Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old May 11, 2020, 07:16 AM   #361
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Game is absolutely dope. Shipment with 10 aside is frickin hilarious.

I tried Ground War as well and didn’t have any disconnects or drops but I hate that mode. It is truly a camper’s dream.

I think I am good with Domination maps or Shipment/Shoot House and Rust combos that run frequently.

Grind is also a great game mode. I enjoy it a lot.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2020, 10:58 PM   #362
Rummy
Radeon R700

Rummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Game is absolutely dope. Shipment with 10 aside is frickin hilarious.

I tried Ground War as well and didn’t have any disconnects or drops but I hate that mode. It is truly a camper’s dream.

I think I am good with Domination maps or Shipment/Shoot House and Rust combos that run frequently.

Grind is also a great game mode. I enjoy it a lot.
Yep agreed, people calling the game garbage make me laugh. 10v10 is dope so is gun game in the dark.
Old May 12, 2020, 05:09 AM   #363
Tyr-Sog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Tyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete stranger

The game is fun but the network disconnects that seem to be widespread on every platform for many on Activision's end is garbage.

Yesterday was the first day I could actually play games since owing the game and not be Network disconnected.

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 5 G1 - nVidia Zotac Amp gtx 1080 - Samsung EVO 850 SSD - Intel I5 6600K - crucial 16GB DDR4 - Intel 240ssd5 & WD 1TB 7200rpm - corsair 750ps -
- corsair spec alpha carbide series case - corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB MX keyboard - Logitech G502 - Sennheiser G4ME One Headset

MSI GE62 Apache Pro Gaming Laptop - nVidia 970m - Intel I7 5700 - 16GB DDR3 - 128ssd & 1TB 7200rpm

XBone - TyrSog76
PSN - - Tyr-Sog_
Steam - Tyr-Sog
Tyr-Sog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 12, 2020, 05:40 AM   #364
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Don't understand how people play shipment for any reason other than to do challenges. Such a cluster **** that makes puketown look fun.

I like most of the other maps though.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2020, 03:11 AM   #365
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

New patch: 30gb (unless you're a freeloader then it's a measly 26gb)

Two new maps, Hardhat from MW3 and a gunfight map aisle 9.

https://www.infinityward.com/news/20...h_Notes_May_18
Old May 19, 2020, 03:12 AM   #366
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

How large is the main directory now?

Reckon it’s about 40 GB more than it’s original state.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2020, 03:31 AM   #367
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

Full size is now 185GB. It was 117GB at launch.
Old May 19, 2020, 03:34 AM   #368
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Something screwy with the hit detection in this game, I loaded almost a full clip from LMG into someone who was parachuting down from building, they landed as I kept firing they then opened up on me a took me out ??? I was crouched so stable and not moving much.

Other matches then it has taken much less to kill others.
Old May 19, 2020, 03:34 AM   #369
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Full size is now 185GB. It was 117GB at launch.

Savage!!
Old May 19, 2020, 04:12 AM   #370
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thr0tt View Post
Something screwy with the hit detection in this game, I loaded almost a full clip from LMG into someone who was parachuting down from building, they landed as I kept firing they then opened up on me a took me out ??? I was crouched so stable and not moving much.

Other matches then it has taken much less to kill others.
BR has like 20hz servers. Regular mp has 60hz
Old May 19, 2020, 04:48 AM   #371
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
BR has like 20hz servers. Regular mp has 60hz
Ahh I see, didnt realise that and just googled/youtubed it and that makes sense now. Downgrading the hz so uses less bandwidth to the detriment of hit counts appearing to hit where as possibly all over the shop !

At least I can use that instead of thinking everyone was a checking f%^&* or that I am really sh$%.

Ta
Old May 19, 2020, 02:17 PM   #372
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

This has got to be the biggest patch turd of a game I have ever owned!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2020, 02:26 PM   #373
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
This has got to be the biggest patch turd of a game I have ever owned!

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2020, 09:38 PM   #374
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

Spare a thought for our console friends who have to uninstall games just to patch cod.
Old May 19, 2020, 10:08 PM   #375
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:
Spare a thought for our console friends
Nah.....

Old May 25, 2020, 10:00 PM   #376
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

I started playing some more Ground War and Warzone recently. The latter gives me a lot of battlepass progress for not much effort. Actually the BR is pretty good. It has ping and respawn, and those are the main features I liked about Apex. Second chance in the gulag is also better than not. Netcode is not as smooth as regular MP but it feels a little better than BO4 blackout. Definitely better regarding player movement.

I don't really get the appeal of Plunder. It just seems like a messy game mode. Not enough caution or patience. The part of BR I like the most is sneaking about and hiding as teams pass by, or creeping up slowly on a group with the gas closing down. None of that applies in Plunder.

Ground War is okay, as long as no idiot has white phosphorous, although some of the maps are getting pretty boring. Enjoying it a bit more with more anti-vehicle loadouts. Hope next season has another GW map, or two.
Old May 25, 2020, 10:24 PM   #377
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I still bone regular MP. Need to hit 100 on the BP. At 87 right now.
Ground War sucks or I suck at it. Too many snipers and campers.
Didn’t try BR at all. Not my cup of tea.
Old May 26, 2020, 04:40 AM   #378
Tyr-Sog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Tyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete stranger

I noticed hardly anyone is using a keyboard and mouse while playing this game. It seems like even PC users are using controllers? I'm playing on the PlayStation 4 but I'm also using a keyboard and mouse on Cross platforms. I don't seem to be doing as good as I usually do on first person shooters is there issues with using a keyboard and mouse? I tried using the controller but I just find the keyboard mouse so much more fun.

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 5 G1 - nVidia Zotac Amp gtx 1080 - Samsung EVO 850 SSD - Intel I5 6600K - crucial 16GB DDR4 - Intel 240ssd5 & WD 1TB 7200rpm - corsair 750ps -
- corsair spec alpha carbide series case - corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB MX keyboard - Logitech G502 - Sennheiser G4ME One Headset

MSI GE62 Apache Pro Gaming Laptop - nVidia 970m - Intel I7 5700 - 16GB DDR3 - 128ssd & 1TB 7200rpm

XBone - TyrSog76
PSN - - Tyr-Sog_
Steam - Tyr-Sog
Tyr-Sog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2020, 04:47 AM   #379
KAC
That postcount though...

No issues using either controller or K+M.
Old May 26, 2020, 03:55 PM   #380
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Maybe gamepads come with a massive aim assist?
Old May 26, 2020, 06:34 PM   #381
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Must do as watching some play and also trying controller on PS4 there is no way kB+m should be getting owned. Lots of very fast to head/lock on target it looks like but could be wrong. Alt-f4 quit method works best for me.
Old May 26, 2020, 10:29 PM   #382
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

Double XP/Battlepass this weekend.
Old May 30, 2020, 08:05 PM   #383
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

Finished battlepass with time to spare. Ranked 155 weeks ago.
Old May 31, 2020, 10:34 AM   #384
KAC
That postcount though...

Finished BP here as well. This game is absolutely dope.
Old May 31, 2020, 02:22 PM   #385
Rummy
Radeon R700

Rummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Working on camos I have platinum for smgs and almost done with ar's
Old Jun 4, 2020, 10:33 PM   #386
KAC
That postcount though...

They delayed the season. Wtf.
Old Jun 5, 2020, 06:22 AM   #387
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
They delayed the season. Wtf.
Yeah because of the BLM protests.

I think it's more likely connected to the PS5 event being delayed. Might be some new COD reveal in that event and there might be some stuff in S4 that is related to the new COD.
Old Jun 6, 2020, 02:26 AM   #388
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

So just so I understand the battle pass puts your character level up by 20 so falsely giving you experience? And some cosmetic items right ? Nothing that will help / pay to win ? Just trying to get my head around it. Presumably a level 155 could have either played a ton of games but be crap, played less games but more skilled or just bought this “status” ?
Old Jun 6, 2020, 03:40 AM   #389
KAC
That postcount though...

BP is all cosmetic. Level up allows for weapon XP that improves stats. By now everyone should have all weapons leveled up anyways so it is equal playing field.
Old Jun 6, 2020, 06:26 PM   #390
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thr0tt View Post
So just so I understand the battle pass puts your character level up by 20 so falsely giving you experience? And some cosmetic items right ? Nothing that will help / pay to win ? Just trying to get my head around it. Presumably a level 155 could have either played a ton of games but be crap, played less games but more skilled or just bought this “status” ?
BP is a different system than XP/Level. They just give you the first 20 BP tiers with the 2400 pack. You can just get the battlepass for 1000 which is much better value. (and you end up with +300 points if you complete it).

Level 155 is just people that play a lot and get xp. Yes you can still be crap at 155, but generally if you play a lot and get 155 early you're probably at least decent.