Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Mar 29, 2020, 08:19 AM   #1861
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Caribbean Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Right now the average morality rate (not total mortality rate) is 2.72% for all countries with 1000+ cases. There are many countries that have less than 2%. If you take out Italy, the average fatality rate falls to 2.51%.
Where are you getting that number for average mortality rate for all countries? there are 31,881 deaths, and 679,977 cases right now that is the most accurate average you can get... that is a current world (all countries) death rate of 4.7%. (31,881/679,977 = .046885) No matter how you try to do the numbers, there is no way you can get an average of 2.6% for the countries, because math is math, all numbers will equal the same if done right (unless you are using common core math ) .. Even the US is at 1.7% and rising every day. (was 1.28% about 5 days ago). We won't have an accurate death rate till this thing is over.

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!

Last edited by NWR_Midnight : Mar 29, 2020 at 08:27 AM.
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2020, 08:49 AM   #1862
Pr3tty F1y
Radeon Arctic Islands

Pr3tty F1y once held a door open for a complete strangerPr3tty F1y once held a door open for a complete strangerPr3tty F1y once held a door open for a complete stranger

Has anyone seen anything regarding what having an existing "common cold" and then catching COVID-19 would do?

Now, influenza is a different type of virus and I have read reports you can get a double-whammy of influenza and COVID-19.

But assuming that the common cold, being a coronavirus itself, and COVID-19 being a coronavirus; I'd assume that both would be competing for the same cellular machinery inside cells your to make copies of themselves which may mitigate both (i.e., it may temper their spread and give your immune system more time to mount a successful response). However, if COVID-19 is that much more virulent - and it is quite virulent from everything we've see - it may not make a difference. It may just be better at making copies of itself and spreading than other coronaviruses (at least in respect to how most folks bodies and immune systems function).

Nonetheless, I'd be interested to know if anyone has read anything regarding what implications this scenario would have.

You're dead.
Your friends are dead.
Your family's dead.
Your f**king pets are being skinned alive.
Your mom's a f**king whore.
You suck at life.
The whole world hates you.
You're going to hell.
Live with it.

GAME OVER
Pr3tty F1y is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2020, 09:15 AM   #1863
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Caribbean Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr3tty F1y View Post
Has anyone seen anything regarding what having an existing "common cold" and then catching COVID-19 would do?

Now, influenza is a different type of virus and I have read reports you can get a double-whammy of influenza and COVID-19.

But assuming that the common cold, being a coronavirus itself, and COVID-19 being a coronavirus; I'd assume that both would be competing for the same cellular machinery inside cells your to make copies of themselves which may mitigate both (i.e., it may temper their spread and give your immune system more time to mount a successful response). However, if COVID-19 is that much more virulent - and it is quite virulent from everything we've see - it may not make a difference. It may just be better at making copies of itself and spreading than other coronaviruses (at least in respect to how most folks bodies and immune systems function).

Nonetheless, I'd be interested to know if anyone has read anything regarding what implications this scenario would have.
I don't think that is a known answer because from my understanding, they are testing for flu first, and if it comes up posative, sending you on your way, never doing a test for COVID. Which in it's self is contributing to the spread of COVID because people only think they have the flu. Please, correct me if I am wrong.

edit: You can get both per this article, news segment video from Fox News (yea I know): https://www.foxnews.com/media/corona...ovid-same-time

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!

Last edited by NWR_Midnight : Mar 29, 2020 at 10:43 PM.
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 29, 2020, 09:18 AM   #1864
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr3tty F1y View Post

Yeah, it's extremely rare (but I won't say impossible) to get a cold and the flu at the same time. If you did...well, Pugnatum erat fun cum eam

Last edited by Munkus : Mar 29, 2020 at 09:34 AM.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2020, 11:41 AM   #1865
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
This is probably just as well.

There are now two confirmed cases of dogs (asymptomatic) and 1 case of a cat (symptomatic with respiratory signs, lethargy, diarrhoea) testing positive COVID-19. This is just 3 animals out of 6,000 tested, the rest have tested negative, so it seems either these three have underlying problems making them susceptible, or a particular strain of COVID-19 (of which there are several) are able to jump to domestic animals.

But you seriously don't want random strangers petting yours dogs at the dog park, and spreading the virus on their fur and mouths; it can last up to 3 days on your pet as far as topical contamination is known to date. All pets as of a month ago should be quarantined and kept to their own properties, not allowed to roam, and exercised only at home. Wash your hands BEFORE and AFTER playing with your pets. DO NOT let them lick your face.

I quarantined my own two dogs for the last 3 weeks here in Australia, along with isolating myself. I have a mild cough as of 3 days ago but no other signs of infection after having to deal with a veterinary emergency in a quarantined home; they are thankfully showing no signs, but with 1/3 people showing no signs while being infected, that doesn't mean much unfortunately.

Stay safe everyone.
you to Ozz
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2020, 12:40 PM   #1866
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Yeah, it's extremely rare (but I won't say impossible) to get a cold and the flu at the same time. If you did...well, Pugnatum erat fun cum eam
Fun cum...

Sorry, the inner 5 year old is strong today, lol.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2020, 01:02 PM   #1867
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Fun cum...

yeah, the Google translate page didn't have a latin word for "fun" so it just used the same word.
Old Mar 29, 2020, 02:15 PM   #1868
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

You guys still have issues with TP?

Stepped in on Friday and was fully stocked with pallets of it in the middle isles...
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2020, 02:53 PM   #1869
dodger
Doggy

dodger is still being judged by the masses

Finally saw TP at the store today. No paper towels still. The store now has signs asking folk to stay 6 feet apart and markings on the floor on where you should stand at the checkout lines. I see more face masks these days and all the store workers are wearing the blue gloves. Still not able to get 100% of what I'm looking for but usually by the next or second or so trip the thing will show up.
dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2020, 03:24 PM   #1870
Tyr-Sog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Tyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
Finally saw TP at the store today. No paper towels still. The store now has signs asking folk to stay 6 feet apart and markings on the floor on where you should stand at the checkout lines. I see more face masks these days and all the store workers are wearing the blue gloves. Still not able to get 100% of what I'm looking for but usually by the next or second or so trip the thing will show up.
yet when checking out we are 2'-3' away from the cashier who has no PPE.

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 5 G1 - nVidia Zotac Amp gtx 1080 - Samsung EVO 850 SSD - Intel I5 6600K - crucial 16GB DDR4 - Intel 240ssd5 & WD 1TB 7200rpm - corsair 750ps -
- corsair spec alpha carbide series case - corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB MX keyboard - Logitech G502 - Sennheiser G4ME One Headset

MSI GE62 Apache Pro Gaming Laptop - nVidia 970m - Intel I7 5700 - 16GB DDR3 - 128ssd & 1TB 7200rpm

XBone - TyrSog76
PSN - - Tyr-Sog_
Steam - Tyr-Sog
Tyr-Sog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2020, 03:26 PM   #1871
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Still no TP at the local Albertson's grocery store but I've heard other stores might have it. I don't need it right now, but it still pisses me off.
Old Mar 29, 2020, 03:53 PM   #1872
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR_Midnight View Post
Where are you getting that number for average mortality rate for all countries? there are 31,881 deaths, and 679,977 cases right now that is the most accurate average you can get... that is a current world (all countries) death rate of 4.7%. (31,881/679,977 = .046885) No matter how you try to do the numbers, there is no way you can get an average of 2.6% for the countries, because math is math, all numbers will equal the same if done right (unless you are using common core math ) .. Even the US is at 1.7% and rising every day. (was 1.28% about 5 days ago). We won't have an accurate death rate till this thing is over.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Take all countries with over 1000 cases, calculate death rate for each, now average that death rate. I don't believe any country with only a few hundred cases can supply greatly accurate data but the average is similar if you use them all. Using the total deaths vs total cases is flawed in that it assumes no countries are inundated (clearly wrong) and that they are all testing equally (way wrong). The average is 2.73% for 1000+ countries and the median is 1.76%, which says that some of the higher countries are perhaps outliers. The median is pretty similar to South Korea (1.6%) which has tested the most.

I do expect the CFR will get worse in the weeks ahead though.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2020, 04:08 PM   #1873
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Mystery In Wuhan: Recovered Coronavirus Patients Test Negative ... Then Positive

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...-then-positive

Old Mar 29, 2020, 04:38 PM   #1874
Tyr-Sog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Tyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete stranger

I guess we should get use to the literal meaning of ****, shower, and shave.

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 5 G1 - nVidia Zotac Amp gtx 1080 - Samsung EVO 850 SSD - Intel I5 6600K - crucial 16GB DDR4 - Intel 240ssd5 & WD 1TB 7200rpm - corsair 750ps -
- corsair spec alpha carbide series case - corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB MX keyboard - Logitech G502 - Sennheiser G4ME One Headset

MSI GE62 Apache Pro Gaming Laptop - nVidia 970m - Intel I7 5700 - 16GB DDR3 - 128ssd & 1TB 7200rpm

XBone - TyrSog76
PSN - - Tyr-Sog_
Steam - Tyr-Sog
Tyr-Sog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2020, 05:23 PM   #1875
Android1
Radeon Polaris 20 XL

Android1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Fun cum...

