Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Feb 6, 2012, 08:53 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
shrike126
Roxen. You are missed.

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber
Default Naked...

...juice. Just how healthy is this stuff? Been drinking it from time to time and I gotta say I really love this stuff. The Green Machine I think is my favorite but I've yet to find a flavor I don't like and considering how healthy they allegedly are, I'm curious if one could build a diet around this stuff.

http://www.nakedjuice.com/
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2012, 09:01 PM   #2
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I really love their stuff, especially the green one.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2012, 09:06 PM   #3
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

Look good, except the calories seem higher than a standard energy drink (something like Amp).
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 7, 2012, 01:25 PM   #4
Terramage
Radeon Sea Islands

Terramage is still being judged by the masses

It's not good for a diet (not for losing weight anyway) but they're pretty healthy.

Fruit is high sugar and thus high calorie; it's not good for losing weight except for an occasional snack as it gives a good boost of energy.

They taste delicious though (also really good for a hangover).
Old Feb 7, 2012, 08:13 PM   #5
ATi VGA Wonder

guest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete stranger

300 calories per 16 oz. They are one of the companies that claim a 16 oz bottle is two servings at 150 calories each. (I was looking at the mighty mango drink)

Save on calories by drinking Coke, Pepsi or Dr. Pepper instead. About 100 fewer calories per 16 oz.

Last edited by guest : Feb 7, 2012 at 08:16 PM.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2012, 09:04 PM   #6
greyghost
people are stupid

greyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete stranger

I love it - especially in summer, when I tend to have more fruit in the diet. And especially when I don't have time to make myself some juice or a smoothie.
Old Feb 8, 2012, 07:39 AM   #7
AdelphiaX
Radeon Caribbean Islands

AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I like the white protein one...
Old Feb 8, 2012, 07:47 AM   #8
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Deceptive, bait and switch thread titles should be a bannable offense.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2012, 09:46 AM   #9
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
2nd that motion!!!
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2012, 09:54 AM   #10
mbeeston
Darkness Mane

mbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
thirded
"Intelligence has nothing to do with politics." - ambassador muwlari
" when somethings weird and it don't look good, who do you think it is? GHOST NAPPA"
mbeeston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2012, 09:59 AM   #11
shrike126
Roxen. You are missed.

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Lupe won't ban me, I put out.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2012, 10:23 AM   #12
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
Yeah, I heard that about you.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2012, 11:27 AM   #13
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
of puting out !!!
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote