Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jan 11, 2019, 08:44 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Default Had a job interview yesterday

It's not secret I despise my current job. Yesterday I had a job interview at a very large company doing more computer work and I think it went pretty well. They first had me take two numbers tests to see if I could pay attention to detail, then I met with the HR woman and then the IT manager. After I was done he gave me a tour of the place and I started to walk out, but then he came running out asking if I had more time to take two more tests. He said they usually call people back a second day for the tests but if I could spare the time, I could do them now.

The first one was asking me stuff about command line things and old Windows 7 specific method I have never even run across in my life. The second was more hardware based and was asking me things like what an AGP slot was for I left not feeling very confident because some of the information on these tests was from the time when I was still in high school. I emailed them today to thank them and got a reply from the manager saying they had a couple applicants they're reviewing but that he believes the HR woman will be in touch to set up a second interview with the two other people involved with hiring.

I'm hoping this is good news, as this job would be quite a step up from the shithole I've been at for the last 8 years. Better pay, better benefits, WAY better bonuses, actually professional establishment etc.

Anyway, figured I'd post. It'll either serve as a grounds for celebration or a means for depression if I don't get it

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2019, 09:31 PM   #2
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

AGP slot is an ancient port where you charge older cellphones like the iPhone 4.

Hope this has been helpful.
Old Jan 11, 2019, 09:33 PM   #3
warmonger180
Zionist

warmonger180 once held a door open for a complete strangerwarmonger180 once held a door open for a complete strangerwarmonger180 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post
AGP slot is an ancient port where you charge older cellphones like the iPhone 4.

Hope this has been helpful.
i thought it was for d/ling updates for first gen blackberrys. silly me

nothing in life is real. so, if anything goes wrong, blame the dead guy

Corsair Vengeance M70; ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z; FX 8350; Asus RX580 OC; Samsung SyncMaster 2243SWX; Corsair AX860i psu; 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3; Corsair M4 SSD 128GB, WD 1TB; x18 DVR212D; 10
warmonger180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 11, 2019, 09:43 PM   #4
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

If you're going to be dealing with any legacy gear, some familiarity with older systems/setups is pretty important. There are a lot of low-volume installation or precision bits of gear that use ancient technologies by today's standards because they were done in such a small quantity they were never updated for the version of the hardware, or in some similar situations, their service contract with the company stopped so they're just stuck with the old versions and no tech support

In any case, let's hope for this being a celebration thread.
Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64

HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2019, 10:21 PM   #5
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Good luck Ice, sounds really promising.
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2019, 11:28 PM   #6
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Sounds Good dude. Hopefully you get the job.

Yea. AGP is freaking old. Haven't heard that term in years...
Sundance Kid V2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2019, 11:38 PM   #7
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I should say I know I did well on the second test with the hardware even though it was old. The first one though, man.

I would be deploying hundreds of systems and upgrading things, which is more in line with what I've wanted to do. No more dealing with stupid clients.

EDIT: Oh, and everything is Windows 7 and Windows 10 so all that legacy stuff likely won't even come into play.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Jan 11, 2019, 11:45 PM   #8
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
Sounds Good dude. Hopefully you get the job.

Yea. AGP is freaking old. Haven't heard that term in years...
Accelerated Graphics Port?

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2019, 12:09 AM   #9
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

That's the one. I've been working in some early 2000s test equipment and have worked with AGP card systems in the last month.

Also dealing with recovering early operating systems almost always seems to resort to command line usage in one OS or another...
Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64

HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2019, 12:10 AM   #10
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Good luck.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2019, 12:14 AM   #11
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Volcanic Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0091/2 View Post
What.. no, no.. it's "Add Gas Port".

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2019, 12:21 AM   #12
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

AGP is the superior graphics interface

certain decisions within the motherboard manufacturing history really killed the MUCH SUPERIOR AGP
Too predictable.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2019, 12:48 AM   #13
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Good luck, Ice.

Don't forget: the ATI R300, the 9700 Pro, plus that AGP slot, will win the day! Down with those filthy hairdryer GeForces!

jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2019, 06:53 AM   #14
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Ass Grabbing Pervert

HR wants to know if you are one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2019, 08:30 PM   #15
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Sending you positive vibe!
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2019, 10:28 PM   #16
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0091/2 View Post
yip
Old Jan 12, 2019, 10:33 PM   #17
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
AGP is the superior graphics interface

certain decisions within the motherboard manufacturing history really killed the MUCH SUPERIOR AGP
ISA or GTFO
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2019, 01:51 PM   #18
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
ISA or GTFO
Onboard or STFU.
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2019, 01:59 PM   #19
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyboy View Post
Onboard or STFU.

lol
Old Jan 13, 2019, 08:37 PM   #20
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

You got the job?
Old Jan 14, 2019, 01:42 PM   #21
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Just got a call that they want to do a phone interview with corporate tomorrow.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Jan 14, 2019, 01:56 PM   #22
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
Just got a call that they want to do a phone interview with corporate tomorrow.
Show them what your AGP can do!
Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2019, 11:31 PM   #23
ice
Rage3D Spammer

I'm curious whether or not there's meaning to the fact that my second interview is on the phone with the corporate desktop manager... usually phone interviews are first to get a feel for the person.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 06:04 AM   #24
koralis
Radeon 5850

koralis once held a door open for a complete strangerkoralis once held a door open for a complete strangerkoralis once held a door open for a complete strangerkoralis once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
I'm curious whether or not there's meaning to the fact that my second interview is on the phone with the corporate desktop manager... usually phone interviews are first to get a feel for the person.

Or he's remote, wants to weigh in, and doesn't want to travel or have you travel. His people have already validated adequate competency... he wants to get a sense of you, and if he can work with you. Are you abrasive? Disrespectful of authority? A team player? etc, etc.

I got my first job out of college that way. First interview with a headhunter to get a sense of me, she forwarded my information to my future manager at AMD who was in Texas. Thirty minute interview later I was hired.

So phone interview doesn't have to be a bad thing... if you were being hired for an upper level position then it'd be more concerning. That I'd expect a fair amount of facetime with multiple muckity mucks.

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2019, 02:21 PM   #25
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Had my phone interview, last 45 minutes. Ended with him saying "Good stuff, I'll be in touch with HR and see if they have anyone else for me to interview" or something to that effect. Not even an hour later I got an email from the local manager with a subject of "Level completed: Next up, Final Boss" and the email said my phone interview went well, he'll find out if there are any other challenges to subject me to.

To me, sounds like he's using the "final boss" thing metaphorically, not like I'm meeting an actual boss in another interview. Either way, good news.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 02:27 PM   #26
Fleksta
Radeon R600

Fleksta is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
To me, sounds like he's using the "final boss" thing metaphorically, not like I'm meeting an actual boss in another interview. Either way, good news.
Sounds like he was making a joke. In my experience, when things lighten up it's a good sign. Hope it works out for you
Fleksta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2019, 02:30 PM   #27
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleksta View Post
Sounds like he was making a joke. In my experience, when things lighten up it's a good sign. Hope it works out for you
Yep, basically what I meant. All positive stuff so far, trying not to get too excited though.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 04:20 PM   #28
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Volcanic Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Final Boss means:. It has to be approved by the wife!

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2019, 08:19 PM   #29
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Hour after my last update HR called again and said the phone interviewer told her he was very impressed and hadn't interviewed someone who sold himself as well as I have in quite some time. They're going to do the background check and stuff and if it passes, formal offer incoming.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 08:26 PM   #30
KAC
KAC

That’s tight.