Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jun 21, 2017, 02:32 AM   #181
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanz_007 View Post
Im currently watching start gate universe and am bored out of my mind, need new good sci-fi

i recently re-watched "Space: Above & beyond", man, what a bummer they never finished that one.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another definition of a hero is someone who is concerned about other people's well-being, and will go out of his or her way to help them -- even if there is no chance of a reward. That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2017, 08:39 AM   #182
Argoon1981
Radeon Northern Islands

Argoon1981 once held a door open for a complete strangerArgoon1981 once held a door open for a complete strangerArgoon1981 once held a door open for a complete strangerArgoon1981 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Looks more like a Mass Effect Andromeda TV series to me than Star Trek?
Yep
Creative SB Audigy 4
W10 64bits

My modeling portfolio
Argoon1981 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2017, 12:21 PM   #183
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
i recently re-watched "Space: Above & beyond", man, what a bummer they never finished that one.
That and Firefly, right...
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 23, 2017, 12:32 PM   #184
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
So true, great show.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2017, 09:11 AM   #185
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
older news that I found interesting, wonder who the actors involved were?

source = http://io9.gizmodo.com/what-the-****...ery-1794639961
I don't know. It sounds like they have a small budget and didn't want to blow it all on Michael Dorn. It's not like he's really needed and they probably couldn't afford to pay him more. Also, what has Dorn done lately? How much is he really making for his voice acting work? Just because he got a big payday in Star Trek Nemesis (which sucked so bad it killed the original timeline), doesn't mean he's now a huge star that deserves a huge paycheck. Honestly, not having him is probably a good choice. They can still probably bring him in for a couple of one-offs.

As far as the showrunner goes, personally I'd rather they brought back Manny Coto who ran the last season of Enterprise. That was really the best season of the show, and I think if he'd had more time to do his thing the show could have been among the best ST serieses. Unfortunately, when he was brought in it was already too late to turn the show around. Although I eventually watched Enterprise on DVD, at the time it was on they lost me in the first season and I never even considered picking it up again.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2017, 03:54 PM   #186
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
As far as the showrunner goes, personally I'd rather they brought back Manny Coto who ran the last season of Enterprise. That was really the best season of the show, and I think if he'd had more time to do his thing the show could have been among the best ST serieses. Unfortunately, when he was brought in it was already too late to turn the show around. Although I eventually watched Enterprise on DVD, at the time it was on they lost me in the first season and I never even considered picking it up again.
Very true. Manny said had there been a season 5 we would have seen the start of the Romulan war.

yoz
Old Jun 25, 2017, 01:35 AM   #187
andino
Radeon Caribbean Islands

andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

That last Enterprise episode was not good at all.

Also, Scott Bakula was the death of that show.
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2017, 03:36 AM   #188
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post
That last Enterprise episode was not good at all.

Also, Scott Bakula was the death of that show.
imo, I think them going in the past before Kirk, even before Voyager, was the wrong decision to make in the first place. I think doing Discovery's time frame is also a bad decision. They should really continue the from after Voyager, I feel there is so much more they can do for stories for after Voyager.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2017, 05:43 AM   #189
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
imo, I think them going in the past before Kirk, even before Voyager, was the wrong decision to make in the first place. I think doing Discovery's time frame is also a bad decision. They should really continue the from after Voyager, I feel there is so much more they can do for stories for after Voyager.
yeah, I'm not really sure why they continue to do this, imagine a trek 100 years after tng, I'd totally be into that....
Old Jun 25, 2017, 10:20 AM   #190
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
yeah, I'm not really sure why they continue to do this, imagine a trek 100 years after tng, I'd totally be into that....
Yeah, The Next Generation/Voyager/DS9 era created a huge wealth of characters, stories, and legions of fans that have for some reason been forgotten/untapped.

I'm frankly tired of all this retro crap.

A new "Next Next Generation" type of series seems the most logical choice that would attract the most fans (and thus money). Throw in some cameos even from the previous casts. Why they continue to ignore this direction is baffling.
But hey, let us not forget that while you bemoan about how Hollywood is bending over backwards for that market, you're also asking them to simultaneously consider the 'delicate' sensibilities of those state side who need to see a flag plastered all over the place like some Michael Bay movie barfed into another equally worse Michael Bay movie that then **** into the mouth of the team who designs the Call of Duty campaigns with all of their red, white and blue awesomeness with such an overly large boner for America that one does not need to actually 'fly' to the moon, they simply could tight rope on top if it. And if you're concerned about whether or not that penis is strong enough to be load bearing for such a journey, you forget that what fills all of those engorged crevices is freedom.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2017, 10:37 AM   #191
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Voyager ruined Star Trek. That's why.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2017, 04:26 PM   #192
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Voyager ruined Star Trek. That's why.
how so?
Old Jun 25, 2017, 05:43 PM   #193
Skynet
Banned

Skynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Voyager had its flaws but it was still a legit Star Trek series. If you think about it, Dark Matter has quite a few Start Trek overtones with tweaks it could be made into a Star Trek series.
Skynet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2017, 06:13 PM   #194
Capt. Picard
Radeon Northern Islands

Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Me too, but I think the writers probably don't the technical skill or super creativity to improve the technology in the stories in a realistic way.

The stick with Capt Kirk and earlier timelines because they can just stick with tried and tested (and often discussed) technologies.
Capt. Picard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2017, 11:26 PM   #195
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:
how so?
imo, Voyager sucked in almost every way. They squandered a fantastic premise... stuck in the delta quandrant with no hope of rescue, the show should have been gritty & scrappy, but ended up being every bit as clean and professional as TNG. Contrast that with Battlestar Galactica, where the fleet is almost always starving for resources, destitute, and watching the ships get gradually more and more beaten up through each battle, repaired with duck tape, until later episodes where the ship is creaking and buckling, nearly ready to break in half. Every episode of Voyager, however, begins with a fresh coat of paint over a perfect condition ship.

People complain about a female captain, but I don't mind that at all. My problem is that Janeway is reckless, and continually puts her ship & crew in dangerous and unnecessary positions. It's her show, so she always gets to be right, but in real life Voyager would have been destroyed over and over again in nearly every episode. She lacks both Picard's wisdom, and Kirk's finesse & intuition. She relies completely on the show's writers to bail her out every time.

The show began with a premise of major conflict between the professional Federation crew vs the scrappy Maquis. But after the first episode, everyone is basically the same, with virtually no differentiation or conflict. Actually few of the characters have any personality at all. I remember one episode in the 2nd season or so, when Paris and Chakotay are having this conversation, and one of them says "You and I have never gotten along, but we need to work together now"... of course, there had never been any conflict between them in any episode previous to this... it came off as un-earned, and just kindof weak. All the characters are mushy & under-developed... none of them ever really get to grow into really interesting characters.

Voyager's weak scripting often relied on bad techno jargon to solve key plot conflicts. In one episode Paris is stuck on the surface of a planet with too much ions or whatever to beam him up, and in the last 5 minutes Torres says "Here's a trick I learned in the Maquis, it's a skeletal transporter lock", and then she beams him up and saves teh day. Why didn't she just do that in the first 10 minutes of the show? I can't even count how many episodes ended with a crew member "remodulating the field harmonics!" The endings always feel cheap and poorly written.

A few seasons in, they bring in the actress with the boobs, and she takes over the whole show. Virtually every episode after that revolves entirely around her. I agree that she has boobs, but otherwise her character is poorly written and poorly acted, and the (already mediocre) show was worse off for it.

All of those problems are isolated to just Voyager though. What really breaks star trek as a whole was the finale, when they finally return to federation space with a new level of bullshit technology that basically makes it impossible to ever have another series after. That's why every new star trek property takes place in the past: because Voyager ruins the future. It's unlikely that we will ever see a post-Voyager star trek ip, unless they can majorly retcon Voyager first.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580

Last edited by SubCog : Aug 2, 2017 at 04:50 PM.
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2017, 01:23 AM   #196
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Heck no 20 years after with a cgi data.

I hope Discovery is good but the real show everyone is looking out for will be the post next gen series.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 18.12.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F24 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 18.12.1. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2017, 11:41 PM   #197
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynet View Post
If you think about it, Dark Matter has quite a few Start Trek overtones with tweaks it could be made into a Star Trek series.
I don't think Dark Matter is near the caliber of Star Trek, the writing is sub par, the actors are okay and the budget is horrible...
Old Jun 27, 2017, 12:15 AM   #198
Skynet
Banned

Skynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Well I really like the show, and yes it has a Star Trek vibe or put another way they blatantly rip off concepts we've seen in ST.
Skynet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2017, 01:21 PM   #199
acroig
Master Troll

Default Lots Of New “Star Trek: Discovery” Details

yoz
Old Aug 2, 2017, 05:32 PM   #200
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Klingons and how important it was that they be aesthete, that they not be the thugs of the universe, that they be sexy and vital and different from what had come before.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2017, 05:46 PM   #201
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Quote:
Klingons and how important it was that they be aesthete, that they not be the thugs of the universe, that they be sexy and vital and different from what had come before.
Old Aug 2, 2017, 07:30 PM   #202
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Pitiful isn't it?
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2017, 08:44 AM   #203
acroig
Master Troll

Default Hear The “Star Trek: Discovery” Theme

yoz
Old Sep 14, 2017, 12:57 AM   #204
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Well at the least the theme is decent.

I didn't hate the enterprise theme though

Voyager represented well on Netflix rewatch
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2017, 08:01 PM   #205
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Subscriber

So I'm at a Star trek convention this weekend, Johnathan frakes said that they will be doing a mirror universe episode on Discovery
Dave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2017, 02:40 AM   #206
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
So I'm at a Star trek convention this weekend, Johnathan frakes said that they will be doing a mirror universe episode on Discovery
had to renew your nerd card ?

bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2017, 01:26 PM   #207
lumpyhed
Radeon Arctic Islands

lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
transgender klingon rights episode incoming... next thing you know they'll be refering to the Neutral Zone as their Safe Space
lumpyhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2017, 01:56 PM   #208
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:

Good luck with that

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2017, 08:54 PM   #209
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled with

new Klingons are ....

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2017, 11:04 PM   #210
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

First episode was awesome. Still not paying CBS twice for the show though. Broadcast it on cable or I acquire it.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote