Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Feb 24, 2004, 11:25 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
andrid
Radeon R420

andrid is still being judged by the masses

Default what happened to this?

nintendo was talking about how you could hook up ur GBA to the game cube and play it like that...what happened to it? i haven't seen it in stores or seen any games with capability for it.

wouldn it be great to play it and have the mini screen for things that are to be kept secret and the big screen for the action?
aquamark:40,323 3dmark03:6061 3dmark01: 17,131
asus p4s800d-e deluxe with p42.8c
2*256k mushkin level 2
sapphire ati 9800np with 3.3ns samsung chips-->flashed to 9800pro running at 380/380
enermax case with 400wat psu
windows xp sp1
andrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2004, 12:01 AM   #2
Skyline
I Am Radio X.

Skyline is still being judged by the masses

Default Re: what happened to this?

Quote:
Originally posted by andrid
nintendo was talking about how you could hook up ur GBA to the game cube and play it like that...what happened to it? i haven't seen it in stores or seen any games with capability for it.

wouldn it be great to play it and have the mini screen for things that are to be kept secret and the big screen for the action?
Lots of games support that. It depends if the developers are interested in developing fonctions available only if you plug the GBA to your GameCube.

''Let's go people. We've got another rich black guy. I want him humiliated and dragged through the dirt and I want it done by the books!'' -South Park Police Sergeant.
Skyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2004, 04:59 AM   #3
ASCI Blue
Grammar NAZI

ASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird sings

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, Legend of Zelda: Four Swords (yes there is a Cube version)

Proud Creator of The Cock Crew (Sportbike Network) Preventing "gay friends." ...one pecker at a time.

bounty hunter
Quote:
kids are pretty much invincible, man I doubt even explosions can phase the little womb demons
battlenet: voxmortis, origin: asci_blue, steam: death_incarnate352
ASCI Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 25, 2004, 08:17 AM   #4
TheMonkeyBoyz
Banned

TheMonkeyBoyz is still being judged by the masses

Default Re: what happened to this?

Quote:
Originally posted by andrid

http://www.firingsquad.com/hardware/...player_review/

It's out and people love it.
TheMonkeyBoyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2004, 05:34 PM   #5
CowboyBebop
Rage3D Sage

CowboyBebop is still being judged by the masses

Pacman VS is like that and it comes with R Racing evolution for free at 29.99
CowboyBebop is offline   Reply With Quote