatred of certain sounds, and the audio track was nothing but triggers for me.

Obviously, YMMV, but for me ASMR is the soundtrack of hell.

"Relationships are like dormant volcanoes, most of the time things are fine or manageable but there's always a chance she blows molten crazy all over you." - ice
cbsboyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2019, 06:55 PM   #26
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbsboyer View Post
Once I thought "what is ASMR?" so I tried giving it a listen. Apparently, I have misophonia because I just about smashed my headphones through my monitor. I've always had a visceral hatred of certain sounds, and the audio track was nothing but triggers for me.

Obviously, YMMV, but for me ASMR is the soundtrack of hell.
I have that ****, but mostly only with particular people. For some reason when some people eat popcorn, whistle out of key and eat ceral... I just ****ing lose it.
Quote:
Quote:
Old Feb 23, 2019, 09:40 PM   #27
Starion15
Hi...no you may not!

Starion15 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyStarion15 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyStarion15 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Meh, I prefer ASMR Classic.

“In another part of Chicago stood the Institute for Nuclear Research, in which men may have had theories upon the essential worth of human nature but were half ashamed of them, since no quantitative instrument had yet been designed to measure it. When they thought about it, it was often enough to wish that some stroke from heaven would prevent human nature (and damned human ingenuity) from turning every innocent and interesting discovery into a deadly weapon.”
Starion15 is offline   Reply With Quote