At least yours comes and goes. Mine is forever strong and always screaming filthy things.
Android1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2020, 05:31 PM   #1876
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR_Midnight View Post
They do not test everybody, they test symtpmatic people who came back from travel.
That is NOWHERE NEAR all people.

South Korea when mad with testing from the beginning. Taiwan went over 9000.

The vast majority of cases you see are symptomatic, they ask everyone else to stay home.
Old Mar 29, 2020, 05:35 PM   #1877
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

Unfortunately, Covid19 has not shed all it's secrets...
Old Mar 29, 2020, 05:45 PM   #1878
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGoa View Post
Unfortunately, Covid19 has not shed all it's secrets...
30-50% accuracy for testing is not fantastic - aka take this news with a grain of salt. More than likely false positives.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2020, 06:31 PM   #1879
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

Excellent overview:

Old Mar 29, 2020, 07:02 PM   #1880
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

New York state today:
59, 513 tested positive + 3572 discharged = 63085 total cases.
8,503 in hospital, of those
2,037 ICU
965 dead.

965 / 59513 = 1.62% death rate.

Korea:
9,583 cases + 5,033 recovered = 14616
152 dead.

152/9583 = 1.58% death rate.

Edited to account for total vs active cases.

Last edited by MasterGoa : Mar 29, 2020 at 07:48 PM.
Old Mar 29, 2020, 07:15 PM   #1881
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGoa View Post
New York state today:
59, 513 tested positive + 3572 discharged = 63085 total cases.
8,503 in hospital, of those
2,037 ICU
965 dead.

965 / 63085 = 1.52% death rate.

Korea:
9,583 cases + 5,033 recovered = 14616
152 dead.

152/14616 = 1.0% death rate.

Remember to count the recovered, they ARE part of the stat.
I'm not sure that's how it's tallied. Total cases are counted, and none are subtracted when someone recovers. For Korea:

9,583 cases - 5,033 recovered = 4,550 still fighting.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2020, 07:40 PM   #1882
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Yeah, all the totals I've seen have "Cases" as the total number of recorded confirmed positive tests, then every other number (recovered, deaths, intensive care, etc.) is a subset of that total case count.
Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64
HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2020, 07:43 PM   #1883
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

You have to be careful, sometimes, they say cases, some time they say active cases.

Lemme double check.

Ok so average for NY and SK is 1.6% death rate.

Last edited by MasterGoa : Mar 29, 2020 at 07:49 PM.
Old Mar 29, 2020, 08:15 PM   #1884
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

My wife just gave me a haircut, and she did pretty good. Good old #2 guard on the sides, and a #4 up top with a blend using a comb. Not exactly how I envisioned 2020 going, but we will adapt.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2020, 08:28 PM   #1885
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
My wife just gave me a haircut, and she did pretty good. Good old #2 guard on the sides, and a #4 up top with a blend using a comb. Not exactly how I envisioned 2020 going, but we will adapt.
yea

i need one also but not going in to great clips now

so i think i may go without for the duration

back to the 70's big hair rock band look

that i have not had since the second day of boot camp in 79
Old Mar 29, 2020, 08:30 PM   #1886
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
yea

i need one also but not going in to great clips now

so i think i may go without for the duration

back to the 70's big hair rock band look

i have not had since the second day of boot camp
I can't do long hair, especially when it's starting to get hot. I would shave my own damn head before I could let it grow out.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2020, 08:31 PM   #1887
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

No TP,hand Sanitizer, paper towels, canned soup very little meat. Fortunately we stocked our freezer at the start of this madness. Just wanted to restock what we'd used. Many people here are certainly ignoring the social distancing guidelines. You'd think since spring is here it's party time especially for late teen early twenty club. Idiots.
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2020, 08:33 PM   #1888
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
I can't do long hair, especially when it's starting to get hot. I would shave my own damn head before I could let it grow out.

i may get there

i got the dog clippers
Old Mar 29, 2020, 08:43 PM   #1889
Android1
Radeon Polaris 20 XL

Android1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
I feel the same way. Shaving my head might be my best option at some point. It would be better than getting an uneven haircut from a non-professional. However, I did take a chance a couple of days ago and got a haircut (small stylist-owned salon; she and I were the only ones there, and she is the only stylist), so I am good for April.
Android1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2020, 09:06 PM   #1890
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
I’ve been cutting my own hair for 20 years now.
Nascar24 is online now   Reply With Quote