Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Feb 14, 2020, 11:38 AM   #36961
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

4 pairs of jeans

Another pair of Timberland boots

An Almond Snickers bar

Going to be restarting my Spanish tutoring in a couple of weeks too.
Old Feb 14, 2020, 12:52 PM   #36962
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
4 pairs of jeans

Another pair of Timberland boots

big gold chain

can of "booty sweat"

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2020, 12:58 PM   #36963
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post

Oh I'm Alpha alright

/old_people_represent

I can't even read that bottom word
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 14, 2020, 01:06 PM   #36964
Ub3r_n00b
Unwashed peasant

Ub3r_n00b can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyUb3r_n00b can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Alpa Chino. I can read it, but it took a Google search to figure out if that was a real person or not. I'm officially middle aged now.
Old Feb 14, 2020, 01:08 PM   #36965
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ub3r_n00b View Post
Alpa Chino. I can read it, but it took a Google search to figure out if that was a real person or not. I'm officially middle aged now.
Take heart buddy. Middle aged is way back in my rear view mirror

Thanks for the info - I have no idea who that dude is, but Cyko posted it so it has to be a jab
Old Feb 14, 2020, 01:23 PM   #36966
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Take heart buddy. Middle aged is way back in my rear view mirror

Thanks for the info - I have no idea who that dude is, but Cyko posted it so it has to be a jab
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2020, 01:29 PM   #36967
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
We're the same age you jerk
Old Feb 14, 2020, 01:35 PM   #36968
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

Whoa whoa whoa, guys! You wanna keep that blood pressure down...
Old Feb 14, 2020, 01:37 PM   #36969
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
We're the same age you jerk
you are a month older
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2020, 01:39 PM   #36970
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
you are a month older
You're right, I better go get those depends That can be my next purchase post
Old Feb 14, 2020, 02:29 PM   #36971
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:

He's from the movie "Tropic Thunder"

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Old Feb 14, 2020, 02:58 PM   #36972
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

What will essentially become this:

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2020, 03:00 PM   #36973
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Wow...wowwowow. Me like.

From where and how much? Linky?

Alpha

Omega

Old Feb 14, 2020, 03:33 PM   #36974
koralis
Radeon 5850

koralis once held a door open for a complete strangerkoralis once held a door open for a complete strangerkoralis once held a door open for a complete strangerkoralis once held a door open for a complete stranger

Started looking around for a new shoe after my last pair of Rockports fell apart in record time. Decided to give Dr Marten a shot.

Actually ordered through another site originally as I couldn't find this deal on the company website and they didn't have my size in stock anyway. (I think they may be discontinuing this leather?) Not that big of a price premium vs the cheaper import.

And yes, the Made-In-England ones are just better. So much more comfortable by comparison, and I suspect for durability though it may take a while to say for certain.

https://www.drmartens.com/us/en/p/shoes-abandon-1461

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire

Last edited by koralis : Feb 14, 2020 at 03:59 PM.
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2020, 04:32 PM   #36975
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

A house in [gulp] southeast Kansas, a little south of Pittsburg. We'll be much closer to what will soon be eight grandkids. We're gonna build a pool.

We've lived here 22 years and I love this place, so I'm both sad and excited at once.
Old Feb 14, 2020, 05:26 PM   #36976
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post
A house in [gulp] southeast Kansas, a little south of Pittsburg. We'll be much closer to what will soon be eight grandkids. We're gonna build a pool.

We've lived here 22 years and I love this place, so I'm both sad and excited at once.
Congrats buddy!

Wish you nothing but the best in your new home!

Alpha

Omega

Old Feb 14, 2020, 09:44 PM   #36977
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Nice knife ice, but I noticed the wedding ring on that left hand. I thought you and your old lady were done.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2020, 09:46 PM   #36978
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
Nice knife ice, but I noticed the wedding ring on that left hand. I thought you and your old lady were done.
I wasn’t going to be the guy to bring it up, so thanks for that

But now that it’s out in the open, yeah... what’s up ice? You ok dude?

Alpha

Omega

Old Feb 14, 2020, 09:54 PM   #36979
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

That's not my photo. That's what the knife is going to look like after I get custom scales.

The knife is a Benchmade Bugout, and the scales are made by a guy from DeathGripScales. All in it's about $330 for the knife and custom scales.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Feb 14, 2020, 10:15 PM   #36980
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
I wasn’t going to be the guy to bring it up, so thanks for that

But now that it’s out in the open, yeah... what’s up ice? You ok dude?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
That's not my photo. That's what the knife is going to look like after I get custom scales.

The knife is a Benchmade Bugout, and the scales are made by a guy from DeathGripScales. All in it's about $330 for the knife and custom scales.
That is a sweet fooking knife for sure. I would hate to actually use it for anything.
Old Feb 14, 2020, 10:17 PM   #36981
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:

That is a sweet fooking knife for sure. I would hate to actually use it for anything.
The knife the blade is from is relatively cheap, the handles shouldn't really ever get beaten up. I don't use my knives hard, this one will mainly be an office carry knife.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Feb 14, 2020, 10:44 PM   #36982
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
this one will mainly be an office carry knife.
WTF kind of office do you work at?

“This AR15? It’s just my office carry assault rifle. Ripe for a desk pop”

Alpha

Omega

Old Feb 14, 2020, 10:46 PM   #36983
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
WTF kind of office do you work at?

“This AR15? It’s just my office carry assault rifle. Ripe for a desk pop”
A large company. I never leave the house without a knife and this one is pretty modest at 3.24".

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Feb 14, 2020, 10:50 PM   #36984
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

I'm almost certain that my job is going to make me go back into the office again soon. Downtown Charlotte. I'm going to need to a bigger knife than that for my commute. I would just get a damn CCW for a handgun, but some asshole would just steal it out of my car. Can't take it in the building...
Old Feb 14, 2020, 11:10 PM   #36985
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
I'm almost certain that my job is going to make me go back into the office again soon. Downtown Charlotte. I'm going to need to a bigger knife than that for my commute. I would just get a damn CCW for a handgun, but some asshole would just steal it out of my car. Can't take it in the building...
That's what this one is for:

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Feb 14, 2020, 11:32 PM   #36986
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Where do you get these wonderful toys?

Alpha

Omega

Old Feb 15, 2020, 01:45 AM   #36987
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

RTX 2080 Ti
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2020, 04:07 AM   #36988
Flyordie
Lets roll...

Flyordie can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyFlyordie can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post

Leaving the place with the neighbors goat eh'? Aren't you still flying though?

Quote:
Why can't you take it in?
Old Feb 15, 2020, 04:12 AM   #36989
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
RTX 2080 Ti
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2020, 09:28 AM   #36990
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

Two Noctua 140mm case fans from Amazon for same day delivery today. One of the original Fractal Design fans that came with my Define R5 case is crapping out. Lasted about 4.5 years.
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI GTX 1070Ti GAMING 8G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair MP510 480GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote