Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jan 21, 2020, 10:31 PM   #901
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Gay bone with bow and plough the sword when she is about to cum.

Your parents pull you out of Goat school at the age of 5?
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2020, 12:30 AM   #902
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Your parents pull you out of Goat school at the age of 5?
Yeah that is why I was making you with your mum.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2020, 04:20 PM   #903
ATI FURY-OUS
WYSIWYG

ATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Origins, to me was way better that RDR2

i5 4690, Gainward GTX970 Phantom, 16gb ram, Gigabyte Z97X UDH3 mobo
ATI FURY-OUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 2, 2020, 06:00 AM   #904
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Most of Odyssey strikes me as reasonable, but the lows of the game are pretty damn terrible for a AAA game. Most side quests I've bumped into, are little more than "kill these bandits" and - ugh - "fetch these flowers". Really Ubi, plain fetch quests? In 2018? For a love potion? And then on another island, another fetch quest for yet another love potion?

The world is wonderfully crafted, as always, and that's why I'll definitely keep playing. But a bit of creativity, some quality writing, some interesting characters voiced in a way that doesn't make my ears bleed wouldn't have hurt the game.

The game asks a *lot* of my patience, but the story and missions don't (yet?) offer much in return. Please tell me it gets better and better.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 06:07 AM   #905
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

It’s gets better
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2020, 09:19 AM   #906
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

It’s does gets better like Megaman’s Mum last night.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 10:49 AM   #907
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Sidequest Creativity Award goes to: "I'm leaving Athens, not sure to leave a note with my commander, or with this tradesman. Go with the tradesman? Alright, bring him this letter." I bring the letter, literally 200 meters from where I started. Two lines of conversation, +4k XP.

It's not dreadful, but it could've been so, sooo much better.

Old Feb 2, 2020, 03:15 PM   #908
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

it is what it is at points
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2020, 03:17 PM   #909
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

That's disappointing. I'm just finishing up AC Origins and felt the same way with all the quests in that game. I was really hoping Odyssey was better.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 09:32 PM   #910
KAC
That postcount though...

There are tons of sides that are extremely fun. However, there are also ones that you don’t want to finish. Either way there is tons of good content to warrant a play through and add to that the 6 DLCs and the game is absolutely dope in the storyline department.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 09:35 PM   #911
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
There are tons of sides that are extremely fun. However, there are also ones that you don’t want to finish. Either way there is tons of good content to warrant a play through and add to that the 6 DLCs and the game is absolutely dope in the storyline department.
What the man said.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2020, 11:36 PM   #912
Arioch
3D Vision Fanboy

Arioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

The Discovery Tour is neat as there is a lot of interesting history to explore. I sometimes go thru some of it after a long day of work where I don't feel like actually playing anything.
Arioch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2020, 03:11 AM   #913
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

just ignore the side quest stuff. what i do is take any jobs listed on the boat or the message boards that dont have timers, then mainly just do the story missions as there are three full storys to follow. Then take any side quests that happen to be near me, that are not fetch/kill quests.

Like the one nearby when going for the oracle near the start of the game to hunt legendary beasts, or some of the more involved ones from high statis people like generals and stuff.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote