Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Dec 31, 2020, 01:29 PM   #481
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

LG48 CX, rage3d came into money and gifted us all oleds. As you will find in the new monitor thread in general hardware.
Old Dec 31, 2020, 04:49 PM   #482
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
LG48 CX, rage3d came into money and gifted us all oleds. As you will find in the new monitor thread in general hardware.
wait, what? Where's my new monitor? You betrayed me

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You're only given a little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it" *Robin Williams*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2021, 04:31 PM   #483
ATI FURY-OUS
WYSIWYG

ATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

tried again as i adore the games soundtrack, listening to it constantly. thought id try the game again. NOPE! its still utterly tedious, mind numbingly boring with bugs, bad npc face modelling, zero graphic clipping detection, bad animations, lots of rough textures, bad path finding.

i5 4690, Gainward GTX970 Phantom, 16gb ram, Gigabyte Z97X UDH3 mobo
ATI FURY-OUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 14, 2021, 05:04 PM   #484
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATI FURY-OUS View Post
tried again as i adore the games soundtrack, listening to it constantly. thought id try the game again. NOPE! its still utterly tedious, mind numbingly boring with bugs, bad npc face modelling, zero graphic clipping detection, bad animations, lots of rough textures, bad path finding.
Whoops, thought I was in the Cyberpunk thread for a second.

Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2021, 03:37 AM   #485
ATI FURY-OUS
WYSIWYG

ATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

exactly, i dont get how people missed the countless issues with this game

Old Jan 15, 2021, 03:50 AM   #486
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
exactly, i dont get how people missed the countless issues with this game
we're obviously all blind, i mean what else could be the issue?

"You're only given a little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it" *Robin Williams*

Old Jan 15, 2021, 09:24 AM   #487
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

I thoroughly enjoyed this game start to finish.

One thing I appreciated the devs did was make the female models actually look good. Have you seen female models in games recently? Must have been a fugly trend that started with Mass Effect Andromeda.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2021, 10:08 AM   #488
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
I thoroughly enjoyed this game start to finish.

One thing I appreciated the devs did was make the female models actually look good. Have you seen female models in games recently? Must have been a fugly trend that started with Mass Effect Andromeda.
Yes very nice but Cyberpunk takes the lead on this.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2021, 04:52 PM   #489
ATI FURY-OUS
WYSIWYG

lots of people like football, shows how many morons there are in the world. lots of people like this game. I couldn't dislike it more than atm, everytime i give it another go something else pisses me off with game

Old Jan 16, 2021, 04:55 PM   #490
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Don't get upset but I have not seen anyone here have a BSOD due to this game so I have to assume something in your system is the cause.

yoz
Old Jan 16, 2021, 05:27 PM   #491
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
lots of people like football, shows how many morons there are in the world. lots of people like this game. I couldn't dislike it more than atm, everytime i give it another go something else pisses me off with game

Sounds like your system is unstable.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2021, 08:37 PM   #492
KAC
RGB mofo, do you have it!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

An unstable man with an unstable system. Seems about right.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2021, 01:37 AM   #493
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:

[IMG]snip
I just got that error screen twice with Greedfall...like immediately.
I updated my drivers to the newest and played for a few hours without issue.
Old Jan 17, 2021, 05:27 AM   #494
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

461.09 Drivers have been reported as unstable, causing reduced performance and crashes. Perhaps it's certain games though.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2021, 11:04 AM   #495
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
461.09 Drivers have been reported as unstable, causing reduced performance and crashes. Perhaps it's certain games though.
Never had a problem with them. Guess I'm lucky.
Old Jan 19, 2021, 05:47 PM   #496
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Patch 1.10

Quote:

Crash Fixes

Crash fix for when players continuously pressed the windows key
Crash fix for when you press the LMB on the ESC button in the Benchmark Results
Performance Improvements

Issue fixed on AMD GPUs which cost upwards of 250MB of VRAM
The new Horizon Zero Dawn patch also brings graphics improvements and a change for graphics settings, which will be stored in a text file from now on to make tweaking easier.

Graphical Improvements

Fix for negative values in cubemap relighting shader (fixes for example the red graphical glitches in the Hades fight if you let the timer run out)
Fix for the graphics settings preset name not updating when you pressed Auto-Detect
Fix for the menu (and loading screen) being displayed at incorrect scale when changing AF in borderless mode
Fix for the resolution sometimes being too low in windowed mode
Fix for the errands quest list overlapping with tutorial quest list
Other Changes

Graphics settings are now stored in a text file instead of a binary file to facilitate easier tweaking
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2021, 12:35 PM   #497
ATI FURY-OUS
WYSIWYG

i started playing Kingdom Come instead now

Old Jan 24, 2021, 01:19 PM   #498
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Do tell us how much you hate that in it’s own thread.
Old Jan 24, 2021, 01:39 PM   #499
ATI FURY-OUS
WYSIWYG

im enjoying it. now, please F off

Old Jan 24, 2021, 01:57 PM   #500
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2021, 04:11 PM   #501
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post

Never change, KAC
mizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2021, 07:13 PM   #502
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Quote:
im enjoying it. now, please F off
Sounds like he's..... FURY-IOUS.....
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2021, 09:04 PM   #503
KAC

Old Jan 25, 2021, 08:13 AM   #504
ATI FURY-OUS
WYSIWYG

NV News was better than here

Old Jan 25, 2021, 08:31 AM   #505
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

yoz
Old Jan 25, 2021, 08:42 AM   #506
KAC

Yes that is why it survived and we didn’t. Oh wai...
Old Jan 25, 2021, 08:53 AM   #507
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Yes that is why it survived and we didn’t. Oh wai...

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2021, 08:55 AM   #508
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Quote:
i smell another Brexit

Old Jan 25, 2021, 09:26 AM   #509
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
i smell another Brexit
ROFL.... +rep

yoz
Old Jan 25, 2021, 01:50 PM   #510
acroig
Master Troll

yoz