Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old May 21, 2019, 06:22 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Default WTF Games.

Why the **** is a new Grid game coming out, just called GRID...

At least dirt had enough titles already that it didnt really hurt the franchise, but ffs sake, GRID, GRID 2 and GRID again? What kind of idiot thought that was a goode idea?
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2019, 06:38 PM   #2
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
Why the **** is a new Grid game coming out, just called GRID...

At least dirt had enough titles already that it didnt really hurt the franchise, but ffs sake, GRID, GRID 2 and GRID again? What kind of idiot thought that was a goode idea?
it got your attention... they should make a brand new game called Half Life...
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2019, 06:49 PM   #3
Ub3r_n00b
Unwashed peasant

Ub3r_n00b can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyUb3r_n00b can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

To be fair, the first game was called "Race Driver: GRID" not just GRID. Might be slightly confusing, but makes about as much sense as continuing to spell "good" as "goode"
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 21, 2019, 07:18 PM   #4
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Old May 21, 2019, 09:45 PM   #5
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I loathe when games are rebooted with the same name. Prey wasn't even a reboot and it got the same name--awful. Codemasters will love this because they can just reuse tracks, oh wait they've been doing that for years.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2019, 10:54 PM   #6
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

When I saw the title, I thought this was going to be a rant about the crazy stuff Steam now allows.
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2019, 12:27 AM   #7
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

I meant it more of a discussion thread. Feel free to talk about any weird **** in gaming.

What crazy stuff exactly do you mean?
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
Old May 22, 2019, 05:43 AM   #8
zizbuka
Judgemental Old Guy

zizbuka is still being judged by the masses

Doom....Doom II....Doom III.... DOOM
zizbuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2019, 06:20 AM   #9
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I don't like developers / publishers recycling names either. Every time you refer to Tomb Raider, you've got to add a year to the title to be sure. DOOM and DOOM16 are entirely different beasts. Prey could refer to the unreleased original work, to the released '06 version, or to the awesome game released in '17 that had nothing to do with the previous Prey games.

Just come up with something new please, or add a tagline if you must.
Old May 22, 2019, 07:07 AM   #10
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Movies do the same thing. It certainly gives Google a challenge to find the right thing you're looking for.

I'm highly looking forward to the reboot of Star Citizen.
Old May 22, 2019, 08:35 PM   #11
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
I meant it more of a discussion thread. Feel free to talk about any weird **** in gaming.

What crazy stuff exactly do you mean?
Oh, just filter on the "Sexual Content" category....
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2019, 09:04 PM   #12
borat
Radeon R700

borat can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyborat can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyborat can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Does TUROK count? I believe the first was called Turok Dinosaur Hunter...

I don't care for it either but meh...
borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2019, 09:53 PM   #13
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

The biggest wtf games these days are:

1) collectathons in main missions
2) reloading animations that suck ass
3) poor storyline
4) poor dialog
5) loot that doesn’t really feel different except numbers tally
6) short burst of action and then travel a lot then short burst of action
7) crafting and upgrades that are pointless
8) open world everything
9) driving on twisty roads in stupid shooters
10) multi button power activations
11) pop ups that pause gameplay
12) pop ups that don’t pause gameplay
13) frequent pop ups
14) too much to read just so people can call it lore
15) paint jobs for everything
16) fetchathon quests
17) repetitive environments
18) repetitive enemy designs
19) same boss repeats
20) shoot boss highlights to win

I basically described Anthem and Rage 2.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2019, 11:37 PM   #14
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

KAC, do you think maybe in the future you won't preorder open world games when you hate open world games so much?
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2019, 11:20 AM   #15
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Looks like the latest sequel to Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is going to be called "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare".
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2019, 01:55 AM   #16
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

ffs