Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 19, 2020, 07:34 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bhanja_Trinanjan
Radeon R700

bhanja_Trinanjan is still being judged by the masses

AMD Are AMD Ryzen stock Wraith coolers difficult to install?

Hello friends,

I am back posting on these forums after a long while. I need some advice. I have plans to build a Ryzen based gaming rig. I wish to ask – which of the stock Wraith coolers is easiest to install – Wraith Prism, Wraith Spire or Wraith Stealth? I have read complaints that the Wraith Spire is difficult to screw in, that the spring-loaded screws need immense pressure to turn in order to make contact with the backplate. I have even read reports that the Wraith Prism locking lever is very stiff and hard to maneuver. I wish to have a hassle-free experience with my build and don’t want to damage anything accidentally while assembling. Please help!

Best regards,
Trinanjan.
bhanja_Trinanjan is offline   Reply With Quote