Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Nov 13, 2017, 04:21 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Bires
50 lb lap dog ;)

Bires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird sings

Default Wife needs a new (older) phone with good camera...

She has a G3 and it works well enough but the toddler has smashed the screen.

She values camera quality most, and the speed from desktop to camera is important.

I would like to spend less than $200 and can wait for BF sales.

Thanks in advance.
My computer? I've put its specs in the box to the left.
There are many people on the Rage3D forums.
They're very proud of their computers.
Bires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2017, 08:25 AM   #2
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

I had a G3, really liked it until it blew itself up.

I'd say just get the G4. it's a good phone, slight upgrade over the 3, but better camera to boot.

Past that, you might be able to find a deal on an S7, which has a MUCH better camera, but still tends to b a bit pricier.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2017, 08:49 AM   #3
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

My wife has an unlocked LG G4 she was about to list on eBay, if you were interested in it. She had to get her original G4 replaced because of the boot loop issue, and she got a new phone shortly after that, so this one is in pretty good shape if I'm not mistaken.
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 16, 2017, 08:33 PM   #4
Bitey
Radeon Northern Islands

Bitey is still being judged by the masses

Installed cyanogen (marshmallow) on my galaxy S2...battery life tripled(3days) and it just runs better in general.

Was a bit sick of it prior so I went whole hog on it thinking if I feck it I have a good excuse to buy a new phone.
I really expected to break with re-parttioning the internal drive and all the other **** you have to do to get CM on it... but after I finished it just feels like a new phone.
Bitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2017, 04:10 PM   #5
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

LG G4 packs an amazing camera. I've taken some nice shots with it

That said, it seems like LG has all but abandoned it outside of Korea

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib -
4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi Go! Pro(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2017, 04:03 PM   #6
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Couple resized shots from my LG G4 to give you an idea.

Sunny

Same spot, different time of year, overcast.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib -
4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi Go! Pro(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2017, 12:04 PM   #7
Bires
50 lb lap dog ;)

Bires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird sings

Thanks, guys.
My computer? I've put its specs in the box to the left.
There are many people on the Rage3D forums.
They're very proud of their computers.
Bires is offline   Reply With Quote