Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Dec 14, 2006, 08:26 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Default Nintendo DS lite RMA?

Did anyone here ever RMA a DS or DS lite before? The R button on my DS is kinda defective . Pressing on the outer edge of the button doesn't work. I have to put pressure on the whole button for it to work. Would you guys RMA it if you were me?
Do you think i could get a RMA because of that?
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2006, 04:03 PM   #2
wangFu
take him away!

wangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badges

i dont know much because i got the replacement plan at ebgames, it was just 20 bucks so...
but, on toppic, dont know if you can rma it but you can send it in for repairs