Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Software
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Software Anything software that is not operating system related goes here. Talk about the latest applications or discuss betas of upcoming products.

Old May 20, 2006, 12:37 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Default Windows Media Player 11 Beta (for xp)

Just installed sorry if OFN, however its one sexy ***** I used WMP10 for everything (cept dvd's ofcourse) but damn this one is so much nicer

http://www.windowsmediaplayer.com/
Old May 20, 2006, 01:34 AM   #2
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

It checks to see if your copy of WinXP is valid. Just FYI.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2006, 02:03 AM   #3
Uber_Tiny
WTF DID I STEP IN

Uber_Tiny is still being judged by the masses

Sexy indeed.

I really like the look. Clean, crisp and just well layd out. I like the new skin.
Uber_Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 20, 2006, 02:13 AM   #4
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

I downloaded it but haven't had a chance to install it yet. I just don't use WM10 all that often.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
Old May 20, 2006, 02:17 AM   #5
daPhoenix
Snow White Nurse

daPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Black vs White in the player itself. 0/255 contrast differences on the screen at the same time.

No.. no.. no.. not like that.
daPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2006, 04:42 AM   #6
genci88
lololololol

genci88 is still being judged by the masses

Thanks for the heads up.

I like the black theme.

- The hardest thing about getting a Mac is telling your parents that you're gay.

- If I had the choice between being gay and owning a Mac, I would rather be gay, because if I owned a Mac I would be both gay and own a horrible computer.

- Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Mac OSX is like.
genci88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2006, 10:04 AM   #7
Hyrax
Rage3D Spammer

Hyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126

Quote:
I downloaded it but haven't had a chance to install it yet. I just don't use WM10 all that often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Origin says if you are benchmarking or something to just call and they will help you out. God the horror, those poor souls. This is the type of orwellian nightmare Alex Jones told me about.
Hyrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2006, 10:38 AM   #8
SirBaron

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyrax
Old May 20, 2006, 12:08 PM   #9
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyrax
Haha...

I finally got around to installing it.

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old May 20, 2006, 01:45 PM   #10
thedoug
Radeon Evergreen

thedoug is still being judged by the masses

I like it better than wmp10, although I don't use wmp much

much easier to install after extracting it with winrar and run all the exe's except setup_wm.exe

Code:
Intel i7 980X
6GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator GT 1600MHz 6-6-6-20
2x EVGA Geforce GTX 480
Asus Rampage III Extreme
4x WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB RAID5
Samsung SH-S223 DVD+RW
Onkyo Receiver
Klipsch 5.1 speakers
Antec 1200 watt PSU
Mitsubish WD-60638 60 inch TV
Logitech K800 wireless backlit keyboard
Logitech M570 wireless trackball mouse
Windows 7 Ultimate Edition 64-bit

Quote:
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!
thedoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2006, 02:24 PM   #11
self0
waaa

self0 is still being judged by the masses

picss?
self0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2006, 03:03 PM   #12
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by self0
picss?
Click the link in the OP.

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old May 22, 2006, 03:07 AM   #13
Kombatant
K to the max!™

Kombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Subscriber

I like it, especially the changes they made in the library + the option you now have to traverse the folder structure from within the media player, something very handy if you have your MP3s organised in folders, like me.
Old May 22, 2006, 06:39 PM   #14
fryjs
Rage3D Veteran

fryjs is still being judged by the masses

Is it just me, or is it much snappier than wmp10? It seems to open and play so quickly (compared to 10 at least)
Old May 23, 2006, 01:03 AM   #15
Kyp

Kyp is still being judged by the masses

Thanks for posting this, it looks pretty cool. Much better than wmp 10.

Does anyone know when the final release is going to be out?
Kyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2006, 09:07 AM   #16
gilly_54

heres some screenies:

Last edited by gilly_54 : May 23, 2006 at 09:10 AM.
Old May 26, 2006, 12:38 PM   #17
HotrodTheMan
Radeon R200

HotrodTheMan is still being judged by the masses

and justice for all, my favorite metallica album. I shall download this, looks really clean, and would go pretty nicely with my vista theme

HotrodTheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2006, 01:27 PM   #18
acidosmosis
Mispacio Rodriguez

acidosmosis is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Old May 28, 2006, 01:19 AM   #19
SirBaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryjs
Is it just me, or is it much snappier than wmp10? It seems to open and play so quickly (compared to 10 at least)
Yup, seems alot faster for me. The only problem is it keeps crashing when trying to play .wvx files from a mms server. So i had to use videolan for that.

Hopefully the final release will fix that.