Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Legacy ATI Discussion and Technical Support » Remote Wonder and Plug-In Discussion
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Remote Wonder and Plug-In Discussion ATI's brand new video card...err I meant remote control! Discuss the software and hardware, and show off your Plug-Ins in development here.

Old Dec 29, 2008, 11:34 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
zipr
Radeon R100

zipr is still being judged by the masses

Default RW 'forgets' plugins

Hey all --
I upgraded to a new system with 64 bit Vista.

My problem: I can install RW software without a problem, and can import plugins which also work fine. When I reboot my system, however, the RW software forgets my plugins and I have to re-import them again for things to work. Any ideas?

I've tried the latest version of the RW software and also 1.4, in the manner suggested in this thread:
http://forums.snapstream.com/vb/showthread.php?p=280317

Any insight would be appreciated!

Zipr
zipr is offline   Reply With Quote