Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Dec 30, 2004, 03:35 PM   #121
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!!

DooD,
U just made my day!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio
Ok ok - here's some pics of me.
Yeah yeah - I know, I'm a skinny little white boy.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2004, 03:38 PM   #122
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess
Alientank you look like the boy that played Casper:

I can't see your pic, says access forbidden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2004, 03:41 PM   #123
ReDeeMeR_RR
Crysis ftw

ReDeeMeR_RR is still being judged by the masses

Me and my two pain's in the ass(dogs), sucky pic cause my mate was in a hurry.

Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 30, 2004, 03:42 PM   #124
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by **G.I.BRO**
ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!! ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!!

DooD,
U just made my day!!!!

I aim to please!

Honestly, I was trying to look as intimidating as Jasef - but I just couldn't do it.
Old Dec 30, 2004, 03:55 PM   #125
Jasef
Radeon Arctic Islands

Jasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:

I aim to please!

Honestly, I was trying to look as intimidating as Jasef - but I just couldn't do it.
I was just about to say that only I was supposed to do those kinds of pics
Old Dec 30, 2004, 03:56 PM   #126
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

lol, well the first pic gives me the vibe of, im coming to kick yo ass, while the 2nd looks like your moshing alone!!!

Dont worry tho, those nipples of yours will frighten the biggest of any monster!!!

About jasef, well, hes one bad mutha of a swed!! NOthing worse than a pissed off vikingish swed!!!
Old Dec 30, 2004, 04:00 PM   #127
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasef
I was just about to say that only I was supposed to do those kinds of pics
Damn it!
Old Dec 30, 2004, 04:00 PM   #128
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

you guys show duke it out!!!!
Yeah yeah yeah!!!
Old Dec 30, 2004, 04:01 PM   #129
curio
𐐒ananaD

Quote:
Dont worry tho, those nipples of yours will frighten the biggest of any monster!!!
ROFL!!!
Old Dec 30, 2004, 04:02 PM   #130
curio
𐐒ananaD

Quote:
Yeah yeah yeah!!!
Ninja vs jackass

Live in vegas - only $99.99 on pay per view!
Old Dec 30, 2004, 04:04 PM   #131
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

Stop checking out his app!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqas
Curio, was the second pic was taken about 15 minutes later?
Old Dec 30, 2004, 04:05 PM   #132
curio
𐐒ananaD

Quote:
Yeah, about that. You noticed the clock eh?
Old Dec 30, 2004, 04:05 PM   #133
shockwave
canucklehead

shockwave can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyshockwave can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
he must have been trying to get the right pose for a while
shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2004, 04:07 PM   #134
curio
𐐒ananaD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb&Run
You shouldn't have soap-opera's on TV when you trying to look badass.
OMG LOL!

Next time I'll wear a pink tutu also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwave
he must have been trying to get the right pose for a while
Actually, you're right
Old Dec 30, 2004, 04:17 PM   #135
jimmt
Trumpification

jimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird sings

Red face

Quote:

Make it stop! My eyes.....

Jim
MSI Z87M Gaming|Intel i7 4770k |16GB DDR3 PC3 12800|XFX RX470 4GB | 6TB HDD |Windows 10 Pro
Laptop
Dell Inspiron 7577 | Intel i7-7700HQ |16GB DDR 4 DRAM 2400 |Nvidia 1060 6GB |3TB NVMe/SDD |Windows 10 Pro
VR
HPWMR / PSVR
Consoles
Switch|WiiU|Wii|Gamecube|New 3DS XL|DS|GBA|N64|SNES|NES|XBOX|XBOX360|XBONEX|PS1|PS2|PS3|PS4|Vita|PSP|DreamCast|Genesis
Classical Liberalism: A political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties, private property, and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law. Strong emphasizes economic freedom and the individual over the collective.
jimmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2004, 04:29 PM   #136
ayabe
Leftwing Bomb Thrower

ayabe is still being judged by the masses

Quote:

Awesome "NO-pack" abs bro.
2 x 160 GB Hitachi Deskstar RAID 0
Dell 2005 FPW 20.1" Widescreen
Radeon X1900XT
Klipsch 4.1s
Keep it pithy please, no bloviating.
ayabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2004, 04:31 PM   #137
curio
𐐒ananaD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmt
Make it stop! My eyes.....

Jim
Yeah whatever Winger.
Old Dec 30, 2004, 05:14 PM   #138
Jasef
Radeon Arctic Islands

Jasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Yeah yeah yeah!!!

Like this:

Old Dec 30, 2004, 05:18 PM   #139
Perky McGiggles
I see what you did there

Perky McGiggles is still being judged by the masses

Daanng you guys look badass.
name, so sayeth the Lord.
- Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8
Perky McGiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2004, 05:19 PM   #140
Jasef
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb&Run
* Counter-Terrorists win!! *
Old Dec 30, 2004, 05:21 PM   #141
Perky McGiggles
I see what you did there

Perky McGiggles is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Like this:

omgrofl
name, so sayeth the Lord.
- Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8
Perky McGiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2004, 05:47 PM   #142
curio
𐐒ananaD

Quote:
Like this:

hahahahaha!

That's got to go in the '05 calander

Old Dec 30, 2004, 05:56 PM   #143
Twinke Masta
King of Blues

Twinke Masta is still being judged by the masses

Old Dec 30, 2004, 06:00 PM   #144
ScottDoom
It's Okay

ScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Oh man, this thread is hilarious. Good stuff.
lighting up the dark.
ScottDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2004, 06:17 PM   #145
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

Villainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alientank
I can't see your pic, says access forbidden
OH damn....okay I'll try another one:

Old Dec 30, 2004, 06:23 PM   #146
Jasef
Radeon Arctic Islands

Excellent work, Twinke
Old Dec 30, 2004, 06:25 PM   #147
Twinke Masta
King of Blues

Quote:
Excellent work, Twinke
No problem you viking terrorist!
Old Dec 30, 2004, 06:27 PM   #148
curio
𐐒ananaD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinke Masta
No problem you viking terrorist!

Funny Twinke - great pic!
Old Dec 30, 2004, 06:29 PM   #149
Twinke Masta
King of Blues

Quote:

Funny Twinke - great pic!
Now i need the fatality pics from both of you (BTW you are the one who got own3d )

OK OK I WAS BRIBED BY JASEF I TELL YOU BRIBED!!!!11
Old Dec 30, 2004, 06:30 PM   #150
curio
𐐒ananaD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinke Masta
Now i need the fatality pics from both of you (BTW you are the one who got own3d )

OK OK I WAS BRIBED BY JASEF I TELL YOU BRIBED!!!!11
There is no way Jasef would win - my whiteness would blind him.