Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old May 29, 2020, 09:13 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Default Big SEGA news story incoming - gotta wait for June 4

Speculation is that ms might be buying them. I've said before that I think ms should sign a deal to to bc support for Saturn & Dreamcast on xbox series x... maybe that's just wishful thinking though.

I tend to agree with this article though, that it would be a mistake for SEGA to launch a console to compete with the big boys right now.
https://www.ccn.com/sega-prepares-co...o-get-wrecked/

Although I'd love to see them release something like a 1-up arcade cabinet, with an astro city form factor. Have it connect to the interwebz and let people pay a few bucks to download arcade games from SEGA's catalog.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2020, 10:07 AM   #2
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Interesting enough is the fact that june 3rd is their 60th anniversary

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2020, 10:14 AM   #3
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

SEGA was definitely a big name back in the day and carry some old IP's that new games could be created from, Do they really have much out recently that has been much of a hit? If bought, it would be interesting to see the price.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 29, 2020, 10:21 AM   #4
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Will the news be that they'll release something that isn't suck?

They've been stuck on an endless stream of mediocrity for the better part of their software only careers......
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2020, 10:32 AM   #5
MyTMouse
Console Forumas Modamus

MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
Will the news be that they'll release something that isn't suck?

They've been stuck on an endless stream of mediocrity for the better part of their software only careers......
yah, perhaps I'm in a very small minority on this but I've never been a fan of Sega systems or the vast majority of their games
MyTMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2020, 11:47 AM   #6
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTMouse View Post
yah, perhaps I'm in a very small minority on this but I've never been a fan of Sega systems or the vast majority of their games
They don't have the same track record for quality games that Nintendo has, that's for sure. It's a shame that they haven't treated Sonic as carefully has Nintendo has treated Mario.

But SEGA has a long legacy of quality arcade games, 8bit & 16bit era games, as well as a ton of kooky & creative stuff from the Saturn & Dreamcast. Sure they have as many misses as hits (maybe more), but they're still a significant and prolific force in the games industry.

I would love to see them release a Saturn or Dreamcast mini. Mini consoles are great for those consoles that didn't sell well. Even if they lack the massive catalog of their successful competition, they often have a handful of amazing titles that almost nobody got to play. Saturn would be a perfect example, as you could easily pull a couple dozen great titles.
  • Nights into Dreams
  • Panzer Dragoon series
  • Radient Silvergun and tons of other top-tier shooters
  • Guardian Heroes
  • Street Fighter series, and tons of other top-tier fighting games
  • Dragon Force
  • Bomberman (supports 10 players!)
  • Bug 1&2
  • Virtua Fighter
  • Sega Ages
  • Sega Rally
  • Dragon Force
  • Virtual On

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580

Last edited by SubCog : May 29, 2020 at 11:59 AM.
Old May 29, 2020, 12:17 PM   #7
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I've got no clue what they are planning. A new console does not sound like a good idea at this point. Must be something else.

Either way, will be watching.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2020, 12:50 PM   #8
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Given the connection between the new spokes character "Sega Shiro" being create to promote the upcoming 60th and the spokes character for Sega Saturn having been "Segata Sanshiro".... I think it's pretty likely it's something Sega Saturn related, likely a Mini-Classic Saturn imho.

BTW the Sega Shiro character seems pretty classically Japanese weird

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi XtremeMusic(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2020, 02:53 PM   #9
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Saturn wasn't popular enough to warrant a mini console, IMO.
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2020, 02:59 PM   #10
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
Not popular outside of Japan. However, it was a huge success in Japan.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi XtremeMusic(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Old May 29, 2020, 03:56 PM   #11
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
Not popular outside of Japan. However, it was a huge success in Japan.
Just don't think they'd make a big deal out of a Saturn mini on their 60th anniversary. Could be wrong of course, but hoping for something more interesting.
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2020, 04:08 PM   #12
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

TurboGrafx16 sold even less than the Saturn and it got a mini console.

I do think a mini Saturn or Dreamcast makes more sense than Sega trying to get back into the console game.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2020, 04:46 PM   #13
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Sega Sonic Collection remastered.

All the classics in one place. All platforms. Free the week before release on Epic Store.

Oh, wait....
Old May 29, 2020, 06:51 PM   #14
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber

Another tid bit I think linking this to Saturn and Segata Sanshiro is that this character Sega Shiro has a classic Japanese Gi top draped over him like a jacket. Segata Sanshiro was always wearing a Gi.

*edit* Ok it is supposed to be the the son of previous Sega Japan 90's mascot Segata Sanshiro. And the actor is his actual real-life son
https://kotaku.com/segas-new-mascot-...cot-1842497636

*edit2*

Ok I have no idea where this is all going lol

System:
Old May 29, 2020, 11:28 PM   #15
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
Like I said, I actually think the less successful consoles are more appealing to me as a minis than the successful consoles. I already have all the successful consoles, and sizable game collections on each. Turbografx is appealing to me specifically because it's so niche, and I don't own one or have any games... the mini console is a perfect way for me to jump in and explore it.

Sure, it won't sell a bajillion units like the NES Classic did, but there's an audience for it.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old May 30, 2020, 01:32 AM   #16
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber

It also got some arcade perfect ports of fighting games from Capcom and SNK if I remember right. Along with plenty of other 2D wonders of the time. If a mini console packed a nice scaler, could be a real treat to revisit bunches of those games.

System:
Old May 30, 2020, 04:17 AM   #17
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
...rile up the games industry
Basically could be anything at this point. Using the word "rile" would seem to imply something controversial?

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainm...games-industry

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2020, 09:50 AM   #18
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I can't imagine a console, but I would like a Mania 2, and a PC port of Sonic 1/2/cd from Cristian whitehead

Also I only learned this a few weeks ago, but I didn't know SEGA was actually originally an American company.

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2020, 04:06 PM   #19
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber

I'd be really excited if it was a Saturn Mini classic console. I didn't have one during its time and I didn't have any friends with one either. There are allot of really cool games on that system you can't play else where that stand-up to this day.

System:
Old Jun 1, 2020, 02:06 PM   #20
MyTMouse
Console Forumas Modamus

MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

Big announcement huh....

Sega has made a big partnership with Microsoft to bring the Series X to the Japanese (and maybe some others) market under the Sega name...Sega Series X powered by Microsoft and AMD. Microsoft sells poorly in that market under their own name

Sega will bring a whole slew of its previous games and upcoming ones to the system and it will get a greater market share in Asia...

MyTMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2020, 02:29 PM   #21
Nascar24

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Japan unlike the rest of the world refuse to buy American consoles, they are serious about their gaming

Last edited by Nascar24 : Jun 1, 2020 at 09:30 PM.
Old Jun 2, 2020, 10:39 AM   #22
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Japan unlike the rest of the world refuse to buy American consoles, they are serious about their gaming

And their hentai
Old Jun 2, 2020, 12:10 PM   #23
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
To be fair they're not serious about consoles in general, while PS4 is not doing that bad, 8 million (from a 130million population), UK has 7 million from a population of 70.

Switch is doing well purely because it's a handheld console. Handheld and Mobile phone games are king in Japan, especially mobile, and then there's Pachinko machines, which is a whole other world of problems.

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Old Jun 2, 2020, 12:41 PM   #24
Nascar24

Do they buy anything American? I get the idea they still hold a grudge over WW2.
Old Jun 2, 2020, 01:13 PM   #25
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Do they buy anything American? I get the idea they still hold a grudge over WW2.
Dont think its a grudge, most American stuff caters to the American tastes, while the Japanese stuff caters to the japanese taste, and they are quite a bit different.

American mantra is usually bigger = better, Japanese mantra is usually smaller + more efficient. Because of this the American stuff doesnt always work in a Japanese environment.

Also imported stuff has import tax and lots of times japanese product quality is better than american product quality. So you'd pay more for something you either cant use, doesnt fit your lifestyle/enivornment or possibly has inferior quality.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2020, 01:27 PM   #26
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

Quote:
iPhone is super popular in Japan, it's not they hold a grudge over WW2, it's just they usually only buy things with percieved value. i.e. Mason cash for baking, le creuset for cooking.

They don't think about WW2, nor do they hold a grudge as they know and accept they were the instigators.

Also as a whole Japan buy a lot of Japanese made stuff, so they don't usually ahve reason to buy from other places.

Old Jun 2, 2020, 09:05 PM   #27
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

https://60th.sega.com/ggmicro/

It's a gamegear micro

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2020, 09:21 PM   #28
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber

That's... weird but kinda cool, he was toting one in the YT vids.

I own a GameGear, but the battery life has always been soooo poor I rarely used it. I wonder if they will also announce something Saturn related given its the other system seen in the videos.

System:
Old Jun 2, 2020, 09:36 PM   #29
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Some people are suggesting the gamegear micro is just a joke, and the real announcement will be coming on June 4. I hope so, because that screen is WAAAY to tiny to play games on.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Jun 2, 2020, 09:56 PM   #30
Quickstrike
Verification Required.

Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
That's... weird but kinda cool, he was toting one in the YT vids.

I own a GameGear, but the battery life has always been soooo poor I rarely used it. I wonder if they will also announce something Saturn related given its the other system seen in the videos.
Yeah.. Game Gear had the worst battery life ever! One of the first things I did was buy an AC power supply for it. It doesn't need to be an official SEGA one, or even one built specifically for the game gear.

Looks like the specs are:
Input:120v AC 60hz 15w
Output:10v DC 0.85 A

Main PC : Intel Core i7 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, ASUS P8P67 Pro, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1866-DDR3, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Boost, Sound Blaster Zx, Klipsch 5.1 Ultras, Samsung 256GB 840 Pro SSD, 8TB Seagate Archive, 6TB WD Black, 4TB HGST, 3.0TB Seagate x 2, 1.5TB Seagate x 2, Corsair AX850W PSU, Cooler Master HAF 932, 21" NEC [email protected]

HTPC : Intel Core i5 3570K, CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo, Asus Maximus V Gene, 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600-DDR3, ASUS 5850 Direct CU, Crucial M4 256GB SSD, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750W, Silverstone SG09B.

Virtual Server : Intel Core2Quad Q6600, Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme, Gigabyte P35-DS3R, 16GB OCZ DDR2, eVGA 8800GTX, 74GB Raptor, 500GB Seagate x 4, Intel Ethernet port x 4, Silverstone TJ06.
Quickstrike is offline   Reply With Quote