Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Jan 22, 2021, 04:24 PM   #451
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
LordHawkwind
Harbinger of Doom

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
Yeah, it's pretty frustrating. Life goes on, but I can't deny that I get annoyed for a good hour or so trying to buy one when these "opportunities" pop up and zip on by.
I had the same when trying to buy a 3080. So damn frustrating to get on a site and a bot and scalper beat me to it. I just gave up and caved and bought a 3090 and haven't regretted it for a minute. Unfortunately you might be in for a long wait I'm afraid as the bots and scalpers love the 3080.
Ryzen 7 3800X, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, KFA2 RTX 3090 SG, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, iiyama G-Master GB3466WQSU 3440x1440 freesync 144hz, 250gb Samsung SSD, 750mb Seagate SSHD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda H/D, 1 TB Samsung H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2021, 04:24 PM   #452
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Trying to pay acroigs kindness forward by grabbing one for OC. If I come across one Ill definitely get it.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2021, 05:32 PM   #453
bill dennison
Banned

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

anyone want a z490 strix
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 22, 2021, 06:24 PM   #454
Cream
Radeon R700

Cream can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCream can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCream can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHawkwind View Post
I had the same when trying to buy a 3080. So damn frustrating to get on a site and a bot and scalper beat me to it. I just gave up and caved and bought a 3090 and haven't regretted it for a minute. Unfortunately you might be in for a long wait I'm afraid as the bots and scalpers love the 3080.
Ditto.

Did manage to get a 3070 for my Son though. But that's just a minor miracle :-)
16GB Corsair DDR4 ,1TB 970 EVO plus / 1TB SSD 860 evo / 2TB SSD 870 QVO / 2X 1TB SSD 870 QVO, 2TB hybrid drive storage drive,
Zowie FK1, Oculus CV1, Logitech G920, black widow Ultimate, Xbox one pad. Saitec X-55 H.O.T.A.S.
Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2021, 07:47 PM   #455
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Heading to microcenter in an hour to pic up a mic so by some ridiculous chance they have a 3080 late on a friday night I will pick it up

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2021, 08:00 PM   #456
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Heading to microcenter in an hour to pic up a mic so by some ridiculous chance they have a 3080 late on a friday night I will pick it up
Zero percent chance. Maybe a 3090 if you're lucky.

What store do you go to? You're in PA aren't you?
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2021, 08:46 PM   #457
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

3090 would definitely be nice, especially since I still have 2x 1080Ti to sell.

Problem now though is they are likely $1700-$2000, especially after tax/ship.

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2021, 09:37 PM   #458
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post

Wrong first letter.

yoz
Old Jan 22, 2021, 09:57 PM   #459
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Wrong first letter.
Quote:
Hero percent chance. Maybe a 3090 if you're lucky.

Fixt?
Old Jan 22, 2021, 10:53 PM   #460
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post
Fixt?

yoz
Old Jan 22, 2021, 10:53 PM   #461
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:

I go to Tustin in California.

All they had was a lonely 2080 Store was jam packed and since Tustin is in an area where a ton of people have money I wouldnt expect there to be one there unless I showed up and lined up right before they opened.

Old Jan 27, 2021, 12:18 PM   #462
acroig
Master Troll

EVGA queue mostly at standstill on 3080s and Hybrids.

yoz
Old Jan 27, 2021, 01:37 PM   #463
logical
What is my purpose?

With the price hikes going on and the shortages it might be better to wait for a 4000 series at this point I havent heard any movement on stock at many places recently its a damn shame. Even new consoles dont have stock.

Old Jan 27, 2021, 01:50 PM   #464
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Eh, I don't think it makes much sense to wait. Just keep trying for one until the 4000 is out, then just try for that instead.

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2021, 02:34 PM   #465
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
Eh, I don't think it makes much sense to wait. Just keep trying for one until the 4000 is out, then just try for that instead.

I honestly dont think the 4000 series is coming any time soon even with all these rumors of them trying to get it out.

I wouldnt let up on looking for one either.

Old Jan 28, 2021, 01:26 PM   #466
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Subscriber

Guys, one of my queues came up for EVGA. Its the EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING 08G-P5-3767-KR HERE.

I am willing to purchase it and sell it at my cost + shipping if there is anyone interested.

I only have 8 hours to make the purchase so please let me know ASAP.

Edit: It will be $656.80 + shipping in the US.

Last edited by mizzer : Jan 28, 2021 at 01:31 PM.
mizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2021, 01:35 PM   #467
logical
What is my purpose?

Somebody quick snap it up!

Old Jan 28, 2021, 02:57 PM   #468
KAC
RGB mofo, do you have it!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Wtf happened to EVGA prices? 679 is ridiculous. Is the $656 after member discount and taxes?

If nobody takes it I will snatch it for a potential second rig I plan to build soon.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2021, 02:58 PM   #469
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Wtf happened to EVGA prices? 679 is ridiculous. Is the $656 after member discount and taxes?
Right, still cheaper than Asus.

yoz
Old Jan 28, 2021, 04:28 PM   #470
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

It'll be interesting to see if mizzer get a buyer. Very kind to offer btw!

I need a 3080 so <shrug>.
Old Jan 28, 2021, 05:36 PM   #471
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
It'll be interesting to see if mizzer get a buyer. Very kind to offer btw!

I need a 3080 so <shrug>.

I’ve got 8 names in the raffle from the EVGA forums. I’m drawing at 8:00 EST.
Old Jan 28, 2021, 06:48 PM   #472
logical
What is my purpose?

Are you adding a little bit on top for your troubles for the people at evga or at cost too?

If I i didnt get a 3080 from acroig by now I would have bought it just to have the hdmi 2.1.

Old Jan 28, 2021, 11:43 PM   #473
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

Subscriber

Quote:
Are you adding a little bit on top for your troubles for the people at evga or at cost too?

If I i didnt get a 3080 from acroig by now I would have bought it just to have the hdmi 2.1.
Just cost.
Old Jan 29, 2021, 12:10 AM   #474
KAC
RGB mofo, do you have it!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Not giving it to me?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2021, 12:07 PM   #475
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Not giving it to me?
SMH....

yoz
Old Jan 29, 2021, 01:22 PM   #476
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2021, 06:25 PM   #477
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

Subscriber

I’m in the queue for 7 other cards but I just want one of the hybrids. I’m going to sell the other ones at cost + shipping too... either on here on at EVGA.
Old Jan 29, 2021, 06:48 PM   #478
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzer View Post
I’m in the queue for 7 other cards but I just want one of the hybrids. I’m going to sell the other ones at cost + shipping too... either on here on at EVGA.
Any chance you can give Ragers first shot at them before you release them on the EVGA forum?

yoz
Old Jan 30, 2021, 12:05 AM   #479
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Any chance you can give Ragers first shot at them before you release them on the EVGA forum?
I’ll likely do combined raffles.
Old Jan 30, 2021, 08:46 AM   #480
Higgy10

Higgy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzer View Post
Guys, one of my queues came up for EVGA. Its the EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING 08G-P5-3767-KR HERE.

I am willing to purchase it and sell it at my cost + shipping if there is anyone interested.

I only have 8 hours to make the purchase so please let me know ASAP.

Edit: It will be $656.80 + shipping in the US.
would you ship to canada?

good price for me, $839cdn and hopefully since it would be a private sale i wouldnt get hit with import duties at the border
Higgy10 is offline   Reply With Quote