Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jun 13, 2004, 02:04 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Stilgar1973
Please don't Ban!

Stilgar1973 is still being judged by the masses

Question I was just thinking....

Of how different this world would be if there was a tradition of smashing a mans testicles with a hammer after the first child is born.

Just think, anyone you know that is not a 1st born simply wouldn't exist. Politicians, artists, garbagemen, hookers - if they are not the 1st born then **poof** they simply don't count anymore.
Not to mentin that all of our Fathers would be total wussies because your body stops manufacturing testostorone once your testicles are made useless.

You know, in such a circumstance we might have even had our first women president by now.
Old Jun 13, 2004, 02:10 AM   #2
KageMonkey
Rage3D Veteran

KageMonkey is still being judged by the masses

The world population would also decay exponentially.
KageMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2004, 02:15 AM   #3
Stilgar1973
Please don't Ban!

If the worlds population would decrease exponentialy then this would be a solution to all kinds of problems.
It could solve hunger!
It could solve famine!
It could solve war! (the testosterone thing)

It could solve almost every problem except the problem of *****y women.

Just imagine, a world where our biggest problem is *****y women.
And since the men can't do it anymore, then we have an increase of....

LESBIANS!!!!!!!!
I LOVE LESBIANS!!!!!

Sounds like a nirvanna to me.

I think I will start a comune.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 13, 2004, 02:28 AM   #4
Hamidxa
Banned

Hamidxa is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally posted by Stilgar1973
If the worlds population would decrease exponentialy then this would be a solution to all kinds of problems.
It could solve hunger!
It could solve famine!
It could solve war! (the testosterone thing)

It could solve almost every problem except the problem of *****y women.

Just imagine, a world where our biggest problem is *****y women.
And since the men can't do it anymore, then we have an increase of....

LESBIANS!!!!!!!!
I LOVE LESBIANS!!!!!

Sounds like a nirvanna to me.

I think I will start a comune.

Off topic:

I never understood the fascination some have over lesbians.
They are women that dont want men or dont want to have anything to do with men.
Unless you are gay, i dont see how lesbians can benefit you?
Hamidxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2004, 02:31 AM   #5
micron
arb_fragment_asshat

micron is still being judged by the masses

Quote:

LESBIANS!!!!!!!!
I LOVE LESBIANS!!!!!
Here are some lesbians....

micron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2004, 02:35 AM   #6
Stilgar1973
Please don't Ban!

Quote:
Originally posted by Hamidxa
Off topic:

I never understood the fascination some have over lesbians.
They are women that dont want men or dont want to have anything to do with men.
Unless you are gay, i dont see how lesbians can benefit you?
I declare that NOTHING is off topic in this thread. I am depressed, I am getting a little nervous and I need something to cheer me up.

Here is my explanation of Lesbians:
1 girl = good
2 girl = gooder
3 girl = goodier
4 girl = goodieres

And so on.

It is basic math really. As long as the total of boobies can be evenly divided by 2 I am happy, but if it can be evenly divided by 4 I am even happier!

That picture made me laugh.
Old Jun 13, 2004, 02:48 AM   #7
micron
arb_fragment_asshat

Fap Fap Fap Fap....
Old Jun 13, 2004, 03:06 AM   #8
Phoenix_Cat
Formatting Extremist

Phoenix_Cat is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
That picture made me laugh.
Really ?

That pic scares me
Phoenix_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2004, 03:12 AM   #9
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally posted by KageMonkey
The world population would also decay exponentially.
Heh, well it's already exploading exponentially.

Hmm...decay or exploasion?

Decisions, descisions...

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2004, 03:17 AM   #10
DorXtar
SMILE!

DorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I like the redhead.
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” ― Daniel J. Boorstin
DorXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2004, 03:19 AM   #11
Stilgar1973
Please don't Ban!

I like the alien. I want it as my avatar.
Old Jun 13, 2004, 03:20 AM   #12
Skynet
Banned

Skynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Thinking retroactively, would you accept your balls beaten to a bloody mush with a ball peen hammer at birth? If you looked down right now and your ball sack was a limp shrivled container of dried, scar laden testicle bits would you be pleased with that?

Like my friend says, we should just kill everybody and let the Earth acquiesce to its natural state.
Skynet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2004, 03:22 AM   #13
micron
arb_fragment_asshat

Quote:
I like the alien. I want it as my avatar.
Take it
Old Jun 13, 2004, 03:28 AM   #14
Stilgar1973
Please don't Ban!

Quote:
Originally posted by Skynet
Thinking retroactively, would you accept your balls beaten to a bloody mush with a ball peen hammer at birth? If you looked down right now and your ball sack was a limp shrivled container of dried, scar laden testicle bits would you be pleased with that?

Like my friend says, we should just kill everybody and let the Earth acquiesce to its natural state.
Hmmm.....

Kinda like a circumcision at birth. So young you don't remember.
I can just picture the doctor in the operating room.

'Oh look, it must be a boy! The doctor has the hammer out!'

And then later on for Chrisianing cermonies and Barmifzas (now THERE is a word I can't spell) and such you would get the tradional bronzed baby shoes and a bronzed hammer.

Of course saying that this would cause a logarithmic decline in the population just doesn't cut it. I think it might be a tad bit more severe then that.

If I ever run for President I think I want this to be my platform.

'Stilgar for President! Solving the Worlds problems one Ball-Peen hammer at a time!'

The environmentalists will love me. Bet I get the feminist vote.
Old Jun 13, 2004, 03:42 AM   #15
Skynet
Banned

Skynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Well I think there is a little bit of a difference between losing some foreskin and having your nuts beaten into a bloody collage.

I don't think some women would like it though, they would not be able to control us. Think about it, without sexual desire what reason would men have to be with women.
Skynet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2004, 08:23 AM   #16
Turd Ferguson
Radeon Southern Islands

Turd Ferguson is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Of how different this world would be if there was a tradition of smashing a mans testicles with a hammer after the first child is born.

Just think, anyone you know that is not a 1st born simply wouldn't exist. Politicians, artists, garbagemen, hookers - if they are not the 1st born then **poof** they simply don't count anymore.
Not to mentin that all of our Fathers would be total wussies because your body stops manufacturing testostorone once your testicles are made useless.

You know, in such a circumstance we might have even had our first women president by now.
Having read your post, the thought of smashing your balls with a hammer doesn't sound like such a bad idea, actually...

3DMark '06 1,439 '05 3,253 '03 8,072 '01 14,746 | No, you have not played me in [insert game]. Trust me.

Originally posted by Ak*0dz/Mike G/Starla: this is when the real fun started... steve jerked off quietly while all of us were playing CS,
and none of us knew he did that until he passed around a bottle with his manjuice... fun level of saturday night: a big 20/10. it was great.

BEFORE ANYONE DID ANYTHING,
JASEF DID EVERYONE
Turd Ferguson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2004, 08:30 AM   #17
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally posted by Skynet
I don't think some women would like it though, they would not be able to control us. Think about it, without sexual desire what reason would men have to be with women.
That's where lesbianism comes in, my friend.. Haven't you been listening?
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote