Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jul 6, 2020, 07:17 AM   #3421
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/06/asia/...scn/index.html

Quote:
Authorities in the Chinese region of Inner Mongolia are on high alert after a suspected case of bubonic plague, the disease that caused the Black Death pandemic, was reported Sunday.
So in less then 10 months:

1.) COVID 19
2.) H1N1 v2 ( https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/30/asia/...scn/index.html )
3.) Bubonic Plague
Intel Core i9 10900K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus XII Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS11, EVGA FTW3 2080Ti Sixtuple SLI, Creative Labs SXFI Theater, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2020, 02:12 PM   #3422
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post

1.) COVID 19
3.) Bubonic Plague
2020 needs to chill the f out already!
Java Cool Dude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2020, 03:14 PM   #3423
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

So we had our first and second family gatherings over the past two weekends since this all started. Celebrating everyone's birthdays we've missed out on over the past 4 months, and the 4th of July. Outdoor gatherings only in large backyard, located up in less hard hit NH, social distancing, face masks on if we need to go in the house, frequent hand sanitizing.

It was nice to finally see my family in person again, and being in MA which was a top 5 hardest hit state I'm very thankful no one in my family got sick up to this point. What concerns me now is the other parts of the country that are spiking right now due to the wave finally hitting them, and hoping it doesn't come back up to the Northeast. MA has a mandate that anyone coming here from other areas of the country other than the Northeast need to quarantine for two weeks but I dont know how many people really take that seriously. I want to hope up here we've gone through the worst of it and are on the downward trend and its not going to get bad again but who knows. Some of those southern states are seeing massive daily cases worse than what we had.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 6, 2020, 03:37 PM   #3424
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBeard View Post
You guys see this crazy **** yet?

Inside the body, the coronavirus is even more sinister than scientists had realized

More in the link, with some interesting pictures of the filopodia.
I was thinking about this today. Zombie cell growing spikes and bonding to new cells which turn into zombie cells which grow spikes...

This should explain the blood clots that are killing younger people.
Crawdaddy79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2020, 05:54 PM   #3425
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Unfortunately a lot of people are seriously in denial. Someone on Reddit responded to one of my comments by pointing out that "deaths in the U.S. are lower than they've been since March". I didn't even bother replying to them.

If the hospitals in FL/TX/AZ start to get overloaded, which right now seems like they are on course to do and I don't see much evidence of them changing course, then I'm pretty sure the death numbers are not going to be looking that good a month or so from now.

The other thing is focusing just on deaths is kind of downplaying the severity. If you end up in the hospital at all, let alone end up on a respirator, that's pretty damn bad. Even if you survive it, it's not like that is some minor thing to have to go through, or which you just bounce back from overnight. And that's ignoring that we have no idea about potential long term damage from COVID.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2020, 06:01 PM   #3426
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post

1.) COVID 19
3.) Bubonic Plague
Bubonic plague still breaks out every so often, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. I guess on the H1N1 front at least with COVID we have a bit of a trial run of what to do.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2020, 07:38 PM   #3427
SD-[Inc]
Butt-hurt Liberal

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
Unfortunately a lot of people are seriously in denial. Someone on Reddit responded to one of my comments by pointing out that "deaths in the U.S. are lower than they've been since March". I didn't even bother replying to them.

If the hospitals in FL/TX/AZ start to get overloaded, which right now seems like they are on course to do and I don't see much evidence of them changing course, then I'm pretty sure the death numbers are not going to be looking that good a month or so from now.

The other thing is focusing just on deaths is kind of downplaying the severity. If you end up in the hospital at all, let alone end up on a respirator, that's pretty damn bad. Even if you survive it, it's not like that is some minor thing to have to go through, or which you just bounce back from overnight. And that's ignoring that we have no idea about potential long term damage from COVID.
We had a local case of a 37 year old man that spent 2 months in the hospital. He was on a respirator. They had to completely recycle all of the blood in his system 3 times to remove CO2. He lost 40 pounds and cannot even hold a pencil and write with it right now. Luckily, he is on his feet and recovering. But, his life will be changed forever. It was nice to see he finally got re-united with his entire family on July 4th. They hadn't seen him since May the 5th.
SD-[Inc] is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2020, 10:27 PM   #3428
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/worl...azil-1.4297784

Bolsonaro experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, says CNN Brazil

Quote:

Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro has Covid-19 symptoms, including a 38 degree fever, according to CNN Brazil. The controversial right-wing leader, who has been criticised over his handling of the pandemic in Brazil, has said he is taking hydroxychloroquine.

Results from Mr Bolsonaro’s Covid-19 test, administered at the Hospital das Forças Armadas in Brasília, are expected on Tuesday.

Mr Bolsonaro told supporters outside the presidential palace that he had just visited the hospital and been tested for the virus, adding that an exam had shown his lungs “clean”.

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2020, 10:34 PM   #3429
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

News says protests in the dark of night with all those people next to each other caused no spike. People on a sunny beach in the day did. Both are stupid, but please stop with the bullshit MSM.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2020, 10:43 PM   #3430
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapeshifter View Post
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/worl...azil-1.4297784

Bolsonaro experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, says CNN Brazil
Old Jul 7, 2020, 12:04 AM   #3431
SD-[Inc]
Butt-hurt Liberal

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
News says protests in the dark of night with all those people next to each other caused no spike. People on a sunny beach in the day did. Both are stupid, but please stop with the bullshit MSM.
Links???

The latest I have read said scientists are blaming indoor gatherings such as bars, restaurants, and home gatherings for accelerating the spread. Indoor events where people aren't wearing masks is a real danger. I've heard outdoor events where you wear a mask and social distance is far less risky. The key is having a mask on and keeping distance indoors. That's not to say that outdoor activities like protests and beach going will always be safe. People need to respect distance and wear masks. If they don't those events should close down too. But, it is possible to do the right thing in these outdoor activities. Eating and drinking in crowded indoor places where no one has a mask on is asking for trouble.
Old Jul 7, 2020, 12:56 AM   #3432
ugly
Radeon R520

ugly is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post

It won't matter to the people in denial.

A few weeks ago, those people were saying 'who cares about how many people are testing positive, what matters is hospitilizations!'.

Now that the hospitals are starting to fill up in FL/TX/AZ, they've started saying 'who cares about the hospitalizations, the death rate is dropping. See, I told you it's just the flu!'

If deaths go up in a few weeks, I'm confident their message will go back to the old reliable 'the numbers are being manipulated, these people aren't dying OF corona, they are dying WITH corona.'

And all the time in between they'll scoff at any recommendations like wearing masks because the scientists 'keep moving the goal posts'.
ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2020, 01:46 AM   #3433
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly View Post

A few weeks ago, those people were saying 'who cares about how many people are testing positive, what matters is hospitilizations!'.

Now that the hospitals are starting to fill up in FL/TX/AZ, they've started saying 'who cares about the hospitalizations, the death rate is dropping. See, I told you it's just the flu!'

If deaths go up in a few weeks, I'm confident their message will go back to the old reliable 'the numbers are being manipulated, these people aren't dying OF corona, they are dying WITH corona.'

And all the time in between they'll scoff at any recommendations like wearing masks because the scientists 'keep moving the goal posts'.
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2020, 03:02 AM   #3434
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Yep they'll fall back on that. It's quite sad to see how a small portion of the community acts to the virus. Social media is a huge driving force for these people. I have to wonder if it were more deadly (3x), maybe 99% would take it seriously.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2020, 07:21 AM   #3435
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:

It's that old conservative adage of "there's nothing wrong until it happens to me or my family."
Old Jul 7, 2020, 08:18 AM   #3436
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
It's that old conservative adage of "there's nothing wrong until it happens to me or my family."
That's certainly not unique to conservatives. But we digress. This isn't the P&R version.

The good news for the US is deaths are still trending downward. Historically, new COVID deaths lagged 7 - 10 days behind new cases.

Reason for the decline may be because nursing homes are taking the virus more seriously as are elderly people in general. Nursing home deaths account for over 40% of the running total.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-us-cases.html
Old Jul 7, 2020, 10:49 AM   #3437
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
That's certainly not unique to conservatives. But we digress. This isn't the P&R version.

The good news for the US is deaths are still trending downward. Historically, new COVID deaths lagged 7 - 10 days behind new cases.

Reason for the decline may be because nursing homes are taking the virus more seriously as are elderly people in general. Nursing home deaths account for over 40% of the running total.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-us-cases.html
Watch for when hospitals start getting overrun again, then the deaths spikes will follow.
Old Jul 7, 2020, 11:22 AM   #3438
AllexxisF1
Owie.

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

Quote:

Try 4-6 weeks after the initial infection. Not 7-10 days.

Most people after two weeks with the infection either get on the mend or take a turn for the worst. Those folks head to the hospital and the average is 2-3 weeks in ICU until they expire. So the Republican talking point of the week, of "Wow at least the death numbers are down, and that's good" is nothing but horseshit.

It's like saying "Well, now that the lava is done wiping out that section of town, at least deaths are now low", then turning around and seeing the volcano rumble, smoke and shake.

Last edited by AllexxisF1 : Jul 7, 2020 at 11:27 AM.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2020, 11:23 AM   #3439
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:

I also think it's because the US has gotten better at detecting and treating those who contract it as opposed to a few months ago. Unfortunately, those who contracted it in the early stages had it the worse since no one knew what to do for treatment. They at least now know what "not" to do and I believe that is also helping the death rate to go down even though the infection rate is continuing to rise.
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2020, 11:54 AM   #3440
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

People are hoarding Pepcid now. Apparently some idiot got word out that it supposedly helps reduce the chance of getting covid, now the antacids are disappearing. Ugh, I HATE PEOPLE.

"America is not divided by race. color, gender, or sexual orientation.
America is divided into wise people and fools.
And fools divide themselves by race, color, gender, or sexual orientation."
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2020, 11:55 AM   #3441
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...azil-president

Brazilian president Bolsonaro tests positive for covid-19

Old Jul 7, 2020, 12:03 PM   #3442
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
Watch for when hospitals start getting overrun again, then the deaths spikes will follow.
or...theres just less old people now that will die.......

the less old people around, the less deaths there will be......simple math!!!
its WINNING!!!

AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2020, 12:15 PM   #3443
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllexxisF1 View Post
Try 4-6 weeks after the initial infection. Not 7-10 days.
The two graphs juxtaposed present the story that I told. I said nothing about someone dying within 7 - 10 days after initial infection.
Old Jul 7, 2020, 01:31 PM   #3444
SD-[Inc]
Butt-hurt Liberal

Quote:
The two graphs juxtaposed present the story that I told. I said nothing about someone dying within 7 - 10 days after initial infection.
It would be much better if the death rate was graphed based on the date the disease was detected not the date of death. The amount of time from detection to passing can vary greatly. So, it's hard to tell if we really are getting better at treating of not. Plus, we need at least 4 - 6 weeks from the date the virus is detected for the data to stabilize. (i.e. everyone that contracted the virus on that date either recovers or dies). So, it really is too early to make such assertions.

PS. This whole line of thinking is getting really morbid. Death rates are a trailing indicator. They are only good at informing after the fact. This problem can only be solved by proactive action. We should be talking about how to make testing and contact tracing more effective instead.
Old Jul 7, 2020, 01:51 PM   #3445
SD-[Inc]
Butt-hurt Liberal

Quote:

It is starting....

Quote:
Florida hospital ICUs near Miami, Orlando and Tampa have hit capacity

In Florida, 43 hospital ICU’s in 21 counties have hit capacity and show zero ICU beds available, according to data released by the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA). This includes hospitals in the following counties:
Miami-Dade (which includes the city of Miami)
Broward (which includes Fort Lauderdale)
Hillsborough (which includes Tampa)
Orange (which includes Orlando)
Another 32 hospitals show ICU bed availability of 10% or less, per the AHCA data.
In addition, 14 hospitals have hit capacity of non-ICU hospital beds and another 54 hospitals have 10% or less non-ICU hospital beds available.
https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/...9295ea95f5afcc
Old Jul 7, 2020, 02:57 PM   #3446
koralis
Radeon 5850

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/...s-what-we-know

Quote:
What a difference six months makes
Here is a look at how scientists’ understanding of the virus has evolved in the six months since its discovery.

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2020, 04:17 PM   #3447
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD-[Inc] View Post
Well, when you have a bunch of dipsh*ts not social distancing or wearing masks this is what you get. It's sad, and I don't want to see people die, but I'm not shocked. The cavalier attitude towards this pandemic is unreal.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2020, 05:20 PM   #3448
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...id-19-n1233077

WHO acknowledges 'emerging evidence' of airborne spread of COVID-19

The agency said it will release a scientific brief on all modes of transmission in the coming days.

Old Jul 7, 2020, 05:25 PM   #3449
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Well, when you have a bunch of dipsh*ts not social distancing or wearing masks this is what you get. It's sad, and I don't want to see people die, but I'm not shocked. The cavalier attitude towards this pandemic is unreal.
every time i go into a store and see the wear mask sign i think of this

bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2020, 05:58 PM   #3450
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapeshifter View Post
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...id-19-n1233077

WHO acknowledges 'emerging evidence' of airborne spread of COVID-19

The agency said it will release a scientific brief on all modes of transmission in the coming days.
The fact that people can spread it without exhibiting any symptoms is enough evidence to prove that it's airborne. GJ WHO.... Way to Captain Obvious the hell out of this.