Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 20, 2019, 02:34 PM   #28
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
  • 50% longer battery life.
  • Newer & sturdier controllers, without the drift problems of the originals.
  • Newer wireless NIC, should avoid the orange screen of death.
  • Potential for jailbreaking and overclocking.
For $75 it's a no brainer for me & my family.
Battery life would be the only thing. Controllers can be switched and Ive never had(heard of) problems with the NIC.

Nintendo shut down pretty much all exploits with newer revisions of switches so I wouldnt expect anything else. If you want a modded switch youre going to have to find an old one.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